S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 127
Register

User Tag List

Page 127 of 204 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 4069
  1. #2521

  2. #2522

  3. #2523

  4. #2524

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    As I said earlier, I am going to have significantly more time going forward to put towards the game. However, attempting to read through pretty much the whole of day 2 before going to bed has taken well over an hour and has left me fried. Based partially off of the points that MM brought forward, I am more inclined to lynch Eclipse. The amount of unwillingness that Kenny is showing to fully reveal is strange, but we'll be able to see if it makes sense once he makes his upcoming "wallpost".

    I'll be on again quite a bit before EoD.
    This is @Auckmid 's last post.

  5. #2525

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Host also said that some players got the cit rolecard but aren’t a citizen.

    Either way. Everyone who got citizen rolecard sees their description As a student
    Which means that we can't trust people based on rolecards, so I was right about my parallel with Julian Wagstaff... @Mike .....
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  6. #2526

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Which means that we can't trust people based on rolecards, so I was right about my parallel with Julian Wagstaff... @Mike .....
    It was the same rolecard that you claim to have when you brought up that parallel, and not an open scum card, though.
    It would be more fitting about roles like "a Medium"

  7. #2527

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    btw I hope its ok to use these fonts
    It's eye-ripping when it's a long text lol, just do that for one SHORT statement, we'll read the rest.....

    So, from one side, it tells me that my belief that Eclipse is scum because of his mage claim is WRONG.

    From the other side, though, it tells me that Kenny knows that I'm the one supporting his claim. Why would he claim MAGE specifically, when he could claim literally anything else (wizard, magician or whatever you want)?

    Eclipse also said that he did not recieve anything about that; it means that one of them is a big fat liar.
    I therefore stick with my belief that Kenny is the TPR and Eclipse, the scum.

    It also fits with the feedback Damus got about rolecards not being actually relevant to the game; it would mean that Magoroth is even more evil than Cryptonic, since instead of forbidding use of rolecards, he's literally using it to mislead us lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  8. #2528

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Mage's or Mages'?
    if we're doing this already.
    I mean I'm not serious, but you're achieving nothing with this.
    I have also noticed that it's part of the reasons for which I was supporting you. The fact that you point it out yourself gives even more weight to it.


    Inb4 I'm just totally wrong and you're just lying and I'm buying it lol... I hope it's not the case
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  9. #2529

  10. #2530

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Can't really explain Kenny's bullshit

    but you will see I have 0 abilities and please HOLD KENNY ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS lies tomorrow

    that's all I'm asking, I need to be solved after all but I'm taking blinks with me

    tchuss
    What?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  11. #2531

  12. #2532

  13. #2533

  14. #2534

  15. #2535

  16. #2536

  17. #2537

  18. #2538

  19. #2539

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    The way Eclipse is acting confirms to me that he was indeed the neutral targeted my the mafia, which was presented by myself as a possible scenario. Why lynch the neutral when we can strongman kill him? The best informational lynch here would still be kenny.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  20. #2540

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •