S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 123
Register

User Tag List

Page 123 of 204 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 4070

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    MM, there's nothing hidden from thread

I made all info available, I have 0 NULL ZILCH NIENTE rien de rien abilities and I'm called Town or Mage's Guild

if you're suspecting me based on card, that's bad because I have no info, you can choose to believe what you want, but I'm placed in a very unfair position, what do you want for me? To invent some cock-a-doodle doo ability to impress people in not voting me?

No, my alignment is clear. It only bothers me because I'll get lynched based on Kenny's fabrication which he has refused to explain multiple times
    No nyet nothing nada rien?? Because I think you have some scum abilities :P you have changed your speech lol, you weren't like this in the convo with Kenny
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall answer me some questions here.

1.From your PoV do you believe kenny to be a town TPR?
    If yes why do you think he refuses yo claim a role and feedback?

2. Do you think kenny has twisted anything people have said in this thread?
    If yes do you think that that is pro town to twist peoples words around?
    1. That 100% depends on Eclipse's flip. But for now, given that I really think Eclipse is scum, I think that Kenny is a TPR, yes. Also, TPR equals Town Power Role, so town TPR is redundant lol
    I think he might not want to give up some info that he believes would benefit scums more than town.

2. Yes, I don't remember what and I wish I had taken notes lol, but yes.
    I don't think it is pro town to do it consistently, it can be SOMETIMES I guess, but I don't like it at all, and consider it either very poor play or very advanced play, that usually falls into fancy play syndrome (FPS).
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1. That 100% depends on Eclipse's flip. But for now, given that I really think Eclipse is scum, I think that Kenny is a TPR, yes. Also, TPR equals Town Power Role, so town TPR is redundant lol
    I think he might not want to give up some info that he believes would benefit scums more than town.

2. Yes, I don't remember what and I wish I had taken notes lol, but yes.
    I don't think it is pro town to do it consistently, it can be SOMETIMES I guess, but I don't like it at all, and consider it either very poor play or very advanced play, that usually falls into fancy play syndrome (FPS).
    Bro i asked you what you thought about kenny. Your current opinion on that should not depend on a flip. So you think kenny is indeed a town power role then and not a scum. So kenny already claimes TPR what other info could he possibly give up regarding his role and the feedback he recieved from eclipse? He's allready said over and over Im TPR Exlipse is scum..?"

So you agree he has twisted wording around. I can tell you and right now i'm conf town due to nobody CCing me that kenny has twisted my words over and over, and tried to paint me as scum for it. Once i claimed Archmage his total demeanor twords me changed significantly. Why would a supposed TPR do that to somebody you now knw is confirmed town?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

If you only dare to contradict Kennny a bit he will say 'you're scumpainting me'

None of the early convo he's had with me points to him having a confirmation

it's all made up BS but because of people like MM, exactly 3 towns will be killed this EOD2

and Kenny will bamboozle town next day and still advance

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Bro i asked you what you thought about kenny. Your current opinion on that should not depend on a flip. So you think kenny is indeed a town power role then and not a scum. So kenny already claimes TPR what other info could he possibly give up regarding his role and the feedback he recieved from eclipse? He's allready said over and over Im TPR Exlipse is scum..?"

So you agree he has twisted wording around. I can tell you and right now i'm conf town due to nobody CCing me that kenny has twisted my words over and over, and tried to paint me as scum for it. Once i claimed Archmage his total demeanor twords me changed significantly. Why would a supposed TPR do that to somebody you now knw is confirmed town?
    Has Kenny's play been scummy? Yes. Has Kenny's play been scummier than Eclipse's? NO, and that's the point.

Because Kenny didn't knwo your alignment, and wanted to use you as a reaction test, maybe? yea that must be it. That's LITERALLY THE REASON YOU PULL YOURSELF WHEN YOU DO THAT. How comes you ain't even considering it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    If you only dare to contradict Kennny a bit he will say 'you're scumpainting me'

None of the early convo he's had with me points to him having a confirmation

it's all made up BS but because of people like MM, exactly 3 towns will be killed this EOD2

and Kenny will bamboozle town next day and still advance
    It's pretty simple: if you flip town, Kenny dies tomorrow (or in the night if we have a vigilante).

I’m gonna be honest there’s very little town centric motivation in Kenny’s play style and the later half of today and it feels very much like a scum who got unlucky and targeted a scum. Then tried to subtly push for that evil to be lynched wasn’t getting any traction and decide to go a little bit harder was saying that they they know 100% that the player is evil but they got pressured into role claiming and didn’t know what what to a claim and blundered it to be quite honest. The only problem I see with that is the fact that if they were going to be evil they would make the claim. Because either way if they are successful in getting this evil lynched they are going to be the next target. This feels very strongly of a sort of a jester/executioner style of play rather than straight up being evil who found another evil or a town member who successfully got an evil check.

Marshall I need to know what your opinion is on if Kenny is a executioner or a jester. Do you think that this could be what is happening or do you honestly believe that Kenny is an evil who found another evil. Or a town member who found an evil and just decided to be obstinate in trying to get that evil lynched

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Has Kenny's play been scummy? Yes. Has Kenny's play been scummier than Eclipse's? NO, and that's the point.

Because Kenny didn't knwo your alignment, and wanted to use you as a reaction test, maybe? yea that must be it. That's LITERALLY THE REASON YOU PULL YOURSELF WHEN YOU DO THAT. How comes you ain't even considering it?!
    Kenny would have came out and said that already if that were the case. I would make the argument that kenny knew my alignment. He called me scum but never really pushed for my lynch. Why are you trying to use other games as a valid argument? We are in this current game and the evidence does not point in that direction whatsoever. Thats a really weak argument to make. "Hey that guy did this as town one game." Oh he must be town this game because he did that. Really dude?

Please detail to me how eclipse has been scummy please.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

I could actually see this player being scummy based on the fact that if they do you get the vibe of them thin sitting when you look at their previous posts. When you look at the previous post there’s a lot of read that they’ve been forthcoming about but when you look again it’s not anything and commitment to itself they could very easily change their opinion they haven’t been solid and really what they’re saying until they got pushed and then they came out with a more hard-hitting a more solid sort of style posting ,

Basically what I’m saying is we really got a strong look at not only who but how eclipse is playing after they were made the finger of suspicion by Kenny and Kenny made strong claims that eclipse is evil. Before this it didn’t you didn’t really get a strong sense of who or how eclipse was/is playing. And that’s what I mean when I make this post here to be clear. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I really don’t think that eclipse has been solid and had presence in the game until they were made suspicion

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Marshall I need to know what your opinion is on if Kenny is a executioner or a jester. Do you think that this could be what is happening or do you honestly believe that Kenny is an evil who found another evil. Or a town member who found an evil and just decided to be obstinate in trying to get that evil lynched
    He's potentially an executioner of some sort, but I doubt it, unless he's the Joker with a twist.

Probably just town being weird.