S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 122
Register

User Tag List

Page 122 of 204 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 4070
  1. #2421

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, I Was Pushing And Arguing With Blink And Distorted For 2 Days.. Also, Blink Is The Archmage And Its A Claim I Do Not Doubt.. Also, Im Still Unsure About Distorted.. Also, You Hardly Have Been On.. What Do You Think About Everything Thus Far.. Even Other Inactive PPL?
    Town: blinkskater, MM, Mike
    Scum: Kenny, #2
    Neutral: Light_Yagami
    Idk: Auckmid, Damus_Graves, Distorted, Eclipse

  2. #2422

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Base Role Card Info Is Part Of It.. In Town Reading Individuals.. Mike Hard Claimed Cit.. Auckmid Basically Claimed NI Or Healed LN..
    Also, IDK Whats Going On With Numbertwo Hardly Here And It Is Basically His Scum Play.. Ive Seen Him Play As Town And He Is Far More Forth Coming In His Opinions.. Stealth Is Another Of My Personal Suspects For Being Scum..
    What are your reasons for suspecting Stealth?

  3. #2423

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    What are your reasons for suspecting Stealth?
    Well, In The One Game I Played With Him That He Was Scum He Basically Played As He Is Now.. However, He Is Getting Replaced So For Now Ill Give That Slot The Benefit Of The Doubt Hope His Replacement Is Able To Contribute More If He Is Town..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  4. #2424

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Good point.
    -vote eclipse
    this is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    At this point MM makes sence so much I am voteing on the side I scum read.
    -unvote
    I just don’t know
    I mean, at this point you shouldn't even DOUBT if you are what you claim to be. Anyone with the Mage rolecard should know that Eclipse is lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  5. #2425

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Why do you keep talking about dying? You think that scum will NK you this night?
    ... lol I'm tempted to just derpclean you for this
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  6. #2426

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ... lol I'm tempted to just derpclean you for this
    For the record, I was blackmailed into lynching Mike today, I said that I was, so since I said it I'm dying at EoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  7. #2427

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For the record, I was blackmailed into lynching Mike today, I said that I was, so since I said it I'm dying at EoD.
    I Have A Question @Marshmallow Marshall Is It Fair To Speculate That It Is Possible That Mike Has a Chance To Be Scum No Matter How Slim It Is And BMer Had You Target Mike To Elevate Any Pressure On That Slot That Would Ever Come?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  8. #2428

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater Would U Mind If I Put Kenny Down To L-4 For Now... Also, I Request MM & DG To Dorp Their Votes On Eclipse For Now.. Dont Need The Inactive Scum To Come In A Turbo Either Of These PPL ATM..
    I would say keep the pressure on him and your vote being back on him wouldn't hurt.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  9. #2429

  10. #2430

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have A Question @Marshmallow Marshall Is It Fair To Speculate That It Is Possible That Mike Has a Chance To Be Scum No Matter How Slim It Is And BMer Had You Target Mike To Elevate Any Pressure On That Slot That Would Ever Come?
    No, it isn't. It's anti-town to focus on the conspiracy theories, especially when you Type Like That in a 2500 posts game with people who are busy IRL. You can consider it if you want, but don't spam the thread with it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  11. #2431

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have A Question @Marshmallow Marshall Is It Fair To Speculate That It Is Possible That Mike Has a Chance To Be Scum No Matter How Slim It Is And BMer Had You Target Mike To Elevate Any Pressure On That Slot That Would Ever Come?
    @Gandalfr can we get sb16s replacement in the game?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  12. #2432

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Kenny
    Can you 1: stop sheeping blinkskater blindly
    2: consider the points I've been making
    3: vote Eclipse?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  13. #2433

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No, it isn't. It's anti-town to focus on the conspiracy theories, especially when you Type Like That in a 2500 posts game with people who are busy IRL. You can consider it if you want, but don't spam the thread with it lol.
    Saying that his scenario is a conspiracy theory is a discredit, twords yagami, also fornusing the way he types is proves that also.That situation could be highly possible to happen from a scum POV because it would give mike town cred.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  14. #2434

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No, it isn't. It's anti-town to focus on the conspiracy theories, especially when you Type Like That in a 2500 posts game with people who are busy IRL. You can consider it if you want, but don't spam the thread with it lol.
    What If.jpg
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  15. #2435

  16. #2436

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    MM, there's nothing hidden from thread

    I made all info available, I have 0 NULL ZILCH NIENTE rien de rien abilities and I'm called Town or Mage's Guild

    if you're suspecting me based on card, that's bad because I have no info, you can choose to believe what you want, but I'm placed in a very unfair position, what do you want for me? To invent some cock-a-doodle doo ability to impress people in not voting me?

    No, my alignment is clear. It only bothers me because I'll get lynched based on Kenny's fabrication which he has refused to explain multiple times

  17. #2437

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    @Marshmallow Marshall answer me some questions here.

    1.From your PoV do you believe kenny to be a town TPR?
    If yes why do you think he refuses yo claim a role and feedback?

    2. Do you think kenny has twisted anything people have said in this thread?
    If yes do you think that that is pro town to twist peoples words around?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  18. #2438

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    MM, there's nothing hidden from thread

    I made all info available, I have 0 NULL ZILCH NIENTE rien de rien abilities and I'm called Town or Mage's Guild

    if you're suspecting me based on card, that's bad because I have no info, you can choose to believe what you want, but I'm placed in a very unfair position, what do you want for me? To invent some cock-a-doodle doo ability to impress people in not voting me?

    No, my alignment is clear. It only bothers me because I'll get lynched based on Kenny's fabrication which he has refused to explain multiple times
    This shouldn't even be a discussion. Kenny has not even claimed a role or said anything about the feedback he recieved from you. Only that you are scum. Over and over and over.

    We were also told to disregard the rolecards by the host because they are all different.

    There are several players who downright refuse to acknowledge that and are trying to use that flimsy reason as an excuse to lynch you.

    They are 100% completely ignoring kennys behavior.

    That's not town play at all.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  19. #2439

  20. #2440

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •