S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 67
Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 4084
  1. ISO #3301

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Yes it would be great to blackmail x town to lynch y town for example, but only an idiot x town would follow the blackmail instead of just taking the death for himself and refusing to help the evils
    Thats your opinion and i wholeheartedly disagree.

If X town has a legitimate scumread on Y he could push him in the way he normally would lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #3302

3. ISO #3303

4. ISO #3304

5. ISO #3305

6. ISO #3306

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309

10. ISO #3310

11. ISO #3311

12. ISO #3312

13. ISO #3313

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    But its not something i need to put the effort into right now becuse we dont have a damus flip. Im not going to waist 3 hours of my life on re evaluation of him when i believe damus to be scum 100%. I will wait and see if we get a damus flip or not lol
    It is something to think about because u don’t have to lynch numbertwo. You can lead a lynch on anybody else or skip vote idc. You’re wasting the current day by refusing to think about anything else then what you’ve already decided
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #3314

15. ISO #3315

It is something to think about because u don’t have to lynch numbertwo. You can lead a lynch on anybody else or skip vote idc. You’re wasting the current day by refusing to think about anything else then what you’ve already decided
    These are false alegations i'm not even trying to push a lynch on Damus right now lol. I wanted him to tell me what was going on. He's still refusing even after i countered all of his points. The skip thing was just in there for a reaction bait. It's nice to see you used that as a chance for a discredit

16. ISO #3316

These are false alegations i'm not even trying to push a lynch on Damus right now lol. I wanted him to tell me what was going on. He's still refusing even after i countered all of his points. The skip thing was just in there for a reaction bait. It's nice to see you used that as a chance for a discredit
    Right I’m discrediting the confirmed mayor. Sigh okay gnight.

17. ISO #3317

18. ISO #3318

You said skip day idc lol the directly contridict that by saying i'm trying to waist the day. Wouldn't skipping be waisting the day? Why complain im waisting the day and then say i could skip day lol
    Can you try to read my posts as not a “discredit”? You are currently just arbitrarily agreeing to lynch numbertwo unless I’m mistaken. You can skip or lynch anybody else if u want but instead only want to whine about damus

19. ISO #3319

20. ISO #3320

Can you try to read my posts as not a “discredit”? You are currently just arbitrarily agreeing to lynch numbertwo unless I’m mistaken. You can skip or lynch anybody else if u want but instead only want to whine about damus
    Who are you talking to lol.

Would you be down for a Lynch on numbertwo?

His behavior today is very antitown so even if he flips town it’s not a big loss.

21. ISO #3321

Yes im just agreeing on a lynch of #2 because thats what yagami wants. Also #2's vote is on a confirmed town player.

22. ISO #3322

23. ISO #3323

24. ISO #3324

25. ISO #3325

26. ISO #3326

27. ISO #3327

28. ISO #3328

29. ISO #3329

30. ISO #3330

31. ISO #3331

32. ISO #3332

33. ISO #3333

34. ISO #3334

35. ISO #3335

I’m clearly scum. I’ve been lying about this feedback all day and I’m so expertly cornered by this god tier player I have no choice.
    I am a thalmar agent. And my partner is Auckmid. Sorry Auckmid I tried to keep you at a distance but blink is just so good. He caught us.

GG. @Gandalfr we surrender man. He got us.

36. ISO #3336

37. ISO #3337

38. ISO #3338

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m clearly scum. I’ve been lying about this feedback all day and I’m so expertly cornered by this god tier player I have no choice.
    I am a thalmar agent. And my partner is Auckmid. Sorry Auckmid I tried to keep you at a distance but blink is just so good. He caught us.

GG. @Gandalfr we surrender man. He got us.
    Lol

39. ISO #3339

40. ISO #3340

41. ISO #3341

42. ISO #3342

43. ISO #3343

So
    Damus your votes on #2 besides him being anti town and having his vote on yagami, why else do you want to lynch him
    A rolecard that doesn’t line up with everyone else who claimed citizen.
    Massive inactivity
    A possible connection with distorted that i explained previously

44. ISO #3344

45. ISO #3345

46. ISO #3346

47. ISO #3347

48. ISO #3348

49. ISO #3349

50. ISO #3350

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.