S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 53
Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 4084
  1. ISO #2601

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Eclipse was ripped apart by an unknown compelling magickal force last night. He was a Daedra Worshipper.
    Role List Players Player Status
    Student @Marshmallow Marshall Silenced D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Auckmid Alive
    Student @Kenny Lynched D2
    Archmage @blinkskater Revealed D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Stealthbomber16 @Bahkieh Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @The Lawyer Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Light_Yagami Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Distorted Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Mike Alive
    Ancano @Damus_Graves Alive
    Thalmor Agent @rumox Alive
    Daedra Worshipper @Eclipse Incinerated N3
    Thalmor Agent @Numbertwo Alive

Rolecards:

Spoiler : Town/College of Winterhold (Mages' Guild) :

Archmage
    You are the leader of the College of Winterhold.
    You may reveal yourself as the Archmage (Mayor) during the day, becoming confirmed town and gaining an additional vote.

Master Wizard
    You are the Archmage's successor and right-hand.
    You can cast a ward on a player at night, protecting from malicious spells and curses.

Student
    You are an aspiring Mage, a student at the College of Winterhold.
    You have no abilities.

J'zargo
    You're an aspiring mage, adept in the magickal arts of Destruction, and you have a particular penchant for Fire spells...
    You may kill a player at night once per game.

Brelyna
    You're a student here at the College of Winterhold, adept in the school of Alteration, and you are particularly fond of Slow and Paralysis spells...
    Roleblock a player at night.

Enthir
    You're a student with ties to the Thieves' Guild and a strong vigilante sense of justice.
    Check a player's alignment at night.
    Possible Feedback:
    Suspicious, Not Suspicious

Spoiler : Thalmor :

Ancano
    You're the Archmage's former advisor and a spy for the vile Thalmor.
    Your team mates are:
    You may override the Thalmor factional vote.
    You are immune to detection.
    You share a night chat with [].

Thalmor Agent
    You're a student-agent for the Thalmor, on a secret mission to monitor the College.
    Collaborate with the Thalmor to blackmail a person at night, forcing them to carry out a demand during the ensuing day on the penalty of death.
    You share a night chat with [].

Spoiler : Neutral :

Daedra Worshipper (Neutral)
    You're a highly capable wizard, however, unbeknownst to your colleagues, you lead a secret life in dark cult...
    Put a bounty on someone's head at night. If that player is not lynched within two days, you gain a temporary night kill.

Day 3 Ending in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 8th, 2019 at 12:39 PM.

2. ISO #2602
    Ganelon

5 votes to hammer.
    Useful links:
    Post Count
    Night 1
    Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Night 3
    Day 4
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 8th, 2019 at 01:35 AM.

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

7. ISO #2607

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I was working on a reads list, but that seems pointless now since it looks like the game can be solved purely from the rolelist.

Medium is not a role on the list given. Distorted is obviously lying.

-vote Distorted

@Ganelon Are all the roles given in the setup?
    I agree. Sorry i didn't give you a chance to post EoD Kenny baited me into that hammer by apealing to my "Ego"
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #2610

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    There is no medium type roles anywhere tbh distorted made that up and needs to explain himself.

I seriously bet his excuse will be something like "oh im a student i was claiming tpr to bait the night kill" lol
    Distorted claimed because he was at L-1. It doesn't matter if he tries to give an excuse. No town would ever fake claim in that position.

11. ISO #2611

@Auckmid i think its worth looking into who else backed distorted with me in the day 1 Kenny VS Distorted argument. Since kenny and I are conf town. And I was seemingly blindly being so vocal that Dist was innocent, i find it highly possible that one of his scummates may have passivly defended him a bit.

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

I agree. Sorry i didn't give you a chance to post EoD Kenny baited me into that hammer by apealing to my "Ego"
    It's fine, it happens. I don't think it's going to matter with the information we now have.

Since Kenny flipped student, was he lying when he made his claim about Eclipse, or am I missing something?

14. ISO #2614

@Auckmid i think its worth looking into who else backed distorted with me in the day 1 Kenny VS Distorted argument. Since kenny and I are conf town. And I was seemingly blindly being so vocal that Dist was innocent, i find it highly possible that one of his scummates may have passivly defended him a bit.
    I Should Also Be Confirmed At This Point..

15. ISO #2615

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

It's fine, it happens. I don't think it's going to matter with the information we now have.

Since Kenny flipped student, was he lying when he made his claim about Eclipse, or am I missing something?
    Kenny was actually the tpr role blocker

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

I'm just waiting for a host answer for my above question. I'll reread the end of day 1 if there is more to figure out. However, there is a possibility that there is enough information now to guarantee a town victory.

20. ISO #2620

21. ISO #2621

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

@Auckmid for the record i town read you.
    Nice to hear. As I said before, I'm unhappy that I didn't have more time to put towards the game for the first 2 game days and I had to semi-lurk as a result.

Depending on the host information that we receive, we can just start quick lynching to close out the game.

26. ISO #2626

27. ISO #2627

also something that I would like to point out is that the scum Team knew that Kenny and eclipse was neutral verse town. When I brought up that Kenny versus Eclipse was likely scum versus neutral distorted significantly agreed with that. because that could potentially create to miss Lynch's which is a perfect thing for scum. Also we can use the fact that the scum team knew that Kenny versus Eclipse was Town versus neutral to see who easily jumped on either train without really much explanation. I think lawyer is also on the scum team because of this

28. ISO #2628

29. ISO #2629

Nice to hear. As I said before, I'm unhappy that I didn't have more time to put towards the game for the first 2 game days and I had to semi-lurk as a result.

Depending on the host information that we receive, we can just start quick lynching to close out the game.
    Just when i strongly town read you, you gove me a reason to scumread you =(

30. ISO #2630

Like I Said Yesterday I Believe Scum To Have Been On One Of The Trains And Or Not Voting At All.. So, We Know Distorted Claimed A Role Not Possible And I Know Think That Auckmed Was Protected By The Guardian Hence His NI Affect N1.. My Think Is With No Other Evil Roles Revealed They Likely Have 2 Blackmailer Roles.

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Like I Said Yesterday I Believe Scum To Have Been On One Of The Trains And Or Not Voting At All.. So, We Know Distorted Claimed A Role Not Possible And I Know Think That Auckmed Was Protected By The Guardian Hence His NI Affect N1.. My Think Is With No Other Evil Roles Revealed They Likely Have 2 Blackmailer Roles.
    I really think you're overlooking the night immune night one thing. I don't think scum has a factional Kill because of the way the roles are worded for scum. They conspire at night to Blackmail somebody. I have a lot of experience with this role from mags other save, where I was on the scum team with the blackmailer. Mag is using the blackmailer as the scum factional kill which was discussed between me and him kind of during the last game. So basically the blackmailer in the scum team are going to want to produce some sort of blackmail that will get a Kill from it. Whether it be by wording something in a certain way so that if it doesn't happen the player dies or whatever it might be. So it's safe to assume somebody today is going to be doing something or trying to do something that they were blackmailed to do. If it doesn't succeed it will result in a death. So to be honest the best thing to do in the situation for whoever is blackmailed is to come clean and say that they were blackmailed and we're know that they're going to die. If this, going to try and fake blackmailed we obviously know that they'll be scum if they don't die. So whichever Town member got blackmailed needs to come clean and say they got blackmailed that way we know their town and no Shenanigans happens. And if scum where to see see this claim and we get to blackmailed claims then we don't want either one of them and we'll know who was lying by the end of the day because one of them will die and the other will still be alive which would make them scum.

33. ISO #2633

34. ISO #2634

Just when i strongly town read you, you gove me a reason to scumread you =(
    If we know that each of the roles given in the role list appear exactly once, we can can start doing systematic quick lynching to win 100%. As said, this depends on the information given by the host. It seems unlikely that any of the roles will appear multiple times outside student (master wizard is the only one which could maybe appear twice, but that seems very unlikely). There is a possibility that some of the TPRs given don't appear at all, but that is what we need to know first before preceding.

35. ISO #2635

I really think you're overlooking the night immune night one thing. I don't think scum has a factional Kill because of the way the roles are worded for scum. They conspire at night to Blackmail somebody. I have a lot of experience with this role from mags other save, where I was on the scum team with the blackmailer. Mag is using the blackmailer as the scum factional kill which was discussed between me and him kind of during the last game. So basically the blackmailer in the scum team are going to want to produce some sort of blackmail that will get a Kill from it. Whether it be by wording something in a certain way so that if it doesn't happen the player dies or whatever it might be. So it's safe to assume somebody today is going to be doing something or trying to do something that they were blackmailed to do. If it doesn't succeed it will result in a death. So to be honest the best thing to do in the situation for whoever is blackmailed is to come clean and say that they were blackmailed and we're know that they're going to die. If this, going to try and fake blackmailed we obviously know that they'll be scum if they don't die. So whichever Town member got blackmailed needs to come clean and say they got blackmailed that way we know their town and no Shenanigans happens. And if scum where to see see this claim and we get to blackmailed claims then we don't want either one of them and we'll know who was lying by the end of the day because one of them will die and the other will still be alive which would make them scum.
    I Think Your Overlooking The 2 Town Killing Roles?

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

38. ISO #2638

If we know that each of the roles given in the role list appear exactly once, we can can start doing systematic quick lynching to win 100%. As said, this depends on the information given by the host. It seems unlikely that any of the roles will appear multiple times outside student (master wizard is the only one which could maybe appear twice, but that seems very unlikely). There is a possibility that some of the TPRs given don't appear at all, but that is what we need to know first before preceding.
    My rolecard information was pretty specific in explainging i had only 1 guardian.

39. ISO #2639

40. ISO #2640

41. ISO #2641

42. ISO #2642

43. ISO #2643

Alright cool, and i'm gladnypu gpt a few cool roles the past games, sorry i got you mislynched when you were lookout, =P
    NP Man.. I Dont Hold A Grudge Even In Real Life.. Things Happen.. And You Were Werewolf Buddy.. So From Ur Perspective Wasnt A Mislynch.

44. ISO #2644

45. ISO #2645

46. ISO #2646

47. ISO #2647

48. ISO #2648

ok here is the thing only 4 students. MM, Kenny, And me. But my role: is Mage strange says in flavor I am student. anyways.
    that takes up 3 of the 4 spots for Students. the rest are fakes.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #2649

J'zargo is Light arch mage is Blink I am mage but guessing I am student. Ok 2 scum I say everyone with a name declare it this will help narrow down the scum easy game.

ANYONE WITH A NAME SAY IT NOW PLEASE
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

50. ISO #2650

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.