S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 73
Register

User Tag List

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,650 of 4084
  1. ISO #3601

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Here, Claiming Someone.. Was An Impossible BMer Target.. However, Im 100% BMd According To This Person..
    If I were mafia I would have either bmed Blinkskater to lynch you or you to lynch Blinkskater. It is not possible for either to happen so it would confirm 1 town confirmed died today. It does not make any sense for me (or really anyone) to have blink go for auckmid. That’s stupid as if auckmid is mafia he loses and if he is town then blink gets to survive which is bad for the mafia. This is the logic that led me to believe you were blackmailed to kill blink once you started implying that you were. If I were blackmailer I would know you weren’t blackmailed and hence would not adamantly state that you were blackmailed that doesn’t make ANY sense.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #3602

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mike scum slipped day 2 sorry
    This Is Very True I Believe He Lead On To There Being More Then One Of A Given Class Of Wizard Being Head Scum.. And Him Spamming Distorted Could Have Been Part Of His Plan During Night Chat... To Try To Elevate Pressure Off Distorted And It Worked.. Because I Had Even Questioned Mike About That Action..

3. ISO #3603

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mike scum slipped day 2 sorry
    I believe looking back through his posts that even tho he said some stuff that was simply wrong about his rolecard (which cough Kira did too), that he made it clear he was town with several of his big posts

4. ISO #3604

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    If I were mafia I would have either bmed Blinkskater to lynch you or you to lynch Blinkskater. It is not possible for either to happen so it would confirm 1 town confirmed died today. It does not make any sense for me (or really anyone) to have blink go for auckmid. That’s stupid as if auckmid is mafia he loses and if he is town then blink gets to survive which is bad for the mafia. This is the logic that led me to believe you were blackmailed to kill blink once you started implying that you were. If I were blackmailer I would know you weren’t blackmailed and hence would not adamantly state that you were blackmailed that doesn’t make ANY sense.
    Yeah, Thats A Dumb Plan... It Would Be Easier To Blackmail One Of Us To Lynch An Inactive.. But You Did Admittedly State I Was.. Blackmailed..

5. ISO #3605

I believe looking back through his posts that even tho he said some stuff that was simply wrong about his rolecard (which cough Kira did too), that he made it clear he was town with several of his big posts
    I Never Said Anything That Was Wrong About My Role Card.. And Nice Cough By The Way..

6. ISO #3606

7. ISO #3607

8. ISO #3608

9. ISO #3609

Yeah, Thats A Dumb Plan... It Would Be Easier To Blackmail One Of Us To Lynch An Inactive.. But You Did Admittedly State I Was.. Blackmailed..
    Um, no that is a dumber plan. Demanding you guys both stay alive and lynch one of the 4 non confirmed towns literally ONLY helps the town by removing 1 guy from the non confirmed pool

10. ISO #3610

You claimed ur card was green, I saw people scum read you for this. You have short term memory apparently
    Ah Yes I Did Say That.. Because Im Town.. I Think You Would Get The Reference.. Also, Thanks For Trying To Flip The Tables On Me I Did As Commanded.. And Killed Eclipse..

11. ISO #3611

Um, no that is a dumber plan. Demanding you guys both stay alive and lynch one of the 4 non confirmed towns literally ONLY helps the town by removing 1 guy from the non confirmed pool
    Thats Why The Smart Plan Would Have Been To Push The Scum Their Self.. Would Promise Town Points As I Said In The BMing Of MM..

12. ISO #3612

You are the two worst people to be the confirmed town, now I get why they would give you a non confirmed target to kill. Well go ahead and lynch me there is clearly no getting through to either of you. Everything you’re picking at is just plain wrong, and you are too tunneled to listen to my explanations so what is the point of me trying further.

Kira you’ll be the only confirmed alive tomorrow it seems, I hope you consider what I’ve said about the othe 3 guys and make some effort to figure things out seriously and don’t just go “well auckmid was the next choice so ah whatever I pick him!” TAKE THE TIME TO TALK TO ALL 3 OF THEM BEFORE MAKING A DECISION

13. ISO #3613

Ah Yes I Did Say That.. Because Im Town.. I Think You Would Get The Reference.. Also, Thanks For Trying To Flip The Tables On Me I Did As Commanded.. And Killed Eclipse..
    It’s not flipping the tables on you YOU AFE CONFIRMED TOWN U EDLSNSOWNWOEKKE I AM POINTING OUT YPU DID THE SAME THING AS MIKE AND REGERENCED UR ROLECARD WRONG

14. ISO #3614

Thats Why The Smart Plan Would Have Been To Push The Scum Their Self.. Would Promise Town Points As I Said In The BMing Of MM..
    That sentence was almost completely incomprehensible but I think you are trying to say that the scum would blackmail blink to target himself? Aka the easiest way to lose and also would make auckmid the scum instead of me

15. ISO #3615

It’s not flipping the tables on you YOU AFE CONFIRMED TOWN U EDLSNSOWNWOEKKE I AM POINTING OUT YPU DID THE SAME THING AS MIKE AND REGERENCED UR ROLECARD WRONG
    But You See Im Confirmed Town And Not Blackmailed But, You Claimed I Was 100% Blackmailed... And Blink Who Claimed He Was Blackmailed To Kill Auckmed... Could Not Possibly Be Blackmailed..

16. ISO #3616

But You See Im Confirmed Town And Not Blackmailed But, You Claimed I Was 100% Blackmailed... And Blink Who Claimed He Was Blackmailed To Kill Auckmed... Could Not Possibly Be Blackmailed..
    So I was wrong about who was blackmailed and hence I am blackmailer????? HOW DOES THST MAKE SENSE

17. ISO #3617

That sentence was almost completely incomprehensible but I think you are trying to say that the scum would blackmail blink to target himself? Aka the easiest way to lose and also would make auckmid the scum instead of me
    No Im Saying Mike Who U Replaced.. Had His Team Blackmail Him To Gain Town Points.. Now You Are Trying To Manipulate What Im Saying?

18. ISO #3618

19. ISO #3619

20. ISO #3620

21. ISO #3621

22. ISO #3622

Oh Yes He Was To Lynch Mike..

Like I Said They Blackmailed MM To Lynch Mike So Mike Would Gain Town Points... You Slow On Uptake?
    Okay, but the potential gain of “town points” seems not nearly worth the basically 50:50 risk that Mike just gets lynched and u lose a mafia without even killing a townie that day. Was mike being scumread at the end of day 1? Why would he need these points?

23. ISO #3623

Okay, but the potential gain of “town points” seems not nearly worth the basically 50:50 risk that Mike just gets lynched and u lose a mafia without even killing a townie that day. Was mike being scumread at the end of day 1? Why would he need these points?
    Hence The Morse Code He Sent To Distorted Knowing He Had Been Found Out.. By Me..

24. ISO #3624

Hence The Morse Code He Sent To Distorted Knowing He Had Been Found Out.. By Me..
    Is there anything I could say or do that could convince you you’re just 100% wrong about every part of this ridiculously far-fetched theory?

25. ISO #3625

26. ISO #3626

27. ISO #3627

I just want to summarize the whole thing for you:

1. Even though mike was being townread by most people as far as I can see at the end of D1, he decided the mafia should waste their blackmail/kill on him so he could gain townpoints, clearly more important than getting an actual kill

2. Mike was “caught” by you for doing this so he voted distorted to show distorted that he was caught (even though distorted can just read the thread himself, and telling Distorted does nothing to help mike anyway, and you really seem to have been mostly alone in your conspiracy theory at least back then)

3. I blackmailed blink to kill auckmid, for god knows what reason (explain that to me), and then said I thought 100% you were the one who was blackmailed so therefore I am the blackmailer!

28. ISO #3628

You See A Smart Scum Would Have Had MM Target Mike Who Ur Replaced And Once This Far Had Me Or Who Ever Is Blackmailed Target Their Self Again To Gain Additional Town Points.. Instead Of Targeting Confirmed PPL..
    So then blink would have been told to lynch me but he was told to lynch auckmid plz explain this clear contradiction with what you just said. Am I just really stupid so I made the worst move possible last night?

29. ISO #3629

I just want to summarize the whole thing for you:

1. Even though mike was being townread by most people as far as I can see at the end of D1, he decided the mafia should waste their blackmail/kill on him so he could gain townpoints, clearly more important than getting an actual kill

2. Mike was “caught” by you for doing this so he voted distorted to show distorted that he was caught (even though distorted can just read the thread himself, and telling Distorted does nothing to help mike anyway, and you really seem to have been mostly alone in your conspiracy theory at least back then)

3. I blackmailed blink to kill auckmid, for god knows what reason (explain that to me), and then said I thought 100% you were the one who was blackmailed so therefore I am the blackmailer!
    Sounds About Accurate Like I Said Town Is Allowed One Mis-Lynch And Its Between You And Auckmed.. U Voting Distorted Doesnt Help Ur Case..

30. ISO #3630

31. ISO #3631

Sounds About Accurate Like I Said Town Is Allowed One Mis-Lynch And Its Between You And Auckmed.. U Voting Distorted Doesnt Help Ur Case..
    aamirus (3 [L-2]):
    Light_Yagami, blinkskater (Mayor)
    Auckmid (1 [L-4]):
    rumox
    Distorted (1 [L-4]):
    aamirus
    rumox (1 [L-4]):
    Auckmid

As Seen Here Again

32. ISO #3632

33. ISO #3633

Why is it between us? Why are the other 2 townies? You can’t even back that up yet tunnel on it anyway.

34. ISO #3634

35. ISO #3635

36. ISO #3636

37. ISO #3637

38. ISO #3638

39. ISO #3639

40. ISO #3640

41. ISO #3641

42. ISO #3642

43. ISO #3643

44. ISO #3644

45. ISO #3645

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I would rather potentially hand the game to Auckmid or Mike/Aamirus than let this fucking slot go to the final day.

-vote The Lawyer
    With you on this, but doesn’t sound like they will vote anybody else so u must as well vote me
    -vote The Lawyer

46. ISO #3646

It baffles me in how you don't see the logic in that making me a confirm Town Lynch somebody that's not scum to stay alive it's pretty amazing. If you don't think the scum would no I want to stay alive above all other things. That basically forces the Lynch on the Town East Target out of the pool leaving the choice between a confirm town in the end and two low posting scummy players. To me that seems like the best way to win the game
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

47. ISO #3647

I'm really curious to know what about Mike's roll card when you look back at the game was just wrong. Please answer this when you can @aamirus

48. ISO #3648

Please explain how in any universe I as scum would have made you or blink kill auckmid
    I did and you keep saying that there's no world that would ever happen in and I gave you a perfectly good one that it would.

49. ISO #3649

You are the two worst people to be the confirmed town, now I get why they would give you a non confirmed target to kill. Well go ahead and lynch me there is clearly no getting through to either of you. Everything you’re picking at is just plain wrong, and you are too tunneled to listen to my explanations so what is the point of me trying further.

Kira you’ll be the only confirmed alive tomorrow it seems, I hope you consider what I’ve said about the othe 3 guys and make some effort to figure things out seriously and don’t just go “well auckmid was the next choice so ah whatever I pick him!” TAKE THE TIME TO TALK TO ALL 3 OF THEM BEFORE MAKING A DECISION
    There's a little bit of advice if there are two players voting you and you are town, do not insult them or their intelligence, because it will not end good if they are also town. I learned this the hard way. You will not gain their favor by insulting them.

50. ISO #3650

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.