S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 4084
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think mike BMed MM to lynch him. MM was already heavily scumread, why would mafia BM him? to me that made little sense. Mike will be trying to coast off this townread from being a "target of BMer". just watch.
    So you are mafia and you are telling your team to BM me tonight lol clever

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #1702

notice how I ask mike to explain, and he instnatly starts trying to get me to explain stuff. that is diverting the conversation. it keeps me under pressure while he avoids having to answer. Mikes timing of jumping in here and heavily pushing at me AND blink when we have now both voted kenny. timing isnt coincidental here.
    I happen to agree. But I want an in depth read on myself from you. How can you just trust me to not be buddying you super hard as a scum or something? To me a town distorted would at least question that and prod into me a little bit to gauge a better reaction.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I happen to agree. But I want an in depth read on myself from you. How can you just trust me to not be buddying you super hard as a scum or something? To me a town distorted would at least question that and prod into me a little bit to gauge a better reaction.
    1) honestly im nervous you are scum trying to tie yourself to me. As scum in the mod I will usually be the one scum defneding a towny, because i gain town credit when they flip town and being hte 1 person against the lynch. I do that a LOT actually. So I can easily see that scenario.

2) But then from D1, u had the chance to hammer me and literally have a free lynch. You did not take it. so im hoping against 1, and believing 2.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

I wouldn't call you pushing at all you're just spamming Vote distorted and saying he's scum that's not pushing whatsoever.
    yes, is that something mike would do? I think the 3 votes and what not is trying to signal something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

No not 100% no i do not but 3 votes is good
    this is putting emphasis on the 3 votes.

10. ISO #1710

1) honestly im nervous you are scum trying to tie yourself to me. As scum in the mod I will usually be the one scum defneding a towny, because i gain town credit when they flip town and being hte 1 person against the lynch. I do that a LOT actually. So I can easily see that scenario.

2) But then from D1, u had the chance to hammer me and literally have a free lynch. You did not take it. so im hoping against 1, and believing 2.
    If I were scum I would have hammered you, no questions asked. You were served up on a silver fucking BBQ platter. So that is a STRONG indicator that you can trust me and is a damn good reason to also.

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

If I were scum I would have hammered you, no questions asked. You were served up on a silver fucking BBQ platter. So that is a STRONG indicator that you can trust me and is a damn good reason to also.
    ok, im convinced mike got a spell put on him last night. he isnt denying the "something is up with him" accusations or addressing me saying he is hinting something. he setopped posting and i take that as a form of "ok they got it".

13. ISO #1713

ok, im convinced mike got a spell put on him last night. he isnt denying the "something is up with him" accusations or addressing me saying he is hinting something. he setopped posting and i take that as a form of "ok they got it".
    Well He Cant Be Blackmailed Also..

14. ISO #1714

In my mind you just gave me the one answer that I'd believe above all others you could have threw at me.

Kenny+Yagami+Mike is my current scumteam.

Eclipse and you are my only town reads.

Everyone else is Null/scum I really am starting to hate playing town.

15. ISO #1715

@Gandalfr if there is 2 BMers in this setup I am putting a dead rat in your heating system in ur car.

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

In my mind you just gave me the one answer that I'd believe above all others you could have threw at me.

Kenny+Yagami+Mike is my current scumteam.

Eclipse and you are my only town reads.

Everyone else is Null/scum I really am starting to hate playing town.
    I think mike may be town. he instantly stopped pushing once i started addressing him being BMed/witched/w/e last night. He emphasized the 3 votes and i think he intentionally made little sense.

18. ISO #1718

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well He Cant Be Blackmailed Also..
    why cant he be? its possible MM is faking it also. we will know EoD on that 1. but i would not put it past mag to put 2 Bmers in a setup with no factional night kills. or if there is 2 scum teams or something. it could be 2 teams of 2.

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

I think mike may be town. he instantly stopped pushing once i started addressing him being BMed/witched/w/e last night. He emphasized the 3 votes and i think he intentionally made little sense.
    Nah I don't see him playing that bad as town.

21. ISO #1721

why cant he be? its possible MM is faking it also. we will know EoD on that 1. but i would not put it past mag to put 2 Bmers in a setup with no factional night kills. or if there is 2 scum teams or something. it could be 2 teams of 2.
    Okay You Know What The Astronomical Odds Of 2 BMers Are? Unless Host Hand Selected Roles Are?

22. ISO #1722

The fact is, mike came in, obvious he hadnt caught up but he had a straight agenda. he pushed me, in a very..odd vague way. tossing 3 votes at a time. look at his big vote: its multiples of 3. the second we caught on to that, he stopped pushing. He came here to try to hint/tell us something.

here is his big vote post, all sections of 3.

You are Scum. 100% scum.

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

Discredit me all you want but you are Scum. If you lynch me I will put it in my LW.
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

Who will follow me ????
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

No not 100% no i do not but 3 votes is good

So you are mafia and you are telling your team to BM me tonight lol clever

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

The fact is, mike came in, obvious he hadnt caught up but he had a straight agenda. he pushed me, in a very..odd vague way. tossing 3 votes at a time. look at his big vote: its multiples of 3. the second we caught on to that, he stopped pushing. He came here to try to hint/tell us something.

here is his big vote post, all sections of 3.
    Nope just mikes scum distractions, the fact that you're trying to place value into his scum distractions is bringing back those bade vibes I had because of your day 2 play.

Could it be possibly you knew the exact answer i'd want to hear? If anyone would it would be you hmppph.

25. ISO #1725

Nope just mikes scum distractions, the fact that you're trying to place value into his scum distractions is bringing back those bade vibes I had because of your day 2 play.

Could it be possibly you knew the exact answer i'd want to hear? If anyone would it would be you hmppph.
    You dont think mike coming in spamming 3 votes at a time and leaving right when we say something is up is not an indication of trying to tell us something he cant?

26. ISO #1726

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I don’t see Marshall faking the BM and then making the mistake of “oh I revealed it guess I die now”
    Cause if he lives he lies and it’s esrly enough we would get a free Lynch off of him.

Unless drug dealer. Would that rule still apply ?
    Dam good point

27. ISO #1727

You dont think mike coming in spamming 3 votes at a time and leaving right when we say something is up is not an indication of trying to tell us something he cant?
    Not one bit, If it's anything at all it's scum interference.

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

You seem to forget Mike and I pretty much steamrolled 2 games when we were scum together.

30. ISO #1730

You seem to forget Mike and I pretty much steamrolled 2 games when we were scum together.
    But this is just odd. all votes are in multiples of 3. he hard pushed until i stated something happened to him last night. he hinted on my feedback, i think he was trying to get me to "no u" him and ask him about his. he then went quiet, and once i started pushing the "soemthigns up with him" further, he stopped responding. I think that is his way of saying "correct" since he isnt able to say anything.

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

if ur thinking he is scum and its a gambit, then MM being blackmailed targetting mike makes more sense. that was my original thought, but w/e voting thing is going on here is throwing me off.

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

But this is just odd. all votes are in multiples of 3. he hard pushed until i stated something happened to him last night. he hinted on my feedback, i think he was trying to get me to "no u" him and ask him about his. he then went quiet, and once i started pushing the "soemthigns up with him" further, he stopped responding. I think that is his way of saying "correct" since he isnt able to say anything.
    Nah, cut that shit out I really don't want another scumread...

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

So you think he would pull this as scum? He was in a good spot D1, townread D2 instantly ppl said "bye MM" when they found out that he had to lynch mike. i dont see the scum motive to then pull this out afterwards
    I know the answer to this but I'm not going to answer it because ITS HOGWASH.

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

I know the answer to this but I'm not going to answer it because ITS HOGWASH.
    the answers your opinion though - i havnt seen mike as scum so i'm not sure how far he extends himself. I see this as unnecessary, but if you think this fits right into his scum play then ill take that. however, I will still play along with his thing though in case its legit and try to see if we can communicate with him in the process.

50. ISO #1750

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.