S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 4084
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    remember when I agreed with stealth yesterday? and wanted to pressure numbertwo?? now this is the exact thing people are wanting to do... yet i was heavy scumread yesterday for it and painted as the scummiest POS in the game by damus for it.
    No, that wasn't the main reason, and you're acting as if it was. I don't remember if it was even one lol, but it was not mine, at least.

You didn't want to lynch D1. FOR YOU, that is scummy.
    You were very, very careful with your vote, which is a general scumtell, but one that you use a lot, and you aren't afraid to vote AT ALL when you're town.
    You have scumpainted people (Like Kenny, because of his "or") hardcore.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Town, I was getting town read a-lot if I was scum. I would have to be a dumb ass scum to bring all this unneeded views on me. anyways.

number 1 fact we all failed to think of. Is there even a scum Team? could be 4 scum roles that may win together but not have any team or even a night chat.
    Before you go scum painting me NO I dont know if they do or dont. I am thinking of all the angles as this is not a normal save. Day 2 and no one has died.

Hint Hint not a normal save. So lets share as much info as we can.
    if it was 4 neutrals i would think it would be either a cult setup or there would be neutral killers.. also, there is 2 colors. I associate that with 2 teams.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

Host clarified yesterday that mafia have that same info.

tbh, u were targetted by scum and are confirmed going to die. you are right now confirmed town in my eyes. what are your reads? do those reads with considering me as town, im dead D3 anyways as well.
    You're going to just assume that he was targeted by a scum?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No, that wasn't the main reason, and you're acting as if it was. I don't remember if it was even one lol, but it was not mine, at least.

You didn't want to lynch D1. FOR YOU, that is scummy.
    You were very, very careful with your vote, which is a general scumtell, but one that you use a lot, and you aren't afraid to vote AT ALL when you're town.
    You have scumpainted people (Like Kenny, because of his "or") hardcore.
    careful with my vote? I went CHOO CHOO on numbertwo and damus instantly says "@marshmallow marshall im willing to lynch distorted right now"

second i voted numbertwo with stealth is when it all went down.

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You're going to just assume that he was targeted by a scum?
    hes dead EoD. if he flips scum then I will be very confused. makes it easier to just assume he is confirmed town. if he doesnt die, he lied about it and we lynch him. If town targetted him, and he flips town then that town forcing people to "lynch x or die" needs to stop. if you want to be a town aligned BMer, BM Kira into not using capital letters.

10. ISO #1560

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Day 1 he was at L2 and called out that He thinks he is a TPR. And I am not going thu all that crap. but light is not lieing. Light is good it.

@Light_Yagami you are on the new game show "Go find that Quote"

Light you are tasked with finding the quote where Distoered Day 1 calim to be a TPR when we had him at L2 the first time.
    WRONG He thought the was a TPR. He never outright claimed it so untill you get me that quote proving me wrong I will take it as you're scum and a liar.

11. ISO #1561

WRONG He thought the was a TPR. He never outright claimed it so untill you get me that quote proving me wrong I will take it as you're scum and a liar.
    but, i am not a student. i have abilities, but no idea what they do =P so consider me a TPR claim.
    Again The Truth Is In The Pudding

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

hes dead EoD. if he flips scum then I will be very confused. makes it easier to just assume he is confirmed town. if he doesnt die, he lied about it and we lynch him. If town targetted him, and he flips town then that town forcing people to "lynch x or die" needs to stop. if you want to be a town aligned BMer, BM Kira into not using capital letters.
    he's dead because he broke a rule that results in a modkill

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So I provide a valid argument and all you have to offer in response is that. I'm surprized I even have to mention something like this.
    What valid argument? there's no valid argument rofl, I've shut down everything you've said with my replies.

Oh and this is another one of my points proven another baseless discredit LOL keep digging your hole kenny.

24. ISO #1574

Prove it push my lynch and after my flip it's your head on the line. But you know I am going to flip town so you're hesitant to even vote me LMAO.
    I'm voting Eclipse because he fell for my bait, reacted in the most scummy way possible, refuses to answer questions, gives no insights on his reads and opinions, like about Numbertwo for example, and now just disappeared.
    That makes him a stronger scumread than you with your bs, thank you.

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

Fact is, you ignored my response and refuse to provide insight on where something I said could be wrong.
    Nope I read your responses kenny that's another baseless lie with no evidence. I also stated my opinions on why I thought your gambit was scum motivated so Fact isn't lol.

27. ISO #1577

I'm voting Eclipse because he fell for my bait, reacted in the most scummy way possible, refuses to answer questions, gives no insights on his reads and opinions, like about Numbertwo for example, and now just disappeared.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaha hahaha

NO U

NO U

NO U

28. ISO #1578

You called it poor townplay that gets scumread by many.
    "Townplay"
    Because I was town when I tried that shit. I was lynched over and over because I was accused of being scum for it.
    So have you done it as scum once?
    Go on, put some effort into your scumpainting at least.
    Everyone of your posts ends in a discredit. That's not pro town.
    So I provide a valid argument and all you have to offer in response is that. I'm surprized I even have to mention something like this.
    What valid argument? there's no valid argument rofl, I've shut down everything you've said with my replies.

Oh and this is another one of my points proven another baseless discredit LOL keep digging your hole kenny.
    @blinkskater
    This our conversation in quotes.

29. ISO #1579

I saw no bait. And he answered you about #2 not my fault you discredit/ignore every 10 seconds lol.

30. ISO #1580

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Again The Truth Is In The Pudding
    i clarified on that post as well. its assumptions. this is being taken out of context already. i argued for 1-2 hours BEFORE this post claiming I have no idea what i do, i could slay dragons or i could do jack shit. I even clarified this post as an assumption.

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

i clarified on that post as well. its assumptions. this is being taken out of context already. i argued for 1-2 hours BEFORE this post claiming I have no idea what i do, i could slay dragons or i could do jack shit. I even clarified this post as an assumption.
    Nope Ur Going Down.. You Aint Got Shit On Me..

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

im not saying i do have shit on u. that post was taken out of context, that is what im clarifying. Never ONCE did i say "i know I have abilities". however, seeing my role name I woulda bet money on it. 95% sure of it we had multiple ppl claiming students, so i figured those are like citizens. I was not, so having abilities is a fair assumption.

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

MM if you are town Make your reads count today. and your posts. Will help town alot if you flip town. Now if you flip scum we will disregard your posts lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

39. ISO #1589

and tbh, if i was scum and wanted to take u down as a mis lynch, all i would have to do is not let go of that "my rolecard was in green text". i believe u said it as a statement of ur role, but I could work hell with that when it comes to scum painting

40. ISO #1590

im not saying i do have shit on u. that post was taken out of context, that is what im clarifying. Never ONCE did i say "i know I have abilities". however, seeing my role name I woulda bet money on it. 95% sure of it we had multiple ppl claiming students, so i figured those are like citizens. I was not, so having abilities is a fair assumption.
    but, i am not a student. i have abilities, but no idea what they do =P so consider me a TPR claim.
    Another Lie... Distorted Keep Digging Your Hole Deeper..

41. ISO #1591

And you did not bother asking the host, even after he specifically said to do so?

42. ISO #1592

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    if us 3 are your towncore, where do you place Mikey, MM and Distorted? those big talkative users who appeared townie

My read on Numbertwo is non-existent
    I colored his answer about #2 for you and even made it bigger for you.

@Kenny
    @Kenny
    @Kenny

43. ISO #1593

Another Lie... Distorted Keep Digging Your Hole Deeper..
    you dont understand what context is do you? lol i spent 2 hours before that saying i am not positive on it, and hey, i wasnt wrong either! this is the same crap with the "just town" thing. I spent multiple posts explaining my rolecard, then decided to address 1 part of it and everyone jumps on it like "OMG IT CHANGED!!! HIS STORY CHANGED!!!!!" when its the same damn thing, just addressing a section. Restating the same shit over and over in its entirety is something i felt wasn't needed. But if people really are not following that closely than thats what will have to be done. or we will keep wasting time on these mindless posts.

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

I colored his answer about #2 for you and even made it bigger for you.
    @Kenny
    @Kenny
    @Kenny
    That post literally started with "if us 3 are your towncore", when I at that time already stated my towncore post was bait.
    And yes, I don't consider a non-existant read a read. Really, shocking, how you find responses like that one "towny".

50. ISO #1600

you dont understand what context is do you? lol i spent 2 hours before that saying i am not positive on it, and hey, i wasnt wrong either! this is the same crap with the "just town" thing. I spent multiple posts explaining my rolecard, then decided to address 1 part of it and everyone jumps on it like "OMG IT CHANGED!!! HIS STORY CHANGED!!!!!" when its the same damn thing, just addressing a section. Restating the same shit over and over in its entirety is something i felt wasn't needed. But if people really are not following that closely than thats what will have to be done. or we will keep wasting time on these mindless posts.
    Oh I Know What Context Is... And What Context Clues Are.. TYVM.. And U Still Claimed You Have For A Fact Abilities And You Are Not A Student Both Now That Day 2 Is Here Are Very Scummy...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.