S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I mean, story-wise, does it make more sense to have a guy who wants to be wizard king be town and who wants to protect people... or a scum trying to dethrone the king?

Also, since when do we even have a king, don't we have an Archmage lol?
    Yes We Do Have An Archmage.. But This Is One Town In A Great And Vast Kingdom..

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    so we can agree that Light seems most acceptable at this point
    Uuuh... not really lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Yea and this time he hasn't walked in
    Good point @Light_Yagami every game you are town you Walk in this game you did not want to explain?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    AGAIN As Ive Stated I Dont Even Understand My Role.. Otherwise I Would Have.. I Asked Host For Clarification However He Never Gave Me Any..
    Light is Definitely Town. Just this statement alone puts him in my town core.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

LMAO you think I'd make my code THAT obvious if it was the case? It's actually insulting...
    -vote Mike
    @Mike

Also, whoever said Light is claiming neutral, look at the setup: there's only green and red. I assume it means there's no neutral. @Ganelon Am I right?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

I bet u haven't even read Rumox
    Null Read. at this point he has not posted anything that I could read yet.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So fare I am reading Kenny and MM as scum team But I could be wrong.
    Yea, you're kinda wrong...

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

This game I am not even playing my scummy town play. I normally play. I am strait playing hard town. If you don't town read me your loss. I normally Do not play this way as town as it could ruin my scum games. when I don't play this way. But I am 100% town I read light at 100% town. I read Kenny as 10% scum and MM as 30% scum . meaning I read them more scum than town. Everyone else is Nul read at this point.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Only Kinda So Its You And Someone Else?
    Honestly ur acting super scummy. Like you're sheeping and not trying to find anything
    "Super scummy" is a stretch, but I agree to some extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    There's 9 town, and 4 scum or neutrals.
    Ah ok. In this case, it's more likely to have 3 scums and 1 neutral, for balance reasons.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Marshall is sketchy. Why you suspecting mike so hard. Gimme dat reason.
    Light is sketchy. Player of that intelligence shouldn’t have difficulty with the role cards. There is no WIFOM in his posts regarding his role so you can make only two deductions regarding it and both are very straightforward.
    Mike is sketchy for the same reasons as Marshall.
    Rumox is lock town currently.
    @Eclipse define great vibes

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Light is sketchy. Player of that intelligence shouldn’t have difficulty with the role cards. There is no WIFOM in his posts regarding his role so you can make only two deductions regarding it and both are very straightforward.
    Lock town? How the fuck

31. ISO #81

My Role Seems Dicky.. I Really Dont Get What My Role Is Saposta Be.. All I Know Is That It Is Lettered In Green..

32. ISO #82

so we can agree that Light seems most acceptable at this point
    feels docile and harmless, I also have a small town lean on him, key word minuscule
    The swing between these posts is questionable, almost like it's being based off of the general vibe others are giving off on Light.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

This game I am not even playing my scummy town play. I normally play. I am strait playing hard town. If you don't town read me your loss. I normally Do not play this way as town as it could ruin my scum games. when I don't play this way. But I am 100% town I read light at 100% town. I read Kenny as 10% scum and MM as 30% scum . meaning I read them more scum than town. Everyone else is Nul read at this point.
    ...... If you're scum, you're really ballsy.
    -vote Light_yagami
    That guy is still definetly not town, though. By meta, claims, behavior.... Nope.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

I've stated already that I'm not comfortable with anyone besides Light

not sure Mike is right about MM
    You've never stated why you're comfortable with Light, and it's sort of required.

A slinky has more eyes than you Mike :P

38. ISO #88

-vote Light_yagami
    That guy is still definetly not town, though. By meta, claims, behavior.... Nope.
    Bad use of meta. There is only the confusion light has with role card that os close to AI.
    Leaving now

as for great vibes in reply to Damus, I expect posts that do want to solve and interact, most have just pointed their long finger and called people 'scum' randomly with no basis in reality so far

later alligators
    Interesting. When you come back I wonder if you will be attempting to push at solving things.

39. ISO #89

Not true because I dont even know what I am. I mean my role name but have no idea what it does I am guessing a cit style role. It is a bit confusing. This is why I town read light. Because he is having the same confusion. All I know is I am town alined. I dont know much more than that. The fact you seem to have Full understanding means you are quite possibly Scum or something else that I will not elude to at this time.

40. ISO #90

I'm not hard suspecting him, but I'm calling hard bullshit on his play. Don't put us on the same picture, we're not.

Rumox is lock town? UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH...............

41. ISO #91

-vote Light_yagami
    Dude If light was my scum buddy I would buss him to hell and back. Ask Blink lol.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Not true because I dont even know what I am. I mean my role name but have no idea what it does I am guessing a cit style role. It is a bit confusing. This is why I town read light. Because he is having the same confusion. All I know is I am town alined. I dont know much more than that. The fact you seem to have Full understanding means you are quite possibly Scum or something else that I will not elude to at this time.
    Disagree. I asked Host some questions about the role card and got very vague answers. This changed my entire perspective
    I'm not hard suspecting him, but I'm calling hard bullshit on his play. Don't put us on the same picture, we're not.

Rumox is lock town? UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH...............
    Tel me why.
    Also just cause you didn’t read him as deep as I have doesn’t mean anything.
    Also I’m curious why you didn’t ask me why he is my lock town today.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Mine is pretty straight forward
    I also know Mike's role because he's my bitch again
    Say what???????? Not again. but this time I am green that game i was NK. I got no feed back about you kenny.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Dude If light was my scum buddy I would buss him to hell and back. Ask Blink lol.

Probably, yes. I don't fully trust you, but I don't think you're scum either.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.