Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 4084
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Had anyone said any names of who the enemy alignment is time to scan the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Mike Kenny said the enemy was mages/wizards. Also, him being scum would make sense for him thinking town and mages guild were 2 different alignments he had to fight, rather than knowing its 1 in the same.
    I said "fuck that" in response to this. What I commented about was the roleplay of the opening post because you literally asked me about that. You wanted to know, not me. Of course I'd react like that and ofc I'd scumread you for it.

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg mag... t

so if this is true, we have a BMer and a bounty umm putter on people'r? I will say this though lol I was heavily suspecting MM yesterday, and MM was pushing me. now it seems like we will both die. poor choices from mafia.
    I think that the role who puts bounties on people is called a Joker, btw.

I also suspect there's one big scum team with a lot of utility (roleblock, blackmails, framing, bounty, etc.), since there was no kill last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    you were fake on purpose then

well then bye to you getting any credibility from me, how in the world am I supposed to guess your 'real' reads now?

there's a chance you will use 'they were bait' again

I'm not trusting you one bit, Kenny. There was no need for your gambit
    Hey
    How about you tell us your real reads? You have my real scumreads now. And you keep giving me more reasons for scumreading you.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    When I call players "town core" for bait, as I did and explained, they are scumreads for me. This shouldn't be that hard to understand.
    No, but it's scummy...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

you were fake on purpose then

well then bye to you getting any credibility from me, how in the world am I supposed to guess your 'real' reads now?

there's a chance you will use 'they were bait' again

I'm not trusting you one bit, Kenny. There was no need for your gambit
    Also, for the record, the only people who could get mislead by my gambit were scum.
    I revealed it very early today, the town should have no disadvantage by it at all.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

Explain. I can't see at all how trying to manipulate the scum kill can be seen as scummy.
    You don't know whos town and whos not when you're town.

You could have guided the scum into our strongest roles, theres literally no way to know LOL.

Why would scum target your specific townreads?

To me it seems like a scummy mindset to appear more towny. Town shouldn't use that type of logic because it's pointless, and not likley to even work... you're literally one unconfirmed player who had a pretty scummy mindset IMO day 1 with your "2 alignment" nonsense.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

You could have guided the scum into our strongest roles, theres literally no way to know LOL.

To me it seems like a scummy mindset to appear more towny. Town shouldn't use that type of logic because it's pointless, and not likley to even work... you're literally one unconfirmed player who had a pretty scummy mindset IMO day 1 with your "2 alignment" nonsense.
    I can guess that the people aiming to kill the town core are scum. The town has interest on that.
    The rest of your post is bs and straight up unrelated scumpainting.

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

This bounty mechanic is a mind fuck real talk.
    This is a role called Joker. Either the joker gets 1-2 night kills or one permanent KPN if he is not killed.

Gerik got it in an MFM. If I need something to do then I’ll go find it. Damus got him lynched lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #1423

Kenny, in your quest to manipulate mafia

you were taking advantage of your own kindred, town

what if evils would have killed me and I were to flip a strong PR?

you would have shot town in the foot

I'm letting you do this again
    Your Gonna Allow Him To Do It Again? Double Scum Slip?

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

Where did I take advantage of the town? Fucking where? Everything about you is screaming scum to me, I want you dead and I used you as bait. That's not "taking advantage of town".

26. ISO #1426

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Opinion on Auckmid and Kenny?

I believe I find that they have voiced very similar opinions and shared intent to lynch distorted. I’m a little suspicious of Kenny concerning rolecard shenanigans and his clearly shown willingness in manipulating daychat. (Example is pretty clear right now with his argument worth Eclipse)
    Auckmid posts A LOT of fluff. He likes wallposts, though; he's a wordy person, the FM Discussion threads prove it (And this is by no means negative btw). He's a nullread to me; he could have played like this as either alignment, and isn't that noticeable.

Kenny, on the other hand, looks like he's caught red handed. The thing is that he had info about our rolecards (the "or")... Maybe the mafia has a mole-ish member, like in Werewolf Ball, where Julian Wagstaff knew the Town's wincon? Who thinks that makes sense

27. ISO #1427

Also
    "you were taking advantage of your own kindred, town"
    And this guy votes me
    Fucking lol

28. ISO #1428

Explain. I can't see at all how trying to manipulate the scum kill can be seen as scummy.
    Giving fake reads, misleading everyone, causing confusion, making up convos that are based on LIES.... That's not scummy to you?

29. ISO #1429

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh and uh. I just opened my Discord, and got some... interesting feedback? For which I will
    -unvote
    , even if it does not concern Distorted in any way.

[center]I was blackmailed last night.

Mike apparently needs to be lynched today, else I will die. It does not state why, and I was under a "dominating spell" that controlled my thoughts. I do not know if it really is a blackmailer, or just someone faking blackmailer to get free mislynches. Given that the last time Magoroth has hosted a game with that kind of blackmailer, he was.... uh, not congratulated on it, I sort of doubt that he'd put a blackmailer that kills like he did that time.
    This is perfectly plausible lol. I wonder why scum chose two scummy individuals to victimize.

30. ISO #1430

I have never witnessed anyone in a mafia game come up with a fake list to persuade mafia to target them

as if mafia would insta trust kenny if he were town, first they would rolecop kenny to see if he's bullshitting so kenny made himself a target for mafia

31. ISO #1431

I can guess that the people aiming to kill the town core are scum. The town has interest on that.
    The rest of your post is bs and straight up unrelated scumpainting.
    Lmao ok you're one player why would scum even give a shit about your specific townreads? Thats not play with a town mindset behind it.

Bro you just said your towncore are your scumreads. So you think that the people aiming to kill your towncore (scumreads) are scum? W T F that doesn't even make any sense at all

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami

@Distorted uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bounty? Rip. Literally. @Marshmallow Marshall blackmail? Rip. I’m not lynching mike. Sorry fam. @Auckmid I am hella suspicious on how intent you were with us lynching yesterday. If I recall correctly you never put a vote down but you were very supportive of the distorted Lynch. You seemed very disappointed that I invited distorted and told others, like mike, not to vote. What’s up with that?
    Yea btw don't ever lynch Mike lol. His reaction to my attempt to get him into the town core was very, very towny; a scum wouldn't have hesitated and got to the point of scumreading me.

34. ISO #1434

Ok whatever
    So I pull a gambit for the town trying to manipulate the night kill onto players I scumread
    Eclipse scumpaints me for it, refuses no answer questions and gives no insight onto his reads whatsoever
    And now I'm scum for that?
    You clearly need to take a break and rethink this stuff lol

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is a role called Joker. Either the joker gets 1-2 night kills or one permanent KPN if he is not killed.

Gerik got it in an MFM. If I need something to do then I’ll go find it. Damus got him lynched lol
    Was it a scum or neutral role?

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

Ok whatever
    So I pull a gambit for the town trying to manipulate the night kill onto players I scumread
    Eclipse scumpaints me for it, refuses no answer questions and gives no insight onto his reads whatsoever
    And now I'm scum for that?
    You clearly need to take a break and rethink this stuff lol
    you need to backtrack

39. ISO #1439

Giving fake reads, misleading everyone, causing confusion, making up convos that are based on LIES.... That's not scummy to you?
    That's not what I did.
    I posted my fake reads like a minute before EoD, I revealed that thep are fake very quickly after the night ended.
    Only the scum got mislead, the town got profit.

40. ISO #1440

Yea btw don't ever lynch Mike lol. His reaction to my attempt to get him into the town core was very, very towny; a scum wouldn't have hesitated and got to the point of scumreading me.
    Csn i politely ask you to just go away?

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

I have never witnessed anyone in a mafia game come up with a fake list to persuade mafia to target them

as if mafia would insta trust kenny if he were town, first they would rolecop kenny to see if he's bullshitting so kenny made himself a target for mafia
    Yup, and you are targetting me. Noticing something?

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

-vote auckmid

Let’s see why Auck gives us today. I totally see a low post count player being a scum. No reason to not take it from this pool right now.

46. ISO #1446

Where did I take advantage of the town? Fucking where? Everything about you is screaming scum to me, I want you dead and I used you as bait. That's not "taking advantage of town".
    Yes it clearly is... Its super selfish.

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

Csn i politely ask you to just go away?
    Hm, given that I have literally nothing to lose since I'll die at the end of the day, can I politely ask you to deal with it?

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.