S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 164
Register

User Tag List

Page 164 of 204 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 174 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 4069
  1. #3261

  2. #3262

  3. #3263

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @aamirus Do you think Damus should reveal his BM information? If yes or no then why?
    Obviously if heís allowed to by the host he should do it. Idk what was the case with previous blackmails. He has claimed multiple times today that the host forbade him from saying it though so unless thatís wrong youíre being classic assfart blink
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  4. #3264

  5. #3265

  6. #3266

  7. #3267

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Obviously if heís allowed to by the host he should do it. Idk what was the case with previous blackmails. He has claimed multiple times today that the host forbade him from saying it though so unless thatís wrong youíre being classic assfart blink
    Thing is i know that to be a lie because MM admitted he was BM'D and also told us what he was BM'D to do. Its not the host forebading him to come clean like you are trying to say it is, it's the blackmailer mechanic thats forbids him to say anything. Result in breaking that mechanic means death. It's an interesting way that mag incorperated the scums factional night kill. So i have no choice but to take your sudden shift in temperment, and defense of damus not revealing his information as a scum tell. So i'm using information from you being here to scumread you also lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  8. #3268

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Sigh. But fine have it your way. Itís always a 1 way ticket with you. No more negative comments from now on
    I just think you know how i got when insults fly my way and are trying to bait me into a shitfit or something which i have actually learned is bad town play to fall into such traps.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  9. #3269

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Thing is i know that to be a lie because MM admitted he was BM'D and also told us what he was BM'D to do. Its not the host forebading him to come clean like you are trying to say it is, it's the blackmailer mechanic thats forbids him to say anything. Result in breaking that mechanic means death. It's an interesting way that mag incorperated the scums factional night kill. So i have no choice but to take your sudden shift in temperment, and defense of damus not revealing his information as a scum tell. So i'm using information from you being here to scumread you also lol
    I donít know how to say that is dumb without insulting you. I will instantly vote Damus tomorrow if he does not die today. I really donít even remotely understand what exactly you think the scum of damus + whoever are trying to pull over your head. Worst case - damus is scum and gets away with it for 1 extra day. At that point after his lynch itís still like 5 v 1 with at least 1 confirmed town still alive. I donít see how that ploy is better than Damus never pretending to be blackmailed and instead simply working to get one of the afks lynched - I donít think that would have been all that hard given that he is supposed to be a good player and I certainly never would have agreed with him on such a pointless plan as this.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  10. #3270

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Thing is i know that to be a lie because MM admitted he was BM'D and also told us what he was BM'D to do. Its not the host forebading him to come clean like you are trying to say it is, it's the blackmailer mechanic thats forbids him to say anything. Result in breaking that mechanic means death. It's an interesting way that mag incorperated the scums factional night kill. So i have no choice but to take your sudden shift in temperment, and defense of damus not revealing his information as a scum tell. So i'm using information from you being here to scumread you also lol
    And Damus already slipped up and said he was going to die anyways right away in the day. And that would only happen if he fails to successfully win his BM.

    Do you not see the town benefit in discussing this with the town so we can figure out maybe whats what? If he was already "going to die in the first place"
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  11. #3271

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I just think you know how i got when insults fly my way and are trying to bait me into a shitfit or something which i have actually learned is bad town play to fall into such traps.
    No, I am genuinely pissed at the thought of investing time into another game like I did the previous one where I replaced PTB where nothing I do is even considered in my lynch. That would mean all of my time investment was completely pointless once again and Iíd probably never agree to replace into another game. Not exaggerating, if youíve never felt that sting then plz realize it really sucks
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  12. #3272

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    And Damus already slipped up and said he was going to die anyways right away in the day. And that would only happen if he fails to successfully win his BM.

    Do you not see the town benefit in discussing this with the town so we can figure out maybe whats what? If he was already "going to die in the first place"
    I DO! I literally donít know if he is allowed to or not. He claimed he could not. Ping mag then. Obviously there is no reason to hide the info if he is town and allowed to post it!!!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  13. #3273

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I donít know how to say that is dumb without insulting you. I will instantly vote Damus tomorrow if he does not die today. I really donít even remotely understand what exactly you think the scum of damus + whoever are trying to pull over your head. Worst case - damus is scum and gets away with it for 1 extra day. At that point after his lynch itís still like 5 v 1 with at least 1 confirmed town still alive. I donít see how that ploy is better than Damus never pretending to be blackmailed and instead simply working to get one of the afks lynched - I donít think that would have been all that hard given that he is supposed to be a good player and I certainly never would have agreed with him on such a pointless plan as this.
    After yesterday went, it was likley Damus was getting lynched today. The that went about happening today legit buys him another day. Him not revealing his information also helps this theory out because he could say something like Scum told me to successfully lynch #2. Boom we lynch #2 Damus now has an excuse to why he's still alive and can then look confirmed town when someone else is BM' D next day. Do you really not see how that could be a possibillity? Or would it just be easier for you to say you want to call me dumb for producing you a legitimate possibillity?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  14. #3274

  15. #3275

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    After yesterday went, it was likley Damus was getting lynched today. The that went about happening today legit buys him another day. Him not revealing his information also helps this theory out because he could say something like Scum told me to successfully lynch #2. Boom we lynch #2 Damus now has an excuse to why he's still alive and can then look confirmed town when someone else is BM' D next day. Do you really not see how that could be a possibillity? Or would it just be easier for you to say you want to call me dumb for producing you a legitimate possibillity?
    But literally I can make a pact with you now - if he doesnít die today - he is lynched tomorrow no matter what he says or lynch me. And you can make the same pact with everyone else
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  16. #3276

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    No, I am genuinely pissed at the thought of investing time into another game like I did the previous one where I replaced PTB where nothing I do is even considered in my lynch. That would mean all of my time investment was completely pointless once again and Iíd probably never agree to replace into another game. Not exaggerating, if youíve never felt that sting then plz realize it really sucks
    i've never replaced into a game sorry
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  17. #3277

  18. #3278

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    But literally I can make a pact with you now - if he doesnít die today - he is lynched tomorrow no matter what he says or lynch me. And you can make the same pact with everyone else
    You are being irrational - zero town players will buy anything Damus says tomorrow. A real townie who was told to lynch #2 (which by the way doesnít even make sense as a blackmailing task) would say that he was told to do that or reveal it in whatever bloody way the host allows and sacrifice himself since it would basically confirm #2 as town
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  19. #3279

  20. #3280

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You are being irrational - zero town players will buy anything Damus says tomorrow. A real townie who was told to lynch #2 (which by the way doesnít even make sense as a blackmailing task) would say that he was told to do that or reveal it in whatever bloody way the host allows and sacrifice himself since it would basically confirm #2 as town
    The only blackmailing task that makes any sense if the victims are allowed to reveal their task is to tell them to lynch you - because thatís equivalent to a night kill. Telling them to do something else that is anti-town I would hope would result in them not doing it...
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •