S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 156
Register

User Tag List

Page 156 of 204 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 4069

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I have revealed everything in as clear a method as I perceive myself to be allowed to do.
    If you're dieing already reveal your feedback on how you are BM'D i am very familiar with that mechanic. I want the exact wording on what you were told to do and how you were told to do it.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well i think everyone should chime in with their reads and ehy.

I am your mayor and confirmed town. I do not want to see a turbolynch today. Is that to much to ask for or should i just type /suicide lol
    And Im Taking Mayors Slot Because, His Logic Has Been 10/10 Wrong This Game..lol @blinkskater Suicide Is Never That Answer.. As A Side Note I Am Also, Confirmed Town..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Ayy i had very good reasons for scumreading kenny. I that also influenced my read on distorted day 1. When day 2 came about i started getting the scum vibes from distorted. I cant be right about every single read every single game lol. Do you think distorted would have been successfully lynched without me? Because I don't lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ayy i had very good reasons for scumreading kenny. I that also influenced my read on distorted day 1. When day 2 came about i started getting the scum vibes from distorted. I cant be right about every single read every single game lol. Do you think distorted would have been successfully lynched without me? Because I don't lol.
    Well, Im Not Sure... But, Still Shoulda Happened Day One.. I Mean If We Had Lynched Him Then Lynched Eclipse.. Id Prob Still Have A Night Kill.. But Hey U Win Some You Loose Some.. Sometimes You Loose On The First Gumba In The Original Super Mario Game..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well, Im Not Sure... But, Still Shoulda Happened Day One.. I Mean If We Had Lynched Him Then Lynched Eclipse.. Id Prob Still Have A Night Kill.. But Hey U Win Some You Loose Some.. Sometimes You Loose On The First Gumba In The Original Super Mario Game..
    Yeah, my fault man i take full responsibility for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    The people who replaced in after the rolecards were revealed were also given their real rolecards, in addition to the ones that were PM'd to their slot at beginning of the game, because I felt it would be too confusing having a rolecard that didn't appear in the list
    @Bahkieh