Cash Prize Mafia - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Cash Prize Mafia

Well guys, I just won $150 for winning first place in the Preseason. when we start the season the prize for first I think is a few thousand.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

Big congrats to Mike everyone!!! He took it home for sc2mafia during the preseason.
    I'm still the most dangerous player ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    would have joined if it wasn't for the fact that all the games are played at 3 am for me
    =( sorry numbertwo..theres only 1 european in our league this season, last season there were 3 iirc ... crazies for staying up so late! :0
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well guys, I just won $150 for winning first place in the Preseason. when we start the season the prize for first I think is a few thousand.
    Dang congrats bro!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Congratulations man. Wish I could be there with you guys
    it's still going ! that was just the pre-season

https://www.twitch.tv/liarsclub

there'll be a game streamed in <1 hour

sundays/mondays/tuesdays 8pm CST (texas)