Hello everyone! A few months back I played in a video mafia tournament and won some cash. It is free-to-play, all you need is a webcam, microphone, and discord. Season two is starting up and they're looking for more players. I am a moderator of the community as well so please feel free to ask me questions.

Here is the official invitation:

Hello, This is an invitation to Skwirl to select up to 3 (three) players to represent it in the upcoming Liars Club Mafia League - Season 2. The full information about the League can be found here: https://bit.ly/LC_S2Announcement

The tl;dr is that Liars Club is organizing a f2p, cash prize, video mafia league starting on Feb 17 (pre-season) and March 4 (regular season). The time commitment is about 3 hrs per week, divided into 2 games - each player should play 8 games over 4 weeks in March. The scheduling of your own games can be flexible - some weeks you can play 0-1 games and some weeks you can play 3 games (if say you are dealing with exams, vacation, deadlines). The details about the setup and scoring can be found linked in the announcement above. If you want to try out the setup/format, we are hosting casual community games on Mondays at 9pm EST; join our discord to be in the loop for the Zoom links (the discord link is on the poster).

Since we hope to fill all the invitational spots by the start of the pre-season, and we would appreciate it if you could confirm the players who your group will send to compete by February 11th. This is a great opportunity to

1) Have fun and maybe win some prizes
2) Meet new people interested in a variety of games and other sub-cultures
3) Be on Twitch in front of tens of people If there’s more interest from your community than there are invitational spots for them - do not despair! We will run a 7+ spot qualification pre-season tournament starting Feb. 17th - have the interested parties fill this form: https://bit.ly/S2InterestForm

We are looking forward to playing with you!

Sincerely, Liars Club