To whom this may concern,

It has come to our attention that one of our top commanders of the Mafia Freedom Group has been unrightfully prohibited from ever returning to the Starcraft 2 Mafia forum. This punishment is unjust, and itself is an act of war. The intentions of the Mafia Freedom Group are to simply educate the masses on the atrocities committed by the "Overlords" of the community. Our top commanders were harassed and threatened with an in-game point ban for actions they did not commit. Our group previously agreed to relinquish all rights to the replays in question that would have resolved the drunken chaos caused by myself. Ambassador SuperJack failed to correctly convey our message to the superiors of the community, and his incompetence has now resulted in an unnecessary conflict that has resulted in the establishment of the Mafia Freedom Group.

Commander Kitty and Commander Nyx have requested that all charges against them be dropped. A list of their charges, and their requests will be listed below.
1. A reversal of the forum ban for both commanders.
2. A written agreement that in-game punishments will not be issued to either commander if replays are provided.
3. A written apology from Private Damus.Graves for his disrespectful nature towards the commanders.
4. A written apology from Overlord Slaol for his DIRECT orders to bar Commander Nyx permanently from the forums.

If the above requests are delivered within a reasonable time-frame the commanders have agreed to work to resolve this situation peacefully. The four (4) replays in question will also be delivered immediately upon the successful completion of the listed requests. If this thread (official request from the MFG) is in any way tampered with, deleted, or anything that could obscure our request (Other than moving to the appropriate section) the war will continue, and there will be no survivors.

Please be aware I am simply a messenger and an advisor to the commanders, and have no part in the war.

I hope we can come to a resolve swiftly and peacefully.

Respectfully yours,

-Commander Nyx
-Commander Kitty

Mafia Freedom Group.

Still no apology, for shame!