Reminder: Official Request: From the desk of Commander Nyx and Kitty
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Reminder: Official Request: From the desk of Commander Nyx and Kitty

To whom this may concern,

It has come to our attention that one of our top commanders of the Mafia Freedom Group has been unrightfully prohibited from ever returning to the Starcraft 2 Mafia forum. This punishment is unjust, and itself is an act of war. The intentions of the Mafia Freedom Group are to simply educate the masses on the atrocities committed by the "Overlords" of the community. Our top commanders were harassed and threatened with an in-game point ban for actions they did not commit. Our group previously agreed to relinquish all rights to the replays in question that would have resolved the drunken chaos caused by myself. Ambassador SuperJack failed to correctly convey our message to the superiors of the community, and his incompetence has now resulted in an unnecessary conflict that has resulted in the establishment of the Mafia Freedom Group.

Commander Kitty and Commander Nyx have requested that all charges against them be dropped. A list of their charges, and their requests will be listed below.
    1. A reversal of the forum ban for both commanders.
    2. A written agreement that in-game punishments will not be issued to either commander if replays are provided.
    3. A written apology from Private Damus.Graves for his disrespectful nature towards the commanders.
    4. A written apology from Overlord Slaol for his DIRECT orders to bar Commander Nyx permanently from the forums.

If the above requests are delivered within a reasonable time-frame the commanders have agreed to work to resolve this situation peacefully. The four (4) replays in question will also be delivered immediately upon the successful completion of the listed requests. If this thread (official request from the MFG) is in any way tampered with, deleted, or anything that could obscure our request (Other than moving to the appropriate section) the war will continue, and there will be no survivors.

Please be aware I am simply a messenger and an advisor to the commanders, and have no part in the war.

I hope we can come to a resolve swiftly and peacefully.

Respectfully yours,

-Commander Nyx
    -Commander Kitty

Mafia Freedom Group.

Still no apology, for shame!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Reminder: Official Request: From the desk of Commander Nyx and Kitty

Sorry we dont listen to demands of terrorists, denied. Try again politely in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

Bring back SuperJack!!!

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Bring back SuperJack!!!
    Sorry I dont listen to the demands of a terrorist. Try again in 2022.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Sorry we dont listen to demands of terrorists, denied. Try again politely in 2020
    Seriously now, both Kitty and Nyx are innocent, they kind of deserve to be reintroduced into the community
    Banning people from the forum was a huge mistake, but I think we can make amends.

10. ISO #10

People really don’t learn do they.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Bortis View Post
    Seriously now, both Kitty and Nyx are innocent, they kind of deserve to be reintroduced into the community
    Banning people from the forum was a huge mistake, but I think we can make amends.
    Pretty sure I unbanned everyone except Mateo like a year ago

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    Not until the penguins apologise for touching me
    Fair and just

15. ISO #15

i genuinely thought for a moment that this was in reference to rachyl but it turns out it's just a reference to a shitty meme

wasnt there another one of these where there was a sick ass autoplaying war music video posted
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I will note that usually when someone demands something to happen and calls it a war its common to attach a threat or some kind of 'or else' in there as incentive.

Otherwise it comes back to someone yelling "STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW... OR ELSE I WILL SAY STOP LOUDER!!!"
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will note that usually when someone demands something to happen and calls it a war its common to attach a threat or some kind of 'or else' in there as incentive.

Otherwise it comes back to someone yelling "STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW... OR ELSE I WILL SAY STOP LOUDER!!!"
    Do they actually need threats though? I mean they're women after all, so people will automatically take them serious. *wink* *wink*

19. ISO #19

Do they actually need threats though? I mean they're women after all, so people will automatically take them serious. *wink* *wink*
    Women?

Alrighty I Demand A Full Unban On Them And Admin Powers Onto Me And You Guys Resigning
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #20

To whom this may concern,

It has come to our attention that one of our top commanders of the Mafia Freedom Group has been unrightfully prohibited from ever returning to the Starcraft 2 Mafia forum. This punishment is unjust, and itself is an act of war. The intentions of the Mafia Freedom Group are to simply educate the masses on the atrocities committed by the "Overlords" of the community. Our top commanders were harassed and threatened with an in-game point ban for actions they did not commit. Our group previously agreed to relinquish all rights to the replays in question that would have resolved the drunken chaos caused by myself. Ambassador SuperJack failed to correctly convey our message to the superiors of the community, and his incompetence has now resulted in an unnecessary conflict that has resulted in the establishment of the Mafia Freedom Group.

Commander Kitty and Commander Nyx have requested that all charges against them be dropped. A list of their charges, and their requests will be listed below.
    1. A reversal of the forum ban for both commanders.
    2. A written agreement that in-game punishments will not be issued to either commander if replays are provided.
    3. A written apology from Private Damus.Graves for his disrespectful nature towards the commanders.
    4. A written apology from Overlord Slaol for his DIRECT orders to bar Commander Nyx permanently from the forums.

If the above requests are delivered within a reasonable time-frame the commanders have agreed to work to resolve this situation peacefully. The four (4) replays in question will also be delivered immediately upon the successful completion of the listed requests. If this thread (official request from the MFG) is in any way tampered with, deleted, or anything that could obscure our request (Other than moving to the appropriate section) the war will continue, and there will be no survivors.

Please be aware I am simply a messenger and an advisor to the commanders, and have no part in the war.

I hope we can come to a resolve swiftly and peacefully.

Respectfully yours,

-Commander Nyx
    -Commander Kitty

Mafia Freedom Group.

Still no apology, for shame!
    coast's avatar...?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

21. ISO #21