imanasshole
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: imanasshole

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: imanasshole

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    CJ is just the Arsonist show now and if you want an insight on who Arsonist is as a person, well you said it yourself
    Funny thing.. Arsonist was the handle I ran on a game I was sponsored to play.

    Still though.. Anything posted without purpose or context is just worthless. May as well be a cat walking across a keyboard..

    You just cant look away...

  6. #6

    Re: imanasshole

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Funny thing.. Arsonist was the handle I ran on a game I was sponsored to play.

    Still though.. Anything posted without purpose or context is just worthless. May as well be a cat walking across a keyboard..
    CircleJerk threads have purpose:
    Humour/Meme purpose, it has purpose. Just it shouldn't be taken seriously.

    Some of them have spam/post farming purpose, like "counting thread" which was a nice idea ruined by dumbasses that spamming "27", which isn't fun after i saw it over 9000 times.
    (of course, counting thread had other targets, than postfarming, but this was main purpose)

  7. #7

    Re: imanasshole

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    CircleJerk threads have purpose:
    Humour/Meme purpose, it has purpose. Just it shouldn't be taken seriously.

    Some of them have spam/post farming purpose, like "counting thread" which was a nice idea ruined by dumbasses that spamming "27", which isn't fun after i saw it over 9000 times.
    (of course, counting thread had other targets, than postfarming, but this was main purpose)
    but the posts don't even count
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Re: imanasshole

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Now they count.
    That's why my post count rised to 2k so fast.
    Lol 2k look at that tiny epeen it's so cute

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: imanasshole

    Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Whyd I lose my shadow admin powers? I didnt need them and I didnt really use them but that hurt
    I dont think i touched that UG lol I'll take a look into it

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: imanasshole

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    CircleJerk threads have purpose:
    Humour/Meme purpose, it has purpose. Just it shouldn't be taken seriously.

    Some of them have spam/post farming purpose, like "counting thread" which was a nice idea ruined by dumbasses that spamming "27", which isn't fun after i saw it over 9000 times.
    (of course, counting thread had other targets, than postfarming, but this was main purpose)
    I dont see the bearing of that on this situation though. Posting that your an asshole is neither funny, entertaining or a meme..

    I personally think post counts should not exist but everyone has their weird idea of prestige.. May as well create a macro that makes you post a number over and over so you can stack up your posts if any gibberish post of any kind counts. Its not like a tenable argument can be made to disallowing that activity while allowing people to spam threads..

    Just think.. You could quickly have 50k posts and any justification for cutting your post count would basically be hypocritical given whats currently allowed.

    You just cant look away...

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •