Hey everyone,

Probably don't need to tell you, but the homepage layout has changed. People were stating that it needs to be cleaned up, so I have attempted to do so..

I have removed all Non-Admin staff from the homepage to reduce the multiple colors appearing all over the place.

I have added a new site-related only second which includes News, Site Disc, Answer Hall. The idea is to have this cleaned up eventually and be the easy accessible place for new years: rules, staff, etc.

I have moved Forum Mafia about Sc2 Mafia, because it is the more active section. Because report section may be hard to find because of it moving down, I have added a link under the new section stated above that directs to the Sc2 Mafia reports subforum.

I have moved Meeting Hall to the bottom based on what I have seen from other sites I've been part of; seems to have worked, thought we could give it a shot to keep the important stuff at the top of the page. I have also moved FM Disc to this category to prevent everything from being bumped downwards even more.

The FM Suggestions subforum has been deleted, and all posts that could have gone here and either go to Answer Hall, PM, or FM Discussion.

Let me know if you have any concerns or ideas to make it flow better.
Personally, I'd like to delete a lot more subforums on this site to clean it up, but I don't want to just start deleting everything without input.
All changes already done can easily be changed back, so feel free to voice your opinion & ideas here for how the homepage should look.