{Watch List} FreshPrince 1-S2-1-1457211, Heretic 1-S2-1-1205592
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

FreshPrince 1-S2-1-1457211, Heretic 1-S2-1-1205592

Account name: FreshPrince 1-S2-1-1457211
    Crime Commited: Greifing

Your account name: MrMostache

The greifing referred to in this report is personal grudge/targeting. FreshPrince has made it his priority to lynch/exe/kill me every time he sees me in game. The following is a list of 5 games in one day where he does this. His justifications is that I'm using the diablo skin /colored name/ I can -prefer so I must be picking evil roles. All of those reasons are terrible and the last one is just a front to cover for himself.

Game 1 (This one might count as game throwing):
    Notice that he prefers killing roles, most notably jailor (and in other games kidnapper).
    He rolls veteran (15), I roll bus driver (4). At day 2, he immediately start instigating a lynch on me because I'm diablo. Judge reveals after Marshall, and ends up lynching two towns. Night 3 I switch my self with 9 (an odd) ending in triad killing the judge (9). I claim bus driver day 3, but it didn't matter to 15, as he still kept instigating the lynch leading me to believe he is either evil or a trolling townie. Unfortunately it ends up being the latter. Town goes downhill from there.
    In the graveyard he says something along the line "I'll target MrMostache every time he picks diablo" which he actually acts on in the next games.

Game 2:
    He prefers jailor, kidnapper, vigilante. This is actually a good indication of his intent. He rolls godfather, I roll bg and shoots me n1 but dies to a bodyguard. Obviously there is nothing wrong in him shooting a townie, but the point of this report is his personal targeting on me. The town wins at the end.

Game 3:
    Once again, he prefers jailor, kidnapper, vigilante. He rolls Kidnapper, I roll doctor, and immediately exes me n1. Irrelevant, but town loses.

Game 4:
    Same preference as the last two games. He rolls jailor, and I roll bg and immediately exe me n1 saying "You have role prefer, so it's safe to assume you are a killer role". Even though in every game before this one, I ended up with a town role. He is simply making an excuse to make it seems like he is not greifing. Town wins at the end.

Game 5:
    Prefering jailor/kidnapper/vigi and disguiser. He rolls vigilante, I roll jester. He shoots me the first chance he gets n2. In the graveyard he makes the same excuse again as game 4. Even though I wasn't an evil role in any of the previous games.

Summary:
    Regardless of whatever my alignment was, Freshprince kept preferring Jailor/Kidnapper/other killing roles and used it to kill me the first chance he gets. I don't mind being killed/lynched n1 because "colored name" but this guy openly admits first game that he will target me personally.

Game 1.SC2Replay
    Game 2.SC2Replay
    Game 3.SC2Replay
    Game 4.SC2Replay
    Game 5.SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: FreshPrince 1-S2-1-1457211

ID Verification
    FreshPrince: Correct. 1-S2-1-1457211

Players Added to Report
    Heretic: 1-S2-1-1205592 (Replay 2)

----------Replay #1----------

Hotkey

Summary:
    FreshPrince prefers Veteran, Jailor, Bus Driver, and Jester.

FreshPrince is given the name Tancredo the Stupid and is a Veteran in slot #15.
    MrMostache chooses the name [JWG] MrMostache and is a Bus Driver in slot #4.

Day 1: #15 doesn't say anything.

Night 1: #15 doesn't alert.

Day 2: #15 says "mostache [#4] is the annoying roaring diablo, i say we lynch him"
    #8 reveals as Marshall.
    A Judge calls court.
    #15 votes for #4.
    #3 and #8 are lynched.

Night 2: #15 alerts.

Day 3: #15 talks about how the Diablo model is a troll character to pick, and votes for #4.
    #15 is put up for trial and claims Veteran. #15 is lynched 2-4.
    #15 says "be seeing you in future games 4 ol pal"

In deathchat, #15 says "i am going to fck mostache up when and where possible if he keeps picking diablo"

The game ends on Day 5 with a Mafia victory.

Was the game result altered?
    Probably not. The Mafia was both skilled and lucky. #15's actions caused a single wasted lynch, which probably didn't affect the outcome of the game.

----------Replay #2----------

Hotkey
    CTRL + 1

Summary:
    FreshPrince prefers Jailor, Kidnapper, and Vigilante.

FreshPrince is given the name Federico and is a Godfather in slot #13.
    Heretic chooses the name thisisnotmyrealname and is a Doctor in slot #6.
    MrMostache chooses the name [JWG] MrMostache and is a Bodyguard in slot #4.

Heretic leaves the game when he sees that his role is Doctor.

Day 1: Nothing important.

Night 1: #13 attacks #4, but is blocked and killed by a Bodyguard.

The game ends on Day 6 with a Town victory.

No.

----------Replay #3----------

Hotkey
    E

Summary:
    FreshPrince prefers Kidnapper, Jailor, and Vigilante.

FreshPrince is given the name Severino DeVito and is a Kidnapper in slot #14.
    MrMostache chooses the name [JWG] MrMostache and is a Doctor in slot #9.

Day 1: #14 decides to jail #9.

Night 1: #9 claims Doctor. #14 decides to execute #9.

The game ends on Day 6 with a Town victory.

No.

----------Replay #4----------

Hotkey
    CTRL + 3

Summary:
    FreshPrince prefers Jailor, Vigilante, and Kidnapper.

FreshPrince is given the name Pino and is a Jailor in slot #13.
    MrMostache chooses the name [JWG] MrMostache and is a Bodyguard in slot #6.

Day 1: #13 decides to jail #6.

Night 1: This dialogue occurs:
    #6: "bg"
    #13: "you have enough points to role prefer, so i think its a safe bet you are a killer role"
    #13: "and sadly bg is a common evil claim"
    #13 decides to execute #6.

The game ends on Day 5 with a Town victory.

Not particularly.

----------Replay #5----------

Hotkey

Summary:
    FreshPrince prefers Kidnapper, Jailor, Vigilante, and Disguiser.

FreshPrince is given the name Valentino D'Aquino and is a Vigilante in slot #5.
    MrMostache chooses the name [JWG] MrMostache and is a Jester in slot #1.

Day 1: Nothing important.

Night 1: Nothing important.

Day 2: #1 makes a strange claim about being attacked while jailed. This appears to be a strategy to get lynched.

Night 2: #5 decides to shoot #1.

The game ends on Day 5 with a Triad victory.

No.

---------------------------------

Player Offenses
    FreshPrince: Griefing
    Heretic: Rolequitting

Previous Offenses
    FreshPrince:
    Gamethrowing (Watchlist x2, now under audit) (January 2019)
    Reactionary Gamethrowing (Watchlist x2) (April 2017)

Heretic: Nine different rolequit reports in 2015 and 2016, culminating in an extended Banlist. The most recent report is in August 2016.

Recommended Action
    FreshPrince (1-S2-1-1457211): Watchlist x2
    Heretic (1-S2-1-1205592): Watchlist x8

Additional Notes
    Replay 1: FreshPrince tried to lynch MrMostache, but ended up getting lynched. This doesn't count as griefing, in my opinion.
    Replay 2: As Godfather, FreshPrince had the right to target any opponent. Choosing to target MrMostache was a legitimate choice. This doesn't count as griefing, in my opinion.
    Replay 3: As Kidnapper, FreshPrince had the right to execute any opponent. Choosing to target MrMostache was a legitimate choice. This doesn't count as griefing in my opinion.
    Replay 4: As Jailor, FreshPrince's decision to execute a valid roleclaim on night 1 was irresponsible. It's clear that the choice to execute was made based on lingering resentment of MrMostache. This is minor griefing, and normally would not warrant disciplinary action.
    Replay 5: As Vigilante, FreshPrince's decision to shoot MrMostache was not completely unwarranted. On its own, this decision would be completely normal. But combined with the other replays, it's clear that FreshPrince had a slight grudge against MrMostache.

I conclude that replays 4 and 5 indicate minor griefing. Combined with FreshPrince's previous offenses, I recommend Watchlist x2.

Heretic is clearly a serial rolequitter, but he hasn't been reported for more than two years. I recommend Watchlist x8 to remind him that rolequitting is still against the rules. If he rolequits again, I recommend putting him back on the Banlist.

It feels great to be back on staff.
    Last edited by Omegasaur; March 12th, 2019 at 01:01 AM.
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4