Re: HatchetMan: 1-S2-1-973933

SC ID VERIFICATION

HatchetMan: Correct. 1-S2-1-973933

Respective Hotkeys

HatchetMan: E

Was the Game Result altered?

-

Previous Offenses

HatchetMan: Lag Cheating https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=973933
    Griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=973933
    Griefing (Stump save) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=973933
    RoleQuitting https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=973933
    Approved Griefing (Stump Save) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-973933

Player Offenses

HatchetMan: Griefing

Summary

Setup: Uses a save with a confirmed Stump and Scumbag, which is against the rules.

Recommended Action

HatchetMan: Ban List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I am hatchetman, i never ran that save this is absolute lie. one time i put it up and saked if anyone wanted it. they said no and i passed. I literally never rand the save and you banned me withuot a watchlist.

IF you are goign to ban people for this, plz remove the achievement associated with amensiac turning into a stump. This is the only reason i WANTED to run this save. I literally never ran this. This is beyond unfair to ban someone for a save theygot from someone else that they didnt even run. Plz revert this very unfair decision.

How is that griefing to give everyone a chance at a very hard to get achievement in the game?

5. ISO #5

ok i forgot about that moment, and im sorry for all that grief i caused. But i was never told it was wrong before that. and never ran it since. So this still feels very unfair to punish someone for a rule you never told them existed. Let me ask you this? Why did somoene else have it for me to take? Why does that exist? im not the one that made it.

Dont ban somoene for being an achievement hunter...literally never seen that in a game before.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by NoWarning View Post
    ok i forgot about that moment, and im sorry for all that grief i caused. But i was never told it was wrong before that. and never ran it since. So this still feels very unfair to punish someone for a rule you never told them existed. Let me ask you this? Why did somoene else have it for me to take? Why does that exist? im not the one that made it.

Dont ban somoene for being an achievement hunter...literally never seen that in a game before.
    You were already previously punished for this crime. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=973933
    Appeal denied.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

seriously? is that what this is really about? hey, let me ask you this? If you actually kept my points and achs any of the times i got a new computer....would i need to chase the amnesiac to stump ach? if the achievement didn't existed...would i need to chase it? How do you not realize this is YOUR fault for putting the achievement in the game?

But i guess im not suprised. I beat you people like a drum on a daily basis, i am literally the best player this game has every seen. FYI im also ballssoup, you know the points leader(as told to me by a moderator) of this game in its early adoption. I literally have never gamethrew, and you ban me for chasing an achievement? are you serious? with all the time i have put in?

But hey...if you cant beat then just ban the....am i right? i Implore you to reconsider, you need as my players as you can get that dont cheat or hack....you need me. Wake up and realize how wrong you are for banning someone from using a save they got from someone else to chase an achievement. This is beyond stupid....

p.s. i really want to hammer home that if you could have just saved my info to my account( like you have this ban) i wouldnt be in this spot.....i would have my points and my achs and would have nothing to save....but your right...this is my fault for chasing an achievement you put in this game.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by NoWarning View Post
    p.s. i really want to hammer home that if you could have just saved my info to my account( like you have this ban) i wouldnt be in this spot.....i would have my points and my achs and would have nothing to save....but your right...this is my fault for chasing an achievement you put in this game.
    Banks are kept on your local computer, we don't store them.
    If you change computers or had an issue with your computer, you can just request a point/achievement restoration.

It's not our fault, and you don't need to come here and lie and say you didn't know it was against the rules when you were previously punished for it before. It's an embarrassing day for the playerbase when the very best player of sc2mafia gets busted for lying in his first post lmao.

I would recommend not blaming the people you are asking to help you out & give you a second shot for your rule breaking and failed excuses. Especially when your excuse isn't even valid because your original issue is rectified by a service we already offer.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #9

Well this me making my arguement, of course im going to shift the blame(rightfully so if you are going to put an achievement int he game based on the stump role). So i guess if forgot about the time i did it a few years back to get the ach. So i guess you got me there, this just feel immensely heavy handed. Especially when i dont have any of the points or achs from that particular phase of my account.

At the very least, remove the achievement plz. You just simply cant put an ach in like that and get mad that someone chases it. It just simply wrong

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    There is a legit way of getting the achievement. Bhave an auditor, have him target someone to audit then have bus driver swap the person he targets with himself so he target himself.

He becomes stump. Then he dies. Remember stump
    Doesn't that count as an auditor win? You win as the role you started with.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    Doesn't that count as an auditor win? You win as the role you started with.
    The achievement is to remember Stump as Amnesiac.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

having to wait for a game where auditor get his own very very hard to get achievement is not at all reasonable. You know how rare it is just to see any stump int he game. Noone is getting the amnesiac to stump ach this way. Its so insanely unlikely its not even worth considering.

Anyone else think this is tremendously petty? YOu have 5 "offenses" with 2 stumps saves( would i need the 2nd stump save if my info was saved like my ban?) 1 lag cheating from like 2016 or soemting, some random one i didnt have the right to access just entitled griefing(isnt that funny that i cant access that one btu the others are no problem. nothing like being accused of something and being banned from the evidence they use against ya). One random rolequit( never role quit but i cant control things like the power going out....but your right the power is my fault as well)...and thats it

2 stumps saves, a random lag cheat from 4 years ago, a random "griefing" that i get no access to the evidence and a role quit that i never do but with all the games i play i know a few times the power went out or my computer shit the bed. This is beyond petty, but hey...if you cant beat em just ban em..am i right?
    Last edited by NoWarning; February 17th, 2019 at 11:06 PM.

16. ISO #16

Who are you trying to fool dude, you have a scumbag in the save too which has nothing to do with the achievement. You have a total of 4 separate reports against you for doing this, 2 of them which are new and 2 which you were previously punished for. We cannot save your achievements in Blizzard’s server we have no access to that. Your achievements get saved in a bank file that is stored in your My Documents folder. If you lose it we have a point/achievements restore forum available so that you can try and get your stats back. The only person to blame here is YOU, for choosing to ruin the game for others instead of simply posting on the point restore forum. Whine about the achievement being hard to get all you want but that doesn’t justify what you’re doing.

We usually award a double punishment to people who waste the time of staff by posting an appeal for something they are guilty of doing, yet I did not recommend this for you. Your 2X banlist will literally expire any day now given it’s already been 12 days since arrow applied it. Closing the thread, pm me if you have something else constructive to say.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?