Your favourite gaming songs
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Your favourite gaming songs

    Given that this is mainly a community of gamers, I wondered which songs (of any kind) you enjoyed to play while you are playing games, including FM.

    I personally listen to a lot of anthems and "patriotic musics" from Europe, Soviet Union and US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Given that this is mainly a community of gamers, I wondered which songs (of any kind) you enjoyed to play while you are playing games, including FM.

    I personally listen to a lot of anthems and "patriotic musics" from Europe, Soviet Union and US.
    I like worship music!

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Sorry aamirus and rachyl summed it up.

    But for realsies I’ve got a set of 3 playlists I bounce between. I’ve got an atmospheric playlist of songs from video games/movies/classical pieces/whatever the fuck I like in it, a speedy “nerd metal” playlist and a playlist of various musicals that I like. Just depends on what I’m playing and how I’m feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #8

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Sorry aamirus and rachyl summed it up.

    But for realsies I’ve got a set of 3 playlists I bounce between. I’ve got an atmospheric playlist of songs from video games/movies/classical pieces/whatever the fuck I like in it, a speedy “nerd metal” playlist and a playlist of various musicals that I like. Just depends on what I’m playing and how I’m feeling.
    neeeeeerd

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Given that this is mainly a community of gamers, I wondered which songs (of any kind) you enjoyed to play while you are playing games, including FM.

    I personally listen to a lot of anthems and "patriotic musics" from Europe, Soviet Union and US.
    I want to believe that u are a troll
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  11. #11

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Given that this is mainly a community of gamers, I wondered which songs (of any kind) you enjoyed to play while you are playing games, including FM.

    I personally listen to a lot of anthems and "patriotic musics" from Europe, Soviet Union and US.
    ANTHEMS?
    I just listen to my spotify playlist.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  12. #12

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Hey you two, may I remind you that this is a community based around a war game lol? Listening to Scotland the Brave while crushing England and forming GB as Scotland on EU4 feels very good :P

    if you dont know what eu4 is just google it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  13. #13

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey you two, may I remind you that this is a community based around a war game lol? Listening to Scotland the Brave while crushing England and forming GB as Scotland on EU4 feels very good :P

    if you dont know what eu4 is just google it
    Sc2mafia, the new paradox interactive grand strategy game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  14. #14

  15. #15

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey you two, may I remind you that this is a community based around a war game lol? Listening to Scotland the Brave while crushing England and forming GB as Scotland on EU4 feels very good :P

    if you dont know what eu4 is just google it
    War game? Meh
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  16. #16

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Music distracts from the plays bruv. Optimal APM can only be achieved with undivided attention.
    Why am I sometimes working twice maybe even thrice as fast when listening to Music?



    Btw I love music from Videogames and Classical aswell as Country(sometimes)

    I hate Dupstep and especially Rap. I HATE RAP
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  17. #17

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Why am I sometimes working twice maybe even thrice as fast when listening to Music?



    Btw I love music from Videogames and Classical aswell as Country(sometimes)

    I hate Dupstep and especially Rap. I HATE RAP
    If I'm doing boring work then music helps me get through it quickly. If I actually find the work interesting then the music just feels like a distraction.

    I do like listening to music during the breaks though... I tend to play something aggressive like heavy dubstep or metal to pump me up. It works even if I don't think the music itself is actually good. All that matters is I blast it and it gets blood rushing.

    Hip-hop is good tbh. People on the outside don't approach it with an open mind imo. Try listening to doggystyle by Snoop Dogg. It's smooth af.

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  18. #18

    Re: Your favourite gaming songs

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If I'm doing boring work then music helps me get through it quickly. If I actually find the work interesting then the music just feels like a distraction.

    I do like listening to music during the breaks though... I tend to play something aggressive like heavy dubstep or metal to pump me up. It works even if I don't think the music itself is actually good. All that matters is I blast it and it gets blood rushing.

    Hip-hop is good tbh. People on the outside don't approach it with an open mind imo. Try listening to doggystyle by Snoop Dogg. It's smooth af.

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    So youre saying that the effect on music depends on the people listening to it alrighty
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •