Ganelon

S-FM Downfall Mafia (14P)

S-FM A Day in the Bunker (14P)
    Rolecards

Spoiler : Downfall Bunker :

Jodl
    Spoiler : Jodl :

Jodl can stun people with his shiny bald head
    If Jodl gets lynched, he gains the ability to drug people at night, giving them fake feedback
    Win Condition: The Downfall Adolf's faction must win and you must survive to the end. You are not allowed to follow Adolf's vote for more than one time. If you get lynched, you win with Fegelein. If you die at night, you lose.

Steiner
    Spoiler : Steiner :

-Revealed at game start
    -Cannot vote/invulnerable at night, lynchproof
    -Limited to a maximum of 15 posts per day
    -Once per game, may give a player an item from the following pool:
    -One use gun (bypasses night immunity; cannot be used to kill Fegelein)
    -One use lynchproof vest
    -One use bulletproof vest
    -One use telephone (used to establish a night chat with a target of the player's (NOT STEINER's) choice).
    Win Condition: Adolf's Faction must win.

Adolf (aka the Failüre)
    Spoiler : Adolf :

-One-use bulletproof vest
    -May choose to reveal oneself during the day, enabling multiple lynches to happen that day
    -Alternatively, may choose to target a player at night, forcing them to fake-reveal themselves as Adolf, enabling multiple lynches to happen that day. They will be informed of your identity.
    Win Condition: Eliminate the Brotherhood of Fegelein.

Keitel
    Spoiler : Keitel :

-Once per game, may activate your ability, thus roleblocking all killing roles and preventing anyone from dying that night.
    -Immune to any abilities restricting the ability to speak of any kind
    -Win Condition: Survive to the end. At least one among the following needs to be alive at the end of the game: Bormann, Adolf or Fegelein.

Göbbels/Dr. Skeletor
    Spoiler : Göbbels/Dr. Skeletor :

-You may use your
    Stare of Doom to asssassinate someone during the day, once per game. You will be publicly revealed as a Göbbels/Holder of the Pencil of Doom once this happens.
    -If Adolf dies you will automatically commit suicide
    Win Condition: Adolf must survive. You do not need to survive to the end.

Göring
    Spoiler : Goring :

-Lynching you requires two extra votes (you're extremely fat) (vote count adjusted accordingly if impossible to lynch at host's discretion)
    -Immune to Fegelarse's antics
    -While you are alive, every night, one randomly selected player from the Downfall faction will be either roleblocked (if they have a night ability), or will lose the ability to vote for one day.
    -Win Condition: Survive to the end, or have Adolf's faction win.

Spoiler : Krebs :

-You share a night chat with Burgdorf
    -If
    Burgdorf dies, you will commit suicide
    -You can spy on the
    Brotherhood of Fegelein night chat at night (meaning you can read it). Passive ability.
    Win Condition:
    Burgdorf
    must survive. You must survive to the end.

Spoiler : Burgdorf :

-You share a night chat with Burgdorf
    -If Krebs dies, you will commit suicide
    -Once per game, you may use your gun, at any point in the game to temporarily eliminate a player. They will return at the end of the next phase.
    Win Condition: Krebs must survive. You must survive to the end.

Spoiler : Himmler :

Himmler
    -If targeted by Fegelein, joins a night chat with him and the Brotherhood of Fegelein.
    -Can choose to go into hiding with the SS, which will cause 50% of actions targeting him to fail; killing actions have a 90% chance of failing.
    Win Condition: Eliminate everyone else apart from Adolf and Fegelein. If Fegelein dies, you win with Adolf's faction.

Spoiler : Brotherhood of Fegelein :
    Spoiler : Fegelein :

Fegelein
    -Cannot be killed at night
    -Can play an antic on someone, causing them to take a random action at night, or randomizing their target (full RNG)
    -If you play an antic on Adolf, Adolf gains two votes for the day and then temporarily loses voting power the following day
    Win Condition: Eliminate everyone else apart from Adolf (and the Brotherhood of Fegelein). If Adolf gets lynched beforehand, you will lose unless Himmler is still alive. You do not need to eliminate Himmler.

Role List
    Downfall Bunker
    Adolf the Failüre
    Steiner
    Hidden Downfall Bunker
    Hidden Downfall Bunker
    Hidden Downfall Bunker
    Hidden Downfall Bunker
    Hidden Downfall Bunker
    Hidden Downfall Bunker
    Hidden Downfall Bunker
    Hidden Downfall Bunker
    Brotherhood of Fegelein
    Fegelein
    Hidden B.o.F
    Hidden B.o.F
    Neutrals
    Himmler
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; March 6th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Downfall Mafia (14P)

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    "Cannot reveal*Fegelein's*identity"
    I know from experience that players will screw you over with something like this.
    This is a valid concern IMO, I've had similar experiences... I think that putting in bold underlined all of this: "Cannot reveal, hint at or attempt to make people guess by your words Fegelein's identity" (that's just an example obviously) would be better for your future sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Point taken. I'll see what can I do about that.

5. ISO #5

Players tend to abuse mechanics/rules like this instead of following the spirit of the rule. For example town will use it like: "he can't reveal this guy, we know who this guy is so let's all say who it is and whoever can't must be the neutral"

You'll be constantly changing the rule to adapt to players trying stuff like that.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Players tend to abuse mechanics/rules like this instead of following the spirit of the rule. For example town will use it like: "he can't reveal this guy, we know who this guy is so let's all say who it is and whoever can't must be the neutral"

You'll be constantly changing the rule to adapt to players trying stuff like that.
    Sorry for late reply.
    This is the exact definition of angleshooting, which is against the FM Rules, so it would be literal rule breaking.

There's also the easy way out of this issue in the setup rules themselves, stating that noone can claim to know who's the guy whose identity must not be hinted at, and/or highlight the "no angleshooting" rule in the setup rules.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

I Cant Understand How Angleshooting Is Against The Rules

All I See Is Some Guy Encouraging Others To Reveal Something Others Cannot So They Find Who Who Is

Someone Can Always Professionally Lie Afterall So Why Is It Against The Rules? Did I Understood The Rule Wrong? Or Is This Too Noob Friendly?
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Cant Understand How Angleshooting Is Against The Rules

All I See Is Some Guy Encouraging Others To Reveal Something Others Cannot So They Find Who Who Is

Someone Can Always Professionally Lie Afterall So Why Is It Against The Rules? Did I Understood The Rule Wrong? Or Is This Too Noob Friendly?
    You can't understand how breaking the spirit of the rules is against the rules? Uuhhhhh.....

The rule is there to avoid something unfun: somebody revealing somebody else's identity right away.
    I do think that the issue is fixed, though, since that setting isn't here anymore.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You can't understand how breaking the spirit of the rules is against the rules? Uuhhhhh.....

The rule is there to avoid something unfun: somebody revealing somebody else's identity right away.
    I do think that the issue is fixed, though, since that setting isn't here anymore.
    I Dont See That As Breaking The Rules Since There Is No Actual Rule Except Someone Shouting ANGLESHOOTING On It
    If That Can Be Angleshooting Then A Sheriff Who Checked Everyone As Town Finds The Last Mafia Because He Wasnt Checked As Town And Then They Lynch Him... I Can Shout ANGLESHOOTING On That One Too

Cmon Thats Not Breaking The Rules But Being A Dick To Everyone And If Everyone Agrees On The Idea Anyway Then Who The Hell Is To Blame?
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #10

I Dont See That As Breaking The Rules Since There Is No Actual Rule Except Someone Shouting ANGLESHOOTING On It
    If That Can Be Angleshooting Then A Sheriff Who Checked Everyone As Town Finds The Last Mafia Because He Wasnt Checked As Town And Then They Lynch Him... I Can Shout ANGLESHOOTING On That One Too

Cmon Thats Not Breaking The Rules But Being A Dick To Everyone And If Everyone Agrees On The Idea Anyway Then Who The Hell Is To Blame?
    If you break the spirit of the rules, and, as you say, are a dick to everyone, you're breaking the rules. That's literally why rules exists. This is sidetracking, though, so if you want to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you break the spirit of the rules, and, as you say, are a dick to everyone, you're breaking the rules. That's literally why rules exists. This is sidetracking, though, so if you want to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.
    The Spirit Of The Rules Is Not A Rule Screw You

Being A Dick Is Rude And Makes Others Toxic/Reveal Their True Selfs And Btw Others Have To Agree On The Dick's ANGLESHOOTING Plan So Screw You No One Broke Any Rules

Last Post About This Dot Point End.
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #12

The Spirit Of The Rules Is Not A Rule Screw You

Being A Dick Is Rude And Makes Others Toxic/Reveal Their True Selfs And Btw Others Have To Agree On The Dick's ANGLESHOOTING Plan So Screw You No One Broke Any Rules

Last Post About This Dot Point End.
    Ur a dick because u tried to defeat me, bitch...
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Jesus this game is phat.

You have a lot of interactions with the vote mechanic which is going to require a lot of finesse to handle appropriately.

What is the SS
    Flavour basically.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.