S-FM A Garbage Cult Setup
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM A Garbage Cult Setup

S-FM Blinkskater's Nightmare working title

• The mission of this setup is to help players battle against cults in FM.
    • The notable lack of night actions forces players to rely on their scumhunting abilities.
    • Days are 72 hours long to aid in that process.
    • 2 Cult vs 7 Town means that town has (on average) 1 free mislynch before mylo.

Cultist
    Cultist

Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Rules
    All standard S-FM Rules apply
    This setup runs best with anonymous accounts, although not having them is also fine.
    Pictures are allowed within reasonable size. Hopefully I don't need to specify what "reasonable size" is.
    Videos are allowed as long as autoplay is off.

Mechanics
    72 hour days.
    24 hour nights or early ending nights at host discretion.
    Last wills allowed.
    Suicide is allowed at host discretion.

Spoiler : Extended Rolecards :

Citizen
    You have no night action
    Doctor
    You may heal a player at night, preventing them from being converted to the cult. You may not self target.
    If the cult attempts to convert them that night, they will be prevented.
    Your target will know they were prevented from being converted. You will not.
    Cultist
    You share a night chat and an action with the other Cultist(s)
    You share a 1 time convert ability, allowing you to turn another player into a Cultist.

Wincons
    Town: Eliminate the cult.
    Cult: Eliminate the town or be in a position where the elimination of the town cannot be prevented.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 1st, 2022 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Added wincons, which didn't exist for some reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM A Garbage Cult Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    S-FM Blinkskater's Nightmare working title

• The mission of this setup is to help players battle against cults in FM.
    • The notable lack of night actions forces players to rely on their scumhunting abilities.
    • Days are 72 hours long to aid in that process.
    • 2 Cult vs 7 Town means that town has (on average) 1 free mislynch before mylo.

Cultist
    Cultist

Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Rules
    All standard S-FM Rules apply
    This setup runs best with anonymous accounts, although not having them is also fine.
    Pictures are allowed within reasonable size. Hopefully I don't need to specify what "reasonable size" is.
    Videos are allowed as long as autoplay is off.

Mechanics
    72 hour days.
    24 hour nights or early ending nights at host discretion.
    Last wills allowed.
    Suicide is allowed at host discretion.

Spoiler : Extended Rolecards :

You monster
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Nice title :P

I do love the idea of the setup, to help people with cult without having a ton of night actions, which ends up being an actual mind labyrinth (Although it can be fun, it's more of a power role fest and falls in the experimental setups category.).

I also like the 72h days, and would actually like to see more of these on here.

The 1-convert is an important point, too, since in a setup of this size, more than that would be sort of OP. Which brings to the following questions...

Can Doctor be converted?
    Can Doctor self-target?
    I assume cult conversion is by vote, so what happens if there's a tie in votes?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nice title :P

I do love the idea of the setup, to help people with cult without having a ton of night actions, which ends up being an actual mind labyrinth (Although it can be fun, it's more of a power role fest and falls in the experimental setups category.).

I also like the 72h days, and would actually like to see more of these on here.

The 1-convert is an important point, too, since in a setup of this size, more than that would be sort of OP. Which brings to the following questions...

Can Doctor be converted?
    Can Doctor self-target?
    I assume cult conversion is by vote, so what happens if there's a tie in votes?
    Doctor can be converted but cannot self target, I will add that to the rolecard.
    cult conversion is by vote and if there is a tie in vote it's up to host discretion to random it or have no convert at all, depends on how sadistic the host is
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    It’s your setup. So you do what feels right to you.
    But I recommend that, as a player, you would randomize cult target between the two players voted (in case of a tie)

Feels Bad when your night action gets denied by host
    I agree with Damus on that point, btw, including the part about doing what feels right to you.

I'm approving this setup. Please note that the hosting time hasn't been decided yet. You may ping FM Staff if you would like to have your setup added to the Queue, and we will see where to put it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :