User Tag List

1. ISO #1

AstroCraft 1-S2-1-7018035, DarkBlade 1-S2-1-5425884

Account Name: AstroCraft, DarkBlade
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-7018035, 1-S2-1-5425884
    In-Game Name: Ka DuckYoung, REDDEDMEXICAN

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name: XDarkDragonD
    Summary: DarkBlade didnt jail n1 and #6 Astrocraft never claims sheriff, D2 DarkBlade jails #15(me) I claim sheriff in Jail but he said: we already have a sheriff; and guess what? the other suspect is sheriff confirmed so next day, #1 executioner did a fake lead on me but AstroCraft and DarkBlade both said that I claimed sheriff last night, how does 6 knows that,(Jailor didnt talk that much in jail, he seeems to be chatting out of the game), after that I checked all their votes and both of them are voting the same targets, after that I asked 10 to quit skyping and he said, Im not skyping, its discord, whatever, I checked the game as fast as I could, tell me if I missed something, thank you

Replay: AstroDark Skype.SC2Replay
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    First and only time I'll say this -- all hail Dragon (he's right).

2. ISO #2

Re: AstroCraft 1-S2-1-7018035, DarkBlade 1-S2-1-5425884

SC ID VERIFICATION

AstroCraft: Correct. 1-S2-1-7018035
    DarkBlade: Correct. 1-S2-1-5425884

Respective Hotkeys

AstroCraft: 6
    DarkBlade: Control + 1

Was the Game Result altered?

Previous Offenses

AstroCraft: None
    DarkBlade: Skyping https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=5425884

Player Offenses

AstroCraft: Skyping
    DarkBlade: Skyping

Summary

Names / Roles: AstroCraft roles Sheriff, DarkBlade roles Jailor. Astrocraft names himself "Ka DuckYoung" and DarkBlade "REDDEDMEXICAN".

Day 1: -

Night 1: Astrocraft checks 9, DarkBlade doesn't jail anyone.

Day 2: -

Night 2: Astrocraft first selects to check 15, DarkBlade jails 15. 15 says "I'm the sheriff, 7 is ns". DarkBlade responds "we already have a sheriff" and close to the night end he clicks execute. Same, Astrocraft quickly changes his target to 13. DarkBlade is roleblocked.

Day 3: 1 claims Sheriff and that 15 is Mafia. 15 is voted up and claims Vigilante. AstroCraft says "guilty said he was sheriff last night". DarkBlade says that too (along with a "who do you take us for").

Day 5: Astrocraft and DarkBlade says 8 is mafia almost at the same time. WAY too quickly.

Night 5: They both die.

Dead Chat: 15 tells both players that they can't skype, DarkBlade responds with a "discording is the way to go, not skyping" and a "k white knight". AstroCraft says "skyping tf? i don't know 10". Replay ends at Night 6.

Recommended Action

AstroCraft: Watch List x3
    DarkBlade: Watch List x4

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Pretty clear Skyping. They both know information they had no way of knowing UNLESS they were Skyping. Then, during Dead Chat DarkBlade talks about "discording the way to go" and telling 15 "k white knight".
    Last edited by Gyrlander; February 10th, 2019 at 04:47 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3