Goodmorning World!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Goodmorning World!

Goodmorning! God has a purpose for your life, thats why you woke up today! 1 John 2:2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. Jesus died for you! Jesus WANTS to love you, but you have to believe in him! If you don't believe in him, he doesn't love you, his wrath remains on you! John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. Gods wrath will remain on you to all those that mock God and Jesus and you will die and go to hell! Believe in Jesus, THE BAD NEWS We are all sinners. THE GOOD NEWS Jesus died on the cross for your sins. WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED? Acts 16:31 and they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved! Praiseeeeee Jesus!

2. ISO #2

Re: Goodmorning World!

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Joan Of Arc View Post
    Goodmorning! God has a purpose for your life, thats why you woke up today! 1 John 2:2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. Jesus died for you! Jesus WANTS to love you, but you have to believe in him! If you don't believe in him, he doesn't love you, his wrath remains on you! John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. Gods wrath will remain on you to all those that mock God and Jesus and you will die and go to hell! Believe in Jesus, THE BAD NEWS We are all sinners. THE GOOD NEWS Jesus died on the cross for your sins. WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED? Acts 16:31 and they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved! Praiseeeeee Jesus!
    Rachyl ? How come you don't answer my calls anymore....

I thought we were in love?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5