Welcome to the Insane Asylum. - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

I give AIVION permission to shank me if MM does not vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My allegiance = my alignment..... Else you'd be saying I claim neutral, which is bs.

I would like to use this day for discussion, this time... so I'm not going on a train with bloodhounds yet.
    So why wouldn’t you use alignment instead of allegiance. You’ve played this game before and this is the first time I have seen you use the word allegiance

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I give AIVION permission to shank me if MM does not vote.
    <3 if that has to happen doctor on Unknown.

Otherwise MM has no honour.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Good, now the most pro-town thing you can do now is to keep your vote on me for the rest of the game.

So kudos =)
    How is locking my vote onto a jester who has high odds to murder me more pro-town that using it for pressure lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't think Aivion is the type of player to betray us as a jester. (I probably would though) ;P
    Indeed, and that's where I'm seeing an issue here but anyway. I hard claim Orderlies
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #206

My allegiance = my alignment..... Else you'd be saying I claim neutral, which is bs.

I would like to use this day for discussion, this time... so I'm not going on a train with bloodhounds yet.
    We are discussing. It's just centered around you. So what do you mean by "This time"?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

How is locking my vote onto a jester who has high odds to murder me more pro-town that using it for pressure lol

Indeed, and that's where I'm seeing an issue here but anyway. I hard claim Orderlies
    Lol because your vote is meaningless as of now. It's only meaning and value is on me now. You are "Pro town" Amirite? So prove it.

Also nice claim I also claim Orderlies

HUEHUE

9. ISO #209

To make things clear: I will vote Aivion at end of day. But I'm not going to allow another turbolynch, we need to use all the time we have, and I would appreciate to be able to participate to some discussion before being very likely scared into an horrible ghost death.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #210

We are discussing. It's just centered around you. So what do you mean by "This time"?
    Uh, I mean that Light was lynched in one page in RVS.......

11. ISO #211

To make things clear: I will vote Aivion at end of day. But I'm not going to allow another turbolynch, we need to use all the time we have, and I would appreciate to be able to participate to some discussion before being very likely scared into an horrible ghost death.
    Okay let's discuss.

What do you think about Damus? Do you feel like your scum read is justified? Why or why not?

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    So why wouldn’t you use alignment instead of allegiance. You’ve played this game before and this is the first time I have seen you use the word allegiance
    It's not the first time I use it, and you've seen me play scum before, I didn't use it more. Quick to draw conclusions there. Why would I use one or the other... I don't know lol

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

It's not the first time I use it, and you've seen me play scum before, I didn't use it more. Quick to draw conclusions there. Why would I use one or the other... I don't know lol
    Nice deflection.

=)

15. ISO #215

*coughs* Need more time to convince people I am a townie *coughs*

In other news, I kinda believe he is Orderly.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #216

xD

In percentages, how much do you believe his orderly claim?

17. ISO #217

<3 if that has to happen doctor on Unknown.

Otherwise MM has no honour.
    You're making it sound like voting you = sepukku... scary......
    Lol because your vote is meaningless as of now. It's only meaning and value is on me now. You are "Pro town" Amirite? So prove it.

Also nice claim I also claim Orderlies

HUEHUE
    lol

My vote is not meaningless, a vote is NEVER meaningless, and I intend on using that fucking vote.
    Right now, my scumreads are Aamirus, Distorted and Damus_Graves, Aamirus being the scummiest. I am obviously biased because they push me for reasons that I feel are bad or purely false...
    Such as Aamirus replying to my "Don't say no u" by "But you said no u", which is LITERALLY A NO U........
    Damus is really grasping for straws with the allegiance here. Could be town, but it feels like reaching.
    Distorted has posted once, it was a CHOO CHOO on an RVS train that was obviously gaining too much traction, it's not his normal town play, it's strange.

18. ISO #218

xD

In percentages, how much do you believe his orderly claim?
    I’d say a solid 70/30. If he ends up being the hidden mafia tho then there’s nothing I can do about that. Apparently that’s a luck thing or something.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

I made a solid 3 posts on day 1. Y’all ended day 1 way too fast.

21. ISO #221

Nice deflection.

=)
    That's called productive defense, not deflection =) I answered his question, and said why I consider it irrelevant; he is really grasping for straws and slips there.

22. ISO #222

lol

My vote is not meaningless, a vote is NEVER meaningless, and I intend on using that fucking vote.
    Right now, my scumreads are Aamirus, Distorted and Damus_Graves, Aamirus being the scummiest. I am obviously biased because they push me for reasons that I feel are bad or purely false...
    Such as Aamirus replying to my "Don't say no u" by "But you said no u", which is LITERALLY A NO U........
    Damus is really grasping for straws with the allegiance here. Could be town, but it feels like reaching.
    Distorted has posted once, it was a CHOO CHOO on an RVS train that was obviously gaining too much traction, it's not his normal town play, it's strange.
    You literally skip over myself. I called you scummy asf. I didnt even give a reason.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

23. ISO #223

lol

Lol Seppuku... Cmon now MM ;) Don't do me like that buddy.

Well you're right that vote has meaning. To help us find your scum mate (If you are scum which it feels like you are)

Ah alright, Interesting reads there. I don't think I like the Damus one but the Distorted one could have merit. The Aamirus one I don't understand as well, no u = scum read?

24. ISO #224

LOL
    That's part of it too xD

But the early hammer wasn't really optimal we need to use our time.

25. ISO #225

I’d say a solid 70/30. If he ends up being the hidden mafia tho then there’s nothing I can do about that. Apparently that’s a luck thing or something.
    yea or something like that. Interesting percentage there.

0%
    Youch. Right in the family jewels.

That's called productive defense, not deflection =) I answered his question, and said why I consider it irrelevant; he is really grasping for straws and slips there.
    He "slips" there?

How does he slip?

Also you're a productive defense.

26. ISO #226

You literally skip over myself. I called you scummy asf. I didnt even give a reason.
    Which is why I didn't pay attention to it; you're just being the normal start-of-game blink that I have always read too much into. If someone else had done the same thing, I'd pay attention to it more. That's the best use of meta, IMO.

Speaking of such, Distorted did something similar to Light! And guess what, he's my 2nd highest scumread.

27. ISO #227

So aivion is the jester then

-vote Aivion

Considering that we don't have any killing role i think the best thing would be to get rid of him and hope that he kills the scummiest player.

If we don't lynch him he is just going to be working against us this entire game and there would be no way for us to get rid of him without any town killing role.

28. ISO #228

Which is why I didn't pay attention to it; you're just being the normal start-of-game blink that I have always read too much into. If someone else had done the same thing, I'd pay attention to it more. That's the best use of meta, IMO.

Speaking of such, Distorted did something similar to Light! And guess what, he's my 2nd highest scumread.
    I think literally everyone did something like that to Light >.>

29. ISO #229

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    So aivion is the jester then

-vote Aivion

Considering that we don't have any killing role i think the best thing would be to get rid of him and hope that he kills the scummiest player.

If we don't lynch him he is just going to be working against us this entire game and there would be no way for us to get rid of him without any town killing role.
    I appreciate the vote but I am actually working with the town xD It's sort of a give and take thing going on here.

You may proceed to use your vote to scum hunt in the meantime the day is still young.

30. ISO #230

-vote aivion

MM can hammer whenever... When MM flips scum, his partner will likley already know that he's doomed and will most likley be bussing him, so i don't think that we will actually gain anything more out of today.

CHOO CHOO

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Lol Seppuku... Cmon now MM ;) Don't do me like that buddy.

Well you're right that vote has meaning. To help us find your scum mate (If you are scum which it feels like you are)

Ah alright, Interesting reads there. I don't think I like the Damus one but the Distorted one could have merit. The Aamirus one I don't understand as well, no u = scum read?

it has meaning as town too, which I am, because it gives my reads, thoughts, and my vote still exists and applies pressure, although it's diminished by what seems to be my low credibility atm.

Damus one is the weakest, though. Aamirus -> Distorted -> Damus_Graves.

It's not that Aamirus no u'd, it's that when I accused her of doing it, she just kept doing it and wanted me down even more. When you apply a lot of layers of no u's, it just gets heavy and anti-town, and aamirus knows that.

33. ISO #233

But it's not the start of the game it's day 2...

34. ISO #234

it has meaning as town too, which I am, because it gives my reads, thoughts, and my vote still exists and applies pressure, although it's diminished by what seems to be my low credibility atm.

Damus one is the weakest, though. Aamirus -> Distorted -> Damus_Graves.

It's not that Aamirus no u'd, it's that when I accused her of doing it, she just kept doing it and wanted me down even more. When you apply a lot of layers of no u's, it just gets heavy and anti-town, and aamirus knows that.
    No u
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

35. ISO #235

yea or something like that. Interesting percentage there.

Youch. Right in the family jewels.

He "slips" there?

How does he slip?

Also you're a productive defense.
    The problem with squirrels is that they tend to go nuts.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I meant that he's grasping for slips, but I get what you understood there lol
    I am a productive defense... ? What does that mean?

36. ISO #236

But it's not the start of the game it's day 2...
    And it's page 4 :P

37. ISO #237

-vote aivion

MM can hammer whenever... When MM flips scum, his partner will likley already know that he's doomed and will most likley be bussing him, so i don't think that we will actually gain anything more out of today.

CHOO CHOO
    -vote blinkskater

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Aivion, were you attacked last night?
    I actually will answer this too in my last will.

I won't give information for free ya know

39. ISO #239

Lol blink that was a major scumpaint.

40. ISO #240

What if I’m willing to pay in advance? ;)

41. ISO #241

But how do we know your last will won’t just be a rickroll???? Perhaps we should refuse to lynch you until you provide your info!

42. ISO #242

I think literally everyone did something like that to Light >.>
    Actually no, only Disto and Scv actually did. Simple RVS votes are okay, when there's no real pressure (you and unknown). Blink's vote was a ballsy reaction test... Maybe Aamirus is borderline of being with Disto and Scv, though.

43. ISO #243

What if I’m willing to pay in advance? ;)
    Hmmm...

What ya offering darling? ;D

44. ISO #244

Hmmm...

What ya offering darling? ;D
    I offer you my soul for the taking. And everything else that comes with it.

45. ISO #245

-vote aivion

CHOO CHOO
    Btw: as you YOURSELF admitted, your scumread on me is BASELESS. You're literally saying I'm 100% scum over "You're playing stupidly". You really can't do better?

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    No u
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote blinkskater
    Not that it's not understandable to vote him lol, but care to explain the vote?

48. ISO #248

No.

If yagami flips scum whoever hammers will be praised.
    Blink also encouraged Lights lynch...... 🤔

49. ISO #249

Actually no, only Disto and Scv actually did. Simple RVS votes are okay, when there's no real pressure (you and unknown). Blink's vote was a ballsy reaction test... Maybe Aamirus is borderline of being with Disto and Scv, though.
    Maybe while you try to assign reasons for people’s random votes on Yagami, we can speculate about why you were the one person online at the end who specifically tried to avoid that lynch. Perhaps you knew he wouldn’t flip mafia? Hmmmmm...

Lol

50. ISO #250