Welcome to the Insane Asylum. - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I'll throw my vote in the haunt pool if that becomes a legitimate strategy. Can't really use it to confirm a doc if there's a roleblocker around though, not to mention if the Doc is outed mafia can just kill him anyway.
    Doctor doesn't reveal in day chat.

Doctor reveals tomorrow

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I was thinking they meant to confirm the existence of a doc, as opposed to outing the doc, but idk
    Ditto

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Me 2.

So MM is having my vote based on logical fallacy.
    How does MM know that the scum don’t know they are scum? The setup says that there is only onescum that doesn’t know they are scum. Why does MM speak so confidently that #2 is not scum? Confirming him as town? Probably because MM is scum and knows who his buddy is
    Force MM to vote me, I didn't like the way he revealed me it felt a bit scummy and he wanted to use me to divert attention off of himself.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

If MM Is truly Scum I feel confident on who his scum partner(s) is and will leave that in my last will too.

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

For now I'd still like pressure on MM

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Maybe we can get a claim from him.

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Inb4

“Numbertwo is playing in his town meta and the play just seems so dumb for scum”
    Yo your earlier vote on MM was failed you know that right?

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You weren't suppost to actually reveal btw.

So you screwed it up.
    Well, I'm working for the Town's interests. If you say "reveal them", I see it as a "confirm me". It's pro-town to confirm jester if they agree with it. Anyway rip lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #163

Maybe we can get a claim from him.
    A claim? Lol. All what can get out of it is: A lookout claim, which would just get killed/RB'd, or a Doctor claim, which would bind me to self heal forever (assuming i am doc). I'm not claiming shit
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #164

Me 2.

So MM is having my vote based on logical fallacy.
    How does MM know that the scum don’t know they are scum? The setup says that there is only onescum that doesn’t know they are scum. Why does MM speak so confidently that #2 is not scum? Confirming him as town? Probably because MM is scum and knows who his buddy is
    I don't think scums who know they are scum know the Skitso's identity before N3, though.
    He's lock town before N3, if you prefer. I already explained this.
    You're scumpainting hard atm.

15. ISO #165

This also gives you an incentive to vote said Jester, you got a last will to look forward to with an elaborate plan that MM failed to utilize.
    Proceeds to haunt my ass

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

You are falling into the usual MM scum meta of being way too scatterbrained
    I'm actually more focused on one thing when I'm scum than when I'm town, I think... so no, denied.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Force MM to vote me, I didn't like the way he revealed me it felt a bit scummy and he wanted to use me to divert attention off of himself.
    How the hell would it divert attention off myself if I claim I was messaged by jester at night?

20. ISO #170

Also, I'm noticing that Distorted is just being forgotten as soon as he is pressured, and I strangely get voted up. HMMMMM...

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, I'm noticing that Distorted is just being forgotten as soon as he is pressured, and I strangely get voted up. HMMMMM...
    What? Distorted isn’t here and ur not strangely getting voted up
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Uh... it got people talking about the jester and whether or not to lynch the jester
    ...and about me since I recieved the message....... wouldn't call that diverting off myself.
    What? Distorted isn’t here and ur not strangely getting voted up
    Distorted was there earlier, he just put a vote with a CHOO CHOO without anything else, and it ended up being a turbo. He put his vote on an advanced train and left. That's scummy.
    I am getting voted up, and for bullshit reasons. Such as "I don't agree with you and think you made a logical fallacy. Therefore you must be scum!". So I call that "strangely getting voted up". If you're just going to say "nou",
    -vote Aamirus

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    MM is fucking scummy asf
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    No way hes town acting a fool like that.

Aivion you hardclaim jester?

Yes.

28. ISO #178

...and about me since I recieved the message....... wouldn't call that diverting off myself.

Distorted was there earlier, he just put a vote with a CHOO CHOO without anything else, and it ended up being a turbo. He put his vote on an advanced train and left. That's scummy.
    I am getting voted up, and for bullshit reasons. Such as "I don't agree with you and think you made a logical fallacy. Therefore you must be scum!". So I call that "strangely getting voted up". If you're just going to say "nou",
    -vote Aamirus
    But you started saying nou first, hence you should vote yourself. Distorted has made 1 post ever and is clearly not here, and is one of many people to have left a vote on Yagami. Hence it’s awfully strange that you and number two both decided to vote him randomly of all the people you could vote
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

29. ISO #179

1 jamesbond scum card went out before day1
    1 nympho scum card went out before day 1
    1 jester role card went out before day 1
    1 (doctor or lookout) role card went out before day 1
    8 orderly role cards went out before day 1
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #180

But you started saying nou first, hence you should vote yourself. Distorted has made 1 post ever and is clearly not here, and is one of many people to have left a vote on Yagami. Hence it’s awfully strange that you and number two both decided to vote him randomly of all the people you could vote
    He's the one who feels the most "out". Everyone else had a reason, or is known for just dropping shitvotes/putting people at L-1 as town (Scv and blink). Aiv is jester so w/e. Disto is out of his meta atm, it's really far from his skilled usual self, so he's scummy. Simple as that. I never nou'd, I explained everything I did, alike you just saying "no ur wrong".

31. ISO #181

Well, I can't have fun with this game anymore now that MM Revealed me.

Thanks MM for killing this game for me.

32. ISO #182

[QUOTE=Damus_Graves;792939]

Maybe we can get a claim from him.[/QUOT]

Claims are kinda useless at this point in the game. Doesn’t everyone think they are orderly?
    whatever

33. ISO #183

Well, I can't have fun with this game anymore now that MM Revealed me.

Thanks MM for killing this game for me.
    Sorry, but you literally asked for it.... and you revealed. My allegiance is to the Town, not to jesters.

34. ISO #184

Well, I'm working for the Town's interests. If you say "reveal them", I see it as a "confirm me". It's pro-town to confirm jester if they agree with it. Anyway rip lol
    Yea whatever I'll remember this.

35. ISO #185

Sorry, but you literally asked for it.... and you revealed. My allegiance is to the Town, not to jesters.
    no YOU revealed ME.

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

I'm confused here. @AIVION you hardclaim jester?

You had a night chat with MM?

If we lynch you today who are you taking with you?
    Whoever the town wants me to take.

But I have a feeling it won't happen now.

I also can confirm the existance of the doctor tomorrow too.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

Whoever the town wants me to take.

But I have a feeling it won't happen now.

I also can confirm the existance of the doctor tomorrow too.
    Hmmm, personally I would lynch you in a heartbeat if you promise to take MM with you =\
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Hmmm, personally I would lynch you in a heartbeat if you promise to take MM with you =\
    Granted.

Make MM vote me.

43. ISO #193

Yea whatever I'll remember this.
    no YOU revealed ME.
    Err... don't be mad..... I literally understood "Confirm me", so I did since it was going to help town.
    I'm confused here. @AIVION you hardclaim jester?

You had a night chat with MM?

If we lynch you today who are you taking with you?
    No, Jester can send one-way anon messages, in which Aiv left a clue, talking about Advils, and that's how I knew who was the message sender.

I'd bet the answer is me lol.

44. ISO #194

We should do this fairly. Lynch the jester and vote individually the scummiest player from today. Majority rules in this scenario.

Scum would only have 2 votes, and wouldn't be able to coordinate anything.

To me it's a sound plan.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

45. ISO #195

Err... don't be mad..... I literally understood "Confirm me", so I did since it was going to help town.
    Good, now the most pro-town thing you can do now is to keep your vote on me for the rest of the game.

So kudos =)

46. ISO #196

@Marshmallow Marshall
    Convince me you is town bro.
    Your POV from text isn’t town minded. It suggests that town is a separate entity that you claim allegiance tok
    My allegiance = my alignment..... Else you'd be saying I claim neutral, which is bs.

I would like to use this day for discussion, this time... so I'm not going on a train with bloodhounds yet.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

We should do this fairly. Lynch the jester and vote individually the scummiest player from today. Majority rules in this scenario.

Scum would only have 2 votes, and wouldn't be able to coordinate anything.

To me it's a sound plan.
    I like it.

If MM refuses to vote me we lynch him instead.

49. ISO #199

I don't think Aivion is the type of player to betray us as a jester. (I probably would though) ;P
    <3 I'd never betray you people.

50. ISO #200