Welcome to the Insane Asylum. - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

are we already at mylo...because of yalls turbo....?????? damus is dying tonight since the doc just died T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Day 3

You Notice one Orderly busting out of whatever restraint they are in and do the chicken dance while barking loudly You notice another Orderly talking to the naked crazy girl in the corner again this time saying, “ I Remember that I am the mayor, and take control of his extra vote now pls. We all lost votes after all our soul went down with The Jester” As you look around you ask yourself, “WHY AM I HERE?” Then as you walk over to the unlit part of the room you find:

A Patient Killed blinkskater last night.
    blinkskater was Doctor Who.

A Jester Killed Marshmallow Marshall last night.
    Marshmallow Marshall was an Orderly.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @Damus_Graves
    @Distorted
    @Glip
    @Unknown1234
    @Numbertwo
    @naz
    @aamirus
    @Scvmurderer
    (Light_Yagami) Orderly
    (Aivion) Jester
    (blinkskater) ]Doctor Who.
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Orderly
    Lynched Day 1.
    Lynched Day 2.
    Killed Night 2
    Hunted Night 2

Damus_Graves is the mayor with 2 votes. remembers he is
    The Superintendent

With 8 Players alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

Night 1 will end [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Obviously this is a fake reveal. Damus is trying to cover for acting scummy earlier so he thinks revealing as mayor will get him town cred.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #404

Oh ok, nvm, I thought there were 2 jesters, but I forgot aivion could haunt. So their skitzo role gets to haunt as well, so we somehow have to figure out who is that role and lynch them last...~_~ except you guys fucking turboed two towns (complete anti-town play, since day chat is the only thing town has to control the game and get information) & our doctor is dead. So now we are basically at square 1 with no info and lost a lot of town already............wtf
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #405

and reading day 2.... what the fuck.

MM reveals a Jester (which is towny??) and gets scumread for it. The town then begins to worship the Jester as a god as he decides whom he wants to smite. Damus sells his soul to the Jester for an extra vote. Then the town sacrifices the Jester in a turbo-lynch because everyone wants to see if they will transform into scum.

again - What The Fuck.

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Obviously this is a fake reveal. Damus is trying to cover for acting scummy earlier so he thinks revealing as mayor will get him town cred.
    s.slap @Distorted just go fuck him already and GET IT OUT OF UR SYSTEM

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

._. What do we do now lmao like how do we play this game

9. ISO #409

and reading day 2.... what the fuck.

MM reveals a Jester (which is towny??) and gets scumread for it. The town then begins to worship the Jester as a god as he decides whom he wants to smite. Damus sells his soul to the Jester for an extra vote. Then the town sacrifices the Jester in a turbo-lynch because everyone wants to see if they will transform into scum.

again - What The Fuck.
    wait........and damus got an extra vote.

@AIVION , are you really god? Can I sell my soul too?!?!

10. ISO #410

giant crazy ppl orgy??
    this is like my 4th post this entire game lmfaoo

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Dunno, we could just stick with turbo lynching and hope it all works out. if not, we just walk away and pretend non of this ever happened.
    -vote aamirus
    choo?

13. ISO #413

To clarify Game Mechanics: Superintendent Is an auto reveal. They had no idea they where even Superintendent before EOD 2. Same as with all Amnesiac roles.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

I love the hypocracy from you naz and Distorted. Anyway, I thought about it after initially refusing to hammer aivion yesterday and realized the one true truth of our great jester God - the jester was clearly 100% for sure going to be the lynch and hence there was nothing left to do but hammer since nobody would entertain voting anybody else at that point.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Why wouldn't the jester use his vest after a 6 hour long dzy 1? He gets to be with his scummates in a night chat on night 3 and beyond so its pointless not to use it in the first two nights.

I wonder if doc should reveal though. Mafia will know they are doctor once they have the jester in their night chat.
    On further reading I feel like everything you’ve said is bullshit - nobody would have attempted to read the setup and actually ended up with this ridiculous notion.
    -vote naz
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Ping me when naz distorted and scv have at least met the daily posting requirement
    How about dont turbo lynch and maybe I will make an appearance.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

On further reading I feel like everything you’ve said is bullshit - nobody would have attempted to read the setup and actually ended up with this ridiculous notion.
    -vote naz
    >0 posts on day 1
    >maybe like 2-4 posts day 2
    >couple of shit posts today
    uh, yeah, considering most of my posts have been my shit posts from today, most of what i said has been bullshit. way to go apple bar "gEniUs"
    did u actually get a new role or did u just want to find out who ur new scum buddy was faster?

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Wtf happened yesterday? I come back from work and find the day already over and avvion dead.
    idk i still haven't read it yet.
    also omegalul at aamirus trying to scum paint us for not meeting minimum posting requirements when she's responsible for partaking in both turbos, dumb bi*ch😂😂😂

33. ISO #433

-vote unvote
    let the record show im down for an aamirus lynch but i do not want a turbo

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

but no, for reals here... I never thought I would say this but... we didn't listen. Al Gore was right.

but for super cereal; ima go back and look at the first people to scumpaint MM for saying revealing a Jester was scummy. Why would revealing who the Jester was be scummy? that instnatly tells the town a lot of info that:

A) who jester is so who is a confirmed not mafia that they dont have to add in to their equations.

B)

C) Profit.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

I don’t know about the rest y’all but I find this game to be super convoluted in a little bit difficult to read it I’ll be very honest with you I find people that have been posting has been equally shitty in regards to how they play this game very fast very loose and because we’ve been so free with our vote is a little bit hard to use vote analysis to determine who scum are

39. ISO #439

That being said I find glip naz and unknown to be the most evil minded individuals in this game. A fourth choice for me with the distorted simply because of the blood thirsty nature which they have been posting but that’s the only thing that I have in regards to them being evil or not.

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

I’m going to be honest with you I was banking on the death of blink skater to turn me into an insane jester which I would then turn to you trying to mess of Lynch so I can win the game this turn of events makes the game much much harder for me to try am and win and I don’t think that it is currently possible.
    I’m not sure exactly what the reasonings order for me to read the links gator as the doctor or to understand that the mafia were very likely to kill him but I knew that was happening so I was trying to see if that would work in my favor to make me insane jester it fucking didn i’m not sure exactly what the reasonings were for me to read blink skater as the doctor or to understand that the mafia were very likely to kill him but I knew that was happening so I was trying to see if that would work in my favor to make me insane Jester it fucking didnt

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m going to be honest with you I was banking on the death of blink skater to turn me into an insane jester which I would then turn to you trying to mess of Lynch so I can win the game this turn of events makes the game much much harder for me to try am and win and I don’t think that it is currently possible.
    I’m not sure exactly what the reasonings order for me to read the Blinkskater as the doctor or to understand that the mafia were very likely to kill him but I knew that was happening so I was trying to see if that would work in my favor to make me insane jester it fucking didn i’m not sure exactly what the reasonings were for me to read blink skater as the doctor or to understand that the mafia were very likely to kill him but I knew that was happening so I was trying to see if that would work in my favor to make me insane Jester it fucking didnt
    Fixed.

Most of the reason that I have on these players are basically just got feelings because you know this game has a little content to sit through everybody post kind of the same exact way and we all suck honestly like basically we all just suck

43. ISO #443

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    That being said I find glip naz and unknown to be the most evil minded individuals in this game. A fourth choice for me with the distorted simply because of the blood thirsty nature which they have been posting but that’s the only thing that I have in regards to them being evil or not.
    Idc about the others in this paragraph but its amazing that I'm the most evil minded when i had absolutely nothing to do with the turbos. If thats not the shittiest thing thats been done this entire game then you're probably scum

44. ISO #444

@Damus_Graces Wow, such betrayal from the waifu.

My only “defense” and/or “read” sort of thing is that I wasn’t here to engineer the Day 1 turbolynch; I never even got to post. I wouldn’t be surprised if scum was spurring on that Day 1 turbo.

I do agree we all suck, however.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Idc about the others in this paragraph but its amazing that I'm the most evil minded when i had absolutely nothing to do with the turbos. If thats not the shittiest thing thats been done this entire game then you're probably scum
    Lol what even is this post.

47. ISO #447

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    @Damus_Graces Wow, such betrayal from the waifu.

My only “defense” and/or “read” sort of thing is that I wasn’t here to engineer the Day 1 turbolynch; I never even got to post. I wouldn’t be surprised if scum was spurring on that Day 1 turbo.

I do agree we all suck, however.
    So what you got on the rest of the game

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    There's more to the game than the 2 turbos that've happened so far?

That's news to me.
    Ho shit, apparently we missed all the scum slips during those 6 hours of actual gameplay last two days.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!