User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

Night 1

The day has ended by lynch!

Light_Yagami has been lynched.

Light_Yagami was an Orderly

Light_Yagami Did not get a last will. As the one he requested does not affect Game play and is funny I granted it.

Spoiler : Light_Yagami Last will :

The Lynched happened With 1 day and 15 hours left in day 1.

Light_Yagami (7 [L-0]): Unknown1234, AIVION, aamirus, Scvmurderer, Distorted, blinkskater, Numbertwo
    Scvmurderer (1 [L-6]): Marshmallow Marshall

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @Aivion
    @blinkskater
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Damus_Graves
    @Distorted
    @Glip
    @Unknown1234
    @Numbertwo
    @naz
    @aamirus
    @Scvmurderer
    (Light_Yagami) Orderly Lynched Day 1.

Night 1 will end:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night actions will only be accepted up until 1 hour before night ends!
    All Night actions will only be accepted by PM to Mike @ sc2mafia.com !

Last edited by Mike; January 16th, 2019 at 12:40 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #52

If Day 2 does not start right at the 00.00 on the timer means I am still Asleep. You all hammering at 5:30am in the Morning. Are you crazy lol. I will start Day 2 once I wake up. Please Read your night responses before posting. you just might be dead.
    Last edited by Mike; January 16th, 2019 at 03:10 PM.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #53

Day 2

You Notice one Orderly screaming obscenely at another. You then notice once the Orderly stops screaming, He Spins around and Moons the orderly he was screaming at. You notice another Orderly talking to the naked crazy girl in the corner saying, “Can I Apply for a Citizenship so I can become a Citizen?” As you look around you ask yourself, “WHY AM I HERE?” Then as you walk over to the unlit part of the room you find:
    Nothing out of the Ordinary.

No one died last night!

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @Aivion
    @blinkskater
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Damus_Graves
    @Distorted
    @Glip
    @Unknown1234
    @Numbertwo
    @naz
    @aamirus
    @Scvmurderer
    (Light_Yagami) Orderly Lynched Day 1.
    With 11 Players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Day 2 will end

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day 2 has a few extra hours So EOD is not at 5:30 in the Morning.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    If i was jester i probably wouldn't reveal that i got roleblocked and if i was mafia i wouldn't get roleblocked so that makes me town.
    Or you didn’t get roleblocked, and ur mafia so you know that nobody else was roleblocked
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why wouldnt they?
    There’s 1 doc/lookout at that’s it. If they were attacking, fine I guess you might want to try to rb the doc. But there are no deaths. In that case there’s no point of roleblocking anybody cuz u risk getting caught by lookout. I mean it’s just an unnecessary risk

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

IM GOING FOR IT
    -vote Light_Yagami
    You're at the right place.

Calling it: Numbertwo is not scum. Although it is terribly poor play from him to just fucking hammer like this, it's waaayyyy too risky for scums to do that this early. Especially since they could literally lynch their scummate lol. Numbertwo is a good player; he wouldn't do this as scum. I am therefore going to lock #2 as town, because I'm very confident in this lead. That's at least some info from D1.

But still: you are absolutely crazy, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #76

i jUST fELT lIKE hAMMERING. tHOUGHT i cOULD wIN mYSELF sOME gLORY
    @Numbertwo Elaborate with those caps. And maybe you will win some glory
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #77

guess the mafia didn't attack anyone in fear of killing their buddy?
    Well uhm... That's more or less bullshit, lol. The risk of killing their scummate is way too small for them to just not kill at all. Also, clarification: If the scum amnesiac dies, does the Superintendent become insane jester or not? @Mike

28. ISO #78

NAI stuff that is more related to simple game theory and shouldn't be discussed that much since it's not scum hunting and it's simple....

Mafia has attacked, I'm 95% sure of that. It'd be dumb not to. I don't want to TPR hunt, but... There's a doctor, I'm 95% sure of that too, and I honestly think I know who it is.

Waiting on your input people. And please, for the sake of what's left of my sanity.... DON'T TURBOLYNCH AGAIN OKAY???

29. ISO #79

-vote Distorted

@Distorted Thou Shalt Explain Thy Vote!

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Doctor Who(Doctor)

* once per night, you can target any person if attacked you will keep them alive. They will not know who healed them only that they where healed. If target is Night Immune they will not be notified they where healed.
    * If you do not target anyone that night you will Heal yourself if attacked, you will be notified if attacked.
    * You can Heal a Jester Kill. You can not heal an Insane Jester Kill.
    * You Lose ties.

Jester (Neutral)

* Your win con is to get Lyched .
    * If you get lynched you pick who dies from the people who lynched you. (Doc can save them)
    * You are the only person who gets to leave a Last Will in game Have fun with it.
    * You can annoy some one at night. By sending them a Message. PM Host the message you want sent. Host will Send to Player. Receiver will not know who it came from. (received the Next Day)
    * You are the only jester that gets a one use Vest.

So, if the mafia attacked someone this night and failed to kill they would either had to hit a jester that used his vest or doctor target or doctor that healed himself.

The most obvious mafia attack seemed to be Marshmallow, but im assuming you didn't get attacked because you aren't claiming anything?

I don't think the jester would use his vest on night 1 unless he had a big reason to think he was going to be attacked.

How likely is it that there is a doctor in this game and the mafia found him night 1?

32. ISO #82

I'm not even mad about how day 1 went honestly lol, would have been nice if he flipped mafia, glad he didn't flip tpr. thanks for that policy lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Doctor Who(Doctor)

* once per night, you can target any person if attacked you will keep them alive. They will not know who healed them only that they where healed. If target is Night Immune they will not be notified they where healed.
    * If you do not target anyone that night you will Heal yourself if attacked, you will be notified if attacked.
    * You can Heal a Jester Kill. You can not heal an Insane Jester Kill.
    * You Lose ties.

Jester (Neutral)

* Your win con is to get Lyched .
    * If you get lynched you pick who dies from the people who lynched you. (Doc can save them)
    * You are the only person who gets to leave a Last Will in game Have fun with it.
    * You can annoy some one at night. By sending them a Message. PM Host the message you want sent. Host will Send to Player. Receiver will not know who it came from. (received the Next Day)
    * You are the only jester that gets a one use Vest.

So, if the mafia attacked someone this night and failed to kill they would either had to hit a jester that used his vest or doctor target or doctor that healed himself.

The most obvious mafia attack seemed to be Marshmallow, but im assuming you didn't get attacked because you aren't claiming anything?

I don't think the jester would use his vest on night 1 unless he had a big reason to think he was going to be attacked.

How likely is it that there is a doctor in this game and the mafia found him night 1?
    Why wouldn't the jester use his vest after a 6 hour long dzy 1? He gets to be with his scummates in a night chat on night 3 and beyond so its pointless not to use it in the first two nights.

I wonder if doc should reveal though. Mafia will know they are doctor once they have the jester in their night chat.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Why wouldn't the jester use his vest after a 6 hour long dzy 1? He gets to be with his scummates in a night chat on night 3 and beyond so its pointless not to use it in the first two nights.

I wonder if doc should reveal though. Mafia will know they are doctor once they have the jester in their night chat.
    I thought it was one random green that turned into mafia on day 3 or am i wrong?

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

I thought it was one random green that turned into mafia on day 3 or am i wrong?
    i actually have no idea. but if thats true, when does the jester get the vest? why would the jester get the vest after he turns into mafia? was there a town killing role i skipped over?

41. ISO #91

@Mike

If Light Yagami was one of the amnesiac roles would you have shown that already in the graveyard or do we not know until d3?
    are u going to show it at all? lol @Mike

42. ISO #92

Okay actually trying to read all the stuff in the setup it looks like:

8 people (including Yagami) got the Orderly/cit rolecard to start the game. One of them is mafia but does not find out and does not convert until d3. One of them is the superintendent aka mayor and doesn’t find out until d3. The third one is just a cit, but if this specific cit dies before D3 then the mayor turns into an insane jester on D3 instead of becoming the mayor. Or if the mayor dies before D3 then the cit amnesiac becomes insane jester on D3.

Meanwhile, there is a totally separate jester who started the game as jester and is staying that way.

Lastly, one guy got the Lookout/Doc rolecard and 2 people got mafia rolecards to start.

43. ISO #93

Okay actually trying to read all the stuff in the setup it looks like:

8 people (including Yagami) got the Orderly/cit rolecard to start the game. One of them is mafia but does not find out and does not convert until d3. One of them is the superintendent aka mayor and doesn’t find out until d3. The third one is just a cit, but if this specific cit dies before D3 then the mayor turns into an insane jester on D3 instead of becoming the mayor. Or if the mayor dies before D3 then the cit amnesiac becomes insane jester on D3.

Meanwhile, there is a totally separate jester who started the game as jester and is staying that way.

Lastly, one guy got the Lookout/Doc rolecard and 2 people got mafia rolecards to start.
    That's how i understand it except that the other random green gets a random power role instead of citizen.

44. ISO #94

omg thank u @aamirus

so lol i feel like it was bad that day 1 was turboed. it benefits the mafia to get to d3 faster that way there's more of them.

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well uhm... That's more or less bullshit, lol. The risk of killing their scummate is way too small for them to just not kill at all. Also, clarification: If the scum amnesiac dies, does the Superintendent become insane jester or not? @Mike
    There are 3 amnesiacs. 1 Orderly, 1 Superintendent, 1 Skitzo(Mafia ie town traitor). Ok if the skitzo is alive. And the orderly/ amnesiac die before day 3 the superintendent becomes insane jester. If the superintendent dies before day 3 the orderly/amnesiac will become the insane jester. After day 3 if the insane jester is not triggered it is out of play. You will receive notification with a special message on day 3 post if The Superintendent is in play or not. If there is a superintendent it is impossible to have an insane jester. If the scum/ amnesiac is dead then the insane jester is out of play(no one can become insane jester)
    Last edited by Mike; January 17th, 2019 at 07:36 AM.

46. ISO #96

That turbo though. Town should be on this.

-vote Numbertwo

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Numbertwo Elaborate with those caps. And maybe you will win some glory
    That's a strange interaction to have with Numbertwo...

Want some Advil for that headache of yours?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

48. ISO #98

@mike Does the starting jester turn into a mafia jester on day 3?

Also, is the starting jesters vest an autovest or does he manually have to activate it?
    No the starting jester has no night chat. Also the starting jester stays jester all game.

The vest is not an auto/vest. It is used the same as a vest is used in mod. But only 1 use.

To Clarify: The only people who change roles are the 3 amnesiacs. All 3 start as Town Orderlys.

49. ISO #99

i guess there is still a small chance that he is a hidden mafia?
    It's sort of how I feel about his lynch, but damn you didn't really give everyone a chance to speak or respond to anything Day 1

Sorta annoying.

50. ISO #100

@Mike

If Light Yagami was one of the amnesiac roles would you have shown that already in the graveyard or do we not know until d3?
    The answer is no. If one of the 3 dies they will show up as the role card they have now. Day 3 will have all graveyards updated why they truly are. And if the scum dies as town there win con is with town.