Welcome to the Insane Asylum. - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

Hi I’ve been away all day and have no idea what’s going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #452

lmao i'm townreading scv, scum reading aamirus that's all i got this game.
    did anyone's role card get changed overnight?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #453

What’s going on Nazzy?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    What’s going on Nazzy?
    at the gym working out. i feel like the game is quiet because towns don't know what to do and scum know they just need to get 1 more mislynch to win (i might be miscounting but whatever) i said all i could offer, my role did not change overnight.
    whats on ur mind bb
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    at the gym working out. i feel like the game is quiet because towns don't know what to do and scum know they just need to get 1 more mislynch to win (i might be miscounting but whatever) i said all i could offer, my role did not change overnight.
    whats on ur mind bb
    I’ve never felt so disengaged from an FM. I made 3 posts on day 1 (never done anywhere close to that) and 2 of those were votes on Light_Yagami.

There’s like nothing to go off of. I feel like guessing almost but I think the L-2 on Glip either indicates that there is scum on that train or he’s scum.

I have no other thoughts.

6. ISO #456

Flavor Post

Everyone is having quiet Time. SHHHH it is Quiet time says one of the Orderlies. After all the insanity from the last 2 days looks like the Crazies are just plum wore out. What is that? Is some one about to disrupt QUIET TIME!!!!!!!!
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #457

Lmao mike

anyway, there is actually quite a number of things that have happened and i had even less engagement than you, but i had some thoughts in the shower that i'll share later (maybe tomorrow later)- gonna do some irl stuff

8. ISO #458

@Unknown1234 think of reasons why no one died n1

9. ISO #459

I have theories of my own🤔

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but no, for reals here... I never thought I would say this but... we didn't listen. Al Gore was right.

but for super cereal; ima go back and look at the first people to scumpaint MM for saying revealing a Jester was scummy. Why would revealing who the Jester was be scummy? that instnatly tells the town a lot of info that:

A) who jester is so who is a confirmed not mafia that they dont have to add in to their equations.

B)

C) Profit.
    it made the only person who could be lynched yesterday into the jester
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #461

idk i still haven't read it yet.
    also omegalul at aamirus trying to scum paint us for not meeting minimum posting requirements when she's responsible for partaking in both turbos, dumb bi*ch😂😂😂
    I was not scumpainting you for that. If you actually read everything that was happening you could see that unknown was getting pissy that I was refusing to hammer aivion. I mentioned the posting requirements as justification for why we should wait. But then I realized what's the point of waiting... the jester is clearly the lynch so nobody else is getting pressured. Plus you never say anything except how bad everyone else is at playing anyway 😂😂😂

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

What’s going on Nazzy?
    I was not scumpainting you for that. If you actually read everything that was happening you could see that unknown was getting pissy that I was refusing to hammer aivion. I mentioned the posting requirements as justification for why we should wait. But then I realized what's the point of waiting... the jester is clearly the lynch so nobody else is getting pressured. Plus you never say anything except how bad everyone else is at playing anyway 😂😂😂
    aaaaaa lol 😂 tbh i thought u had JUST posted that but then i finally read d2 and realized u said it yesterday. i still have a sr on u.

why did u hammer aivion tho? why are u suddenly blaming unknown

14. ISO #464

aaaaaa lol 😂 tbh i thought u had JUST posted that but then i finally read d2 and realized u said it yesterday. i still have a sr on u.

why did u hammer aivion tho? why are u suddenly blaming unknown
    i said why like 3 times - aivion was clearly the only person going to be lynched and nobody else was even going to be pressured. There was really no point in dragging the day on. Don't disagree with the statement without reading the game first - and realize that all those other people on Aivion were still actively in the thread and made it clear that their votes weren't moving. With Aivion at L-1 Unknown was demanding that I hammer. He then started scumreading me and voted me for Aivion's final death vote list to further pressure me into hammering. I REFUSED initially for exactly the same reasons as you guys have been spamming since this day started as to why you shouldn't turbolynch. THEN I later realized as I've said multiple times - nothing else was going to be accomplished anyway with nobody willing to budge on lynching aivion and most of the players being unsure of their actual alignment so - fuck it and I hammered.

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

I’ve never felt so disengaged from an FM. I made 3 posts on day 1 (never done anywhere close to that) and 2 of those were votes on Light_Yagami.

There’s like nothing to go off of. I feel like guessing almost but I think the L-2 on Glip either indicates that there is scum on that train or he’s scum.

I have no other thoughts.
    That or the scum just haven't logged in. Superintendent is confirmed town, right? So only Numbertwo could possibly be scum on my lynch. Not to mention, there's 3 scum, + Damus's vote = all the votes needed to lynch me, so, either scum haven't logged in, haven't realized they can turbo, or I guess I'm scum and didn't know it.

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    That or the scum just haven't logged in. Superintendent is confirmed town, right? So only Numbertwo could possibly be scum on my lynch. Not to mention, there's 3 scum, + Damus's vote = all the votes needed to lynch me, so, either scum haven't logged in, haven't realized they can turbo, or I guess I'm scum and didn't know it.
    did your role change?

but has anyone gotten anything from this game?

so far ive pretty much got that glip and numbertwo are most likely not a team - unless mafia want it to look like "voted up too fast" but I think if they were doing that gambit they would put him to L-1, not just sitting on L-2. Yes, i do find it odd how hes not hammered yet if hes town so that will remain in my mind slightly..

Aamirus and naz I dont see as a team. naz instantly voting aamirus when it seems like the first person voted gets turbod within hours lol just seems like an odd play. but we have nothing this game so im grasping for straws.

I also do not see Aamirus and unknown as scum together due to D2, unless 1 of them actually turned scum overnight. but even today they had interaction (aamirus suspecting unknown for his telling her to vote jester).

Numbertwo is hammer-happy. I dont see him doing that as scum honestly, he is usually a lot more reserved when he is scum. plays slow and smart.

all this is just grasping at anything i can find lol there really is not much to work with. even on both turbo lynches it was mixed people. the fact it happened twice really damages what we can get from either of them lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

I think you read too much into what I did yesterday.

I told you to vote to see if you would risk putting yourself on the jester train and risk him targeting you for death instead. Also tried to bring attention to it for AIVION in an attempt to make you fear for the death if you did, making you forced to make the decision of risking it or not voting and being suspicious.

I’m pretty sure I unvoted AIVION off of L-1 so that you could vote. If that’s not where this happened (what you’re referring to) then I have no clue.

25. ISO #475

Going to attempt to pop back in more because I know it’s EOD and we need to lynch correctly.

Did someone say Glip slipped? I haven’t seen that slip yet.

26. ISO #476

-vote Glip

27. ISO #477

I think you read too much into what I did yesterday.

I told you to vote to see if you would risk putting yourself on the jester train and risk him targeting you for death instead. Also tried to bring attention to it for AIVION in an attempt to make you fear for the death if you did, making you forced to make the decision of risking it or not voting and being suspicious.

I’m pretty sure I unvoted AIVION off of L-1 so that you could vote. If that’s not where this happened (what you’re referring to) then I have no clue.
    It was my belief that you unvoted hoping I would vote so you could then immediately hammer. Maybe I read your intentions wrong there

28. ISO #478

did your role change?

but has anyone gotten anything from this game?

so far ive pretty much got that glip and numbertwo are most likely not a team - unless mafia want it to look like "voted up too fast" but I think if they were doing that gambit they would put him to L-1, not just sitting on L-2. Yes, i do find it odd how hes not hammered yet if hes town so that will remain in my mind slightly..

Aamirus and naz I dont see as a team. naz instantly voting aamirus when it seems like the first person voted gets turbod within hours lol just seems like an odd play. but we have nothing this game so im grasping for straws.

I also do not see Aamirus and unknown as scum together due to D2, unless 1 of them actually turned scum overnight. but even today they had interaction (aamirus suspecting unknown for his telling her to vote jester).

Numbertwo is hammer-happy. I dont see him doing that as scum honestly, he is usually a lot more reserved when he is scum. plays slow and smart.

all this is just grasping at anything i can find lol there really is not much to work with. even on both turbo lynches it was mixed people. the fact it happened twice really damages what we can get from either of them lol
    I haven't received any communication from the host whatsoever ever since I received my Orderly (Citizen) rolecard at the start of the game. No nightfeedbacks, no role changes, no questions, nuffin'. I just mention that I should be scum and didn't know it because otherwise I should be dead right now and the game be over, especially with Unknown putting me up for the hammer.

29. ISO #479

I haven't received any communication from the host whatsoever ever since I received my Orderly (Citizen) rolecard at the start of the game. No nightfeedbacks, no role changes, no questions, nuffin'. I just mention that I should be scum and didn't know it because otherwise I should be dead right now and the game be over, especially with Unknown putting me up for the hammer.
    ...you still not being hammered is even more concerning. lol either mafia is AFK or you are mafia?

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

ayy this looks like a clean method.

btw ur not at L-1

-vote glip
    now you are.
    Yes, Unknown fake voted to try and draw out the turbo hammer. I was trying to avoid calling attention to that so hopefully the bait would work, which you have now dissolved.

35. ISO #485

Yes, Unknown fake voted to try and draw out the turbo hammer. I was trying to avoid calling attention to that so hopefully the bait would work, which you have now dissolved.
    my thoughts are bait or not though its been like 24 hours with you on L-2 with a confirmed town putting u there. meaning mafia could have hammered. unless mafia have been afk and didnt hammer? tbh i got no idea at this point. ok not sure why 'this point'. ive pretty much had no idea this entire time.

36. ISO #486

my thoughts are bait or not though its been like 24 hours with you on L-2 with a confirmed town putting u there. meaning mafia could have hammered. unless mafia have been afk and didnt hammer? tbh i got no idea at this point. ok not sure why 'this point'. ive pretty much had no idea this entire time.
    all i know is that Damus sold his soul for another vote and now he has it. so im pretty sure @AIVION is god.

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

You also seem really content being at L-1.... u know the whole mafia team can not possibly be on u, but u dont seem worried about being hammered.
    Low effort game, nothing to go on to defend myself, barely anything to go on to push anyone else. I’m happy to let this game end, perhaps restart it and have everyone actually try next time.

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

Hi, I am unknown.

50. ISO #500