@aamirus
    @Scvmurderer

Reserves
    1.Auckmid
    2.Arsonist

This is a Simi-Hidden Setup

Host Reserves this Color Cyan

Day 1

All 12 of you are wearing Orderly uniforms ,and you are all locked in East Wing of the Asylum. You all know that there are 8 workers in here. You can’t remember if one of them was a Doctor or a Lookout Guard. You know that the Superintendent was with you, but you have no idea who is who, because your head is swimming. Everything is blurred due to the drugs the Patients gave to the 8 Staff Members. As you look around you See a room full of Patients. You also notice 12 People wearing Orderly uniforms. What???? Wait how is there 12 Orderlies when there is only 8 Staff. You realize that 4 are imposters but Who? You all count the patients and notice 3 are missing. You all agree to put East Wing under lockdown until 3 of the Patients are subdued. You all even recall one of them shoving the special drug that affects memory down the Superintendent’s throat and one of the orderlies’, as well. You all remember that one of the crazy psychos even took some of the drugs. But as you look around you see 12 people. You do the math 8+3 is 11 not 12. Who is the 12th Orderly?
    You look at the wall and see

SUBDUE ME AND I WILL KILL YOU
    THE JESTER

Must be some Orderly that went crazy. You realize you want to avoid that nut job. You think just get the 3 and we can lift the lockdown. You look at a piece of paper on the ground with the names of 3 Patients: 1st name, Name scratched off (Thinks he is James Bond) 2nd name, Name scratched off (Nympho) 3rd name Name scratched off (Schizo/ bad drug addiction). So, you figure out that the Schizo must have been the one to take the Memory pills. Meaning only 2 of you are fully alert and know what is going on. Schizo came from West wing. You are in East wing where James Bond and Nympho belong to so they have never seen what Schizo looks like. You find the pill bottle on the ground with these instructions: Need 2 nights of rest before memory comes back. WARNING: Stress of a Friend’s death Causes INSANITY While under the influence of this drug.

The pills have clouded your mind so much you cant even remember what your own mother looks like.

Spoiler : ROLE LIST :

Role List:
    Patients (James Bond)Mafia
    Patients (Nympho)Mafia
    Patients (Skitso / Amnesiacs)Mafia

(Doctor Who or Peeping Tom)Town
    Staff (Orderlies)Town
    Staff (Orderlies)Town
    Staff (Orderlies)Town
    Staff (Orderlies)Town
    Staff (Orderlies)Town
    Staff (Superintendent/Amnesiacs)Town
    Staff (Orderlies/Amnesiacs)Town

Jester (Neutral)

7 votes to hammer.
    You have 48 Hours

Good luck

Setup Link

Day Ends

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Mike; January 16th, 2019 at 08:09 AM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #3

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

-vote Light_Yagami

Moooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

(Doctor Who)

Gottem.

Also I am confirmed town according to host. Notice how my name is in Green the rest of you aren't? /s

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Also I've been thinking about this game and was wondering how people feel about getting the Jester to reveal and get them lynched?

It get's them out of the way early and the scum can't act like Jester's and we be like UH OH HE MAY BE JESTER HUE IGNORE

So I will be voting off anyone who acts like a jester. If you want to claim feel free.

Thoughts?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Have You Guys Seen My Medication.. I Think Im A Paranoid Schizophrenia With Delusional Rage.. Also, Apparently I Dont Like Conforming To Societies Definition Of Normal..

I Might Need To Go See The Nurse...
    Are you the Jester?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Im Confused Whats A Jester? Im Un-Willfully Locked In A Mental Institution With All You Psychopaths.
    -vote Light_Yagami

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami
    I will be Tunneling Light as I believe he's the Jester now.

If you want to claim Jester I'm sure the rest of the town will follow suit and give you your win, then we can start hunting scum.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hi bye
    Lol alright.

13. ISO #13

I will be Tunneling Light as I believe he's the Jester now.

If you want to claim Jester I'm sure the rest of the town will follow suit and give you your win, then we can start hunting scum.
    Im Not Claiming Shit You Can Lick My Balls.. Im Apparently Sick And Have A Mental Distorter.. And Require Medical Treatment Is Why Im Here.. Why Are You Here @AIVION ?

14. ISO #14

Im Not Claiming Shit You Can Lick My Balls.. Im Apparently Sick And Have A Mental Distorter.. And Require Medical Treatment Is Why Im Here.. Why Are You Here @AIVION ?
    Noted.

I am here to hunt scum.

You smell like scum.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

How Do I Vote I See 2 PPL Have Cast Their Ballots.. How Does One Do That Again I Plum Forgot..
    ....Kay now I REALLY think you are the Jester.

Acting stupid to feign ignorance.

Want to scum slip some more, scum?

17. ISO #17

I'll return when more activity is happening as I'm not wasting my breath on Light right now.

Toodles.~

18. ISO #18

How Do I Vote I See 2 PPL Have Cast Their Ballots.. How Does One Do That Again I Plum Forgot..
    *Thinks* Must Be The Medication They Have Me On.. Im Not Crazy Guys Im Just A Little Unwell.. Just Wait.. Then Maybe.. Just Maybe If Your Lucky.. You Will See A Different Side Of Me..

19. ISO #19

Light is scum confirmed.

-vote Light_Yagami
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Light is scum confirmed.

-vote Light_Yagami
    Who Me No.. Not Me I Have Done Nothing Wrong.. I Dont Even Need The Medications The Prescribe Me

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
    Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
    Haloperidol (Haldol)
    Perphenazine (Trilafon)
    Thioridazine (Mellaril)
    Thiothixene (Navane)
    Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)

Just Spit All Your Medication Into The Toilet And You Will See The World In A Whole Now Light...

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Light is scum confirmed.

-vote Light_Yagami
    I like you.

What's your opinion on what I posted earlier?

22. ISO #22

Who Me No.. Not Me I Have Done Nothing Wrong.. I Dont Even Need The Medications The Prescribe Me

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
    Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
    Haloperidol (Haldol)
    Perphenazine (Trilafon)
    Thioridazine (Mellaril)
    Thiothixene (Navane)
    Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)

Just Spit All Your Medication Into The Toilet And You Will See The World In A Whole Now Light...
    Your Roleplaying isn't gonna fool anyone this game.

Last time you heavily RP'd like this you were scum.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I have received several requests about this information. So, here it is:
    Day one: The role cards that went out Are:
    1 Doc or Lookout card,
    1 James Bond card,
    1 Nympho card,
    1 Jester card.
    8 Orderly cards all exactly the same. No one knows who the amnesiacs are. Not even the amnesiacs themselves. The amnesiacs will only come from one of the 8 Orderly roles cards. And yes it is already determined.
    Last edited by Mike; January 15th, 2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Also I've been thinking about this game and was wondering how people feel about getting the Jester to reveal and get them lynched?

It get's them out of the way early and the scum can't act like Jester's and we be like UH OH HE MAY BE JESTER HUE IGNORE

So I will be voting off anyone who acts like a jester. If you want to claim feel free.

Thoughts?
    How does this make any sense?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

28. ISO #28

Sometimes I Wonder Who I Am Based On All The Medication I Receive.. Am I That Guy Or This Guy Sometimes I Wonder.. Do I Have Multiple Personalities Along With Being A Scitzo.. No Know Treatment For Multiple Personalities.. Man Perhaps Thats How PPL With An Anti Social Distorter Survive.. I Just Cant Remember The List Of Medications Im On Is Just Way 2 Long...

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

We lynching jester today huh?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

lol Light.

34. ISO #34

What Is Scum Is That The Shit You Step In When U Step Into A Pond.. Then After Done Swimming You Have To Pick It From Between Your Toes?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    CHOO CHOO
    -vote light_yagami
    confirmed.

Pretty sure it's Damus though. his play so far this game makes little sense. ill iso him later though, no time right now.
    Oof tunneling on Damus.... you must be the MM
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Gottem.

Also I am confirmed town according to host. Notice how my name is in Green the rest of you aren't? /s

Ahem... Hi! Lol

About jester claiming. Are you claiming Jester by asking that, lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Ho shit I almost forgot this started today.

-vote Light_Yagami

*baaahh* - Im a sheep
    -vote Scvmurderer
    You want too much to look like a sheep. I think you're a wolf in sheep clothing.

Oh, Light... If you post that video you're thinking about at this very moment, I will slap you so hard that you won't ever need pills anymore ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

I'm keeping an eye on AIVION, but have some trust there for now, for reasons. And no this is not a claim of anything, don't try.

Distorted, your only post is very strange and contradicts itself.... I get the joke, but I have a bad feeling about this. Of course, I might be paranoid (this is punintended, obviously....)

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

I can dig it
    -vote light_yagami
    @Mike you want hammer
    Well, now we know why Blink is here, heh?

UNVOTE HIM YOU FOOL

This isn't even scummy whoever hammers will get hammered tomorrow at EoD, just saying. Light has been voted up SUPER FAST and was literally the only person voted of the entire game. I think that's preetty informative. Good start, guys!

I will probably not stay for long, since I didn't sleep yet.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, now we know why Blink is here, heh?

UNVOTE HIM YOU FOOL

This isn't even scummy whoever hammers will get hammered tomorrow at EoD, just saying. Light has been voted up SUPER FAST and was literally the only person voted of the entire game. I think that's preetty informative. Good start, guys!

I will probably not stay for long, since I didn't sleep yet.

No.

If yagami flips scum whoever hammers will be praised.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50