Welcome to the Insane Asylum. - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    -vote AIVION

I'm cool with any plan that ends with MM in the graveyard. May he pay for his crimes.
    B-B-B-B-B-BUT I'M INNOCENT!!!!! Which crimes am I even accused of?!

What are YOUR reasons?

The global reasons I see are:

I revealed the jester, and I guess that the jester is understandably angry because I misunderstood his stuff....
    I said the word allegiance, oh god such heresy
    Uuuh.... I sucked? According to blink, because it's currently his only stated basis...
    And I have commited crimes? According to Glip.

This train surely has a lot of value xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I offer you my soul for the taking. And everything else that comes with it.
    Tempting....

Ok If you give me it now I will answer one question and one question only.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Was my quote not enough for you
    I said it's very understandable to vote him, but I want to hear it in your own words after all, as town, you should always have a reason to vote someone! Riiiiiiight? :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's not the first time I use it, and you've seen me play scum before, I didn't use it more. Quick to draw conclusions there. Why would I use one or the other... I don't know lol
    I do not use meta as a basis for reads.
    I use meta for support in a read.

For example:
    You have played scum before and shown a middling skill level which translate into bad reaction to pressure and a preference at deflection.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hmmm...

What ya offering darling? ;D
    I offer you my soul for the taking. And everything else that comes with it.
    UHUHUHUHUHUH

VADE RETRO SATANASSS!|!!!!"!!$

8. ISO #258

Can jet fuel melt steel beams????
    Lol I will answer that in my last will.

Only Unknown can ask the question since it is his soul he's sacrificing for the town.

#APPEASEMENT!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #259

Tempting....

Ok If you give me it now I will answer one question and one question only.
    What role will I become?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post

For example:
    You have played scum before and shown a middling skill level which translate into bad reaction to pressure and a preference at deflection.
    Hoooooooollly shit

Damus is way more savage than me
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #261

UHUHUHUHUHUH

VADE RETRO SATANASSS!|!!!!"!!$
    Your god won't save you now!

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

I said it's very understandable to vote him, but I want to hear it in your own words after all, as town, you should always have a reason to vote someone! Riiiiiiight? :P
    No. Now vote him or don’t, your choice.

14. ISO #264

For example:
    Huh the last part is pretty true IMO. But there's something bad, though: your basis is that I said "allegiance". It's even worse than a meta basis.

I also did not say you were using meta as a basis.

15. ISO #265

Btw: as you YOURSELF admitted, your scumread on me is BASELESS. You're literally saying I'm 100% scum over "You're playing stupidly". You really can't do better?
    I never said any of that what are you trying to imply?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hell yeah my man i borrowed distorteds can
    UHHUUHUH
    -vote blinkskater

I'm doing with actually not that much conviction because you're you.... but fuck you're so scummy
    No. Now vote him or don’t, your choice.
    Um... you're refusing to explain your vote? UMUUUMUMUMMMMMMMM.........

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Can we all agree that this game is troll AF
    One minute you think you’re a townie, the next minute you remember that you’re mafia. Like damn what a plot twist .
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

21. ISO #271

UHHUUHUH
    -vote blinkskater

I'm doing with actually not that much conviction because you're you.... but fuck you're so scummy

Yea I’m not typing something for your self-satisfaction bud. I made it clear what I was voting in reaction to

22. ISO #272

Dayum that’s hot. Can you include her digits in your last will
    I'm including all in my last will my child.

I am the god jester.

My Knowledge is infinite.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

What role will I become?
    A Stump

25. ISO #275

B-B-B-B-B-BUT I'M INNOCENT!!!!! Which crimes am I even accused of?!

What are YOUR reasons?

The global reasons I see are:

I revealed the jester, and I guess that the jester is understandably angry because I misunderstood his stuff....
    I said the word allegiance, oh god such heresy
    Uuuh.... I sucked? According to blink, because it's currently his only stated basis...
    And I have commited crimes? According to Glip.

This train surely has a lot of value xD
    You stand accused of the crime of gamethrowing in the 1st degree by failing to submit a night action on N3 of Werewolf Ball. How do you plead?

On another note, I have 3:1 odds on AIVION and MM both being scum that fabricated the jester message to get AIVION "cleared" as Jester.

26. ISO #276

I never said any of that what are you trying to imply?
    BULLSHIT
    MM is fucking scummy asf
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    And the explaination is there:
    No way hes town acting a fool like that.

Aivion you hardclaim jester?
    You literally skip over myself. I called you scummy asf. I didnt even give a reason.

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR

27. ISO #277

A Stump
    THATS ALL I AM ALLOWED TO REVEAL!

God must recharge his powers so that he may continue to act for the good of us all.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

BULLSHIT

And the explaination is there:

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR
    Only scum use Red letters.

#Gottem

30. ISO #280

Can you include my role in there? Cuz Idk what it is
    It shall be done, my child.

31. ISO #281

A Stump
    -vote AIVION

I am ready.

32. ISO #282

You stand accused of the crime of gamethrowing in the 1st degree by failing to submit a night action on N3 of Werewolf Ball. How do you plead?

On another note, I have 3:1 odds on AIVION and MM both being scum that fabricated the jester message to get AIVION "cleared" as Jester.
    When I flip red get MM next.

/s

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

Yea I’m not typing something for your self-satisfaction bud. I made it clear what I was voting in reaction to
    I'm not asking it for my self satisfaction, but to know WHY you're voting blink, in YOUR words, because scums can get caught when doing that! I'm not asking what you're reacting to, I'm asking WHY you're reacting to it in that way. More specifically, I'm asking you to EXPLAIN why.

35. ISO #285

I wonder if blink is more valuable than MM

I am starting to think so
    Create a Ballot then.

I will follow the final tally.

36. ISO #286

I bet the mafia aren’t voting AIVION.

37. ISO #287

Jeesh I'm at L-1 already?

I am truly blessed, my children.

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

I bet the mafia aren’t voting AIVION.

Yep, now you know who is mafia

SEE HOW THE JESTER HELPS TOWN?

I AM GOD JESTER

40. ISO #290

GOD JESTAAAAAA

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

I think as part of giving you his soul, that you have to kill Unknown
    I may Steal his body as well as his soul.

But God is a merciful god.

I am willing to do what is right by the standards of all.

43. ISO #293

Only scum use Red letters.

#Gottem
    Gg you got me. I also altered Blink's quote to put red in it. I'm confirmed scum! /s

NON GUILTY, YOUR HONOR! I am pleading guilty of the crime of non-optimal play that did not affect the result, at the 3rd degree. But this is not the Ball's trial ANYWAY xD I'm guilty of having a life, gg no re

And uh.... no.

44. ISO #294

@aamirus place your vote on our God or suffer the same fate that he shall suffer on this day.

45. ISO #295

God Jester confirmed. Praise be to AIVION.
    May you all bask in thy glory and feel thy praise to be thy own.

For I am thee and you are one in the same.

Children of God.

#Praisethbe

46. ISO #296

@aamirus place your vote on our God or suffer the same fate that he shall suffer on this day.
    Omg AIVION spare me.

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

UHHUUHUH
    -vote blinkskater

Yaaaaaaas keep calling me scummy.

=D

Yall know what that means.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

49. ISO #299

Y u want to end day already?
    -unvote

Your move.

50. ISO #300

Send upon thee the wrath you would want to send upon thy enemy.

As God is a merciful God, God is also eternal.

God is immortal.

God is unrelinquished.

#ThebookofJestergod Chapter 1 verse 4