Coroner Last Will Organization
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Coroner Last Will Organization

So I'm currently playing as Coroner and I realized that I have no idea how to properly store the vast amount information we receive, especially in the latter half of the game.

Like, with the limited space, how do you record several nights worth of actions for several people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

2. ISO #2

Re: Coroner Last Will Organization

I had that problem too, so, even if it doesn't matter because 90% of people don't read lws of people they consider "unimportant", and even sheriffs lol...

That's how I do it: N1: N/A (can be deleted if lacking space) N2: 1v12, vb GF&Jani; was invest N3: 6v2 N1&v5 N2, vb Sher N1 GF&Jani N2; was doc

And so on. You have two lines, and usually it shouldn't be that complex. Hope that could help
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

First of all u don't need to put everything in coroner lw, just important things, like u don't need to put who target visited if it matches with lw he left. I also skip which night i visited the target because it's not that important and makes everything messy. So my final lw would like this: 4: visited by DH only; 7: visited by n1 Doctor n2 DH+Sheriff+Auditor; 10: visited n1 11 n2 12 n3 13, visited by n1 Lookout n3 DH

4. ISO #4

I only put the roles that visited the dead person. It's easily the most important part of the info since it can confirm/expose certain claims. The rest of it are situational like cult converting.

If you get lynched because "you didn't post full info", don't worry. it's not your fault.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    I only put the roles that visited the dead person. It's easily the most important part of the info since it can confirm/expose certain claims. The rest of it are situational like cult converting.

If you get lynched because "you didn't post full info", don't worry. it's not your fault.
    Well, it's sort of your fault if you didn't post full info. That's why I keep it. You're right, but in an ideal world.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

I use the first line for my targets' visitors' roles, and the second for my targets' roles and their night actions.

Example:

Line 1: Enzo Giordano: N1: v by x, y, z, N2 v by x, y, z; Giacomo: N1 v by, N2 v by, N3 v by...
    Line 2: Enzo Giordano: Sheriff; N1 v x N2 v y; Giacomo: Mayor; N1 v 0, N2 v 5 (witched)

You don't need to include their roles if no Janitor or Disguisers are in the game.
    Last edited by ; January 20th, 2019 at 02:10 PM.

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

As some have already said, you don't necessarily have to include all the information. But splitting it between two lines makes it significantly easier to store several nights worth of info.
    Last edited by ; January 20th, 2019 at 02:13 PM.