The Flesh Nature/ VS. The Spirit
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Flesh Nature/ VS. The Spirit

As humans, were bound by our flesh, we struggle against our flesh. "For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice (Romans 7:19)." The Apostle Paul, the greatest apostle of Jesus Christ struggled with the flesh! Paul had a sin problem, the bible even goes as far as saying that Paul had a thorn in his flesh, a messenger of Satan to buffet him. So the greatest Apostle of Jesus Christ had a problem with sin but you dont?! Theres something wrong then! If you believe that way. Because the bible teaches that we are all sinners (Romans 3:10) Romans 3:23) (Eccliesiastes 7:20)
    Thats nothing to be upset about! This is a good thing! The flesh is a bad thing though! Jesus says to Nicodemus in John 3 he says, the wind, blows where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and wither it goeth. he also told everyone that is born of the spirit. John 1:12 says But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:. The spirit vs the flesh is a difficult topic to talk about because its very mysterious but i believe we can grasp the concept better by comparing scripture with scripture.

2. ISO #2