S-FM: Converging Realities
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

S-FM: Converging Realities

Setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43663-S-FM-Converging-Realities-(13-Players)

A few minor changes may be made to the setup before start. I'm posting signups now, but the game will likely not start for a couple of weeks to reduce conflict with Damus'/Mike's FM.

Game Start:https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...0+2019+7pm+PST

Signups

1. Damus_Graves
    2. Kenny
    3. Stealthbomber16
    4. The Lawyer
    5. Bahkieh
    6. Efekannn02
    7. Yayap
    8. Mike
    9. Ganelon
    10. Banshis
    11. Light_Yagami
    12. Eclipse
    13. Marshmallow Marshall

Reserves
    1. Glip
    2. xDarkDragonDx
    3. Numbertwo
    4. Rumox
    Last edited by Auckmid; February 16th, 2019 at 08:34 PM.

Re: S-FM: Converging Realities

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    As I said this likely won't be going for around another 2 weeks. Are you just not going to have any time to play at all during this period?
    Yea, I have a baby coming in a few weeks, so I don't think I should commit to a game lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Move me to /reserve

Life is throwing me curveballs. Don't know how much time I'll have free for games.
    As mentioned, this game likely won't start for at least a couple weeks. I'll move you to the reserve, but there might not be interference unless you end up being busy long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    As mentioned, this game likely won't start for at least a couple weeks. I'll move you to the reserve, but there might not be interference unless you end up being busy long term.
    Curveballs are keeping me busy at least until March. Gotta find a place to live and move in before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Curveballs are keeping me busy at least until March. Gotta find a place to live and move in before then.
    O wow.... Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

“There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post

I was interested in playing with you more...
    Sorry. If in a couple of weeks it seems like I will have the time to give the game the attention is deserves, I'll consider signing again, but as it is, I think the game is better off without me. Especially if my performance in blink's game is anything to go by.