S-FM: Converging Realities - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM: Converging Realities

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just to let everyone know one of these weekends I will not be able to play as my wedding anniversary. Is Feb 10 yes us men can remember lol. I promised my wife a hunnymoon weekend. Meaning spending time with her no games lol. Only putting this out there so you all understand why I am not signing up.. now if I can play one during the week and have a sub for the weekend that would be ok. Lol.
    Awww! I hope you guys have an amazing honeymoon!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    why isnt anyone unsigning?
    Because you waited 13 minutes between those posts and I have a decent sleep schedule these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I still don't know you, but the youtube poop Morshu avatar foreshadows great futures ahead.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

/Sign @Auckmid
    Sorry for the flip flop
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

I was saying I am good after tomorrow. If you start Thursday or after I am good. that is when Mags game will prob be over. It was just that Friday - Wednesday this week that just past. I was a bit tied up.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #77

@Damus_Graves @Kenny @Stealthbomber16 @The Lawyer @Bahkieh @Efekannn02 @Yayap @Mike @Ganelon @Glip @Light_Yagami @Eclipse @Marshmallow Marshall

I'll set the current start date for the FM as midnight PST of Feb 16/17 to minimize the overlap with Ganelon's FM. If anyone wants the start to be delayed slightly, PM me. I'll make a comprehensive rules list and start night 0 before then.

There will be RP for the setup. However, it will only be to add flavor and isn't intended to interfere with the gameplay. Safeguards will be added to help ensure this.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @Damus_Graves @Kenny @Stealthbomber16 @The Lawyer @Bahkieh @Efekannn02 @Yayap @Mike @Ganelon @Glip @Light_Yagami @Eclipse @Marshmallow Marshall

I'll set the current start date for the FM as midnight PST of Feb 16/17 to minimize the overlap with Ganelon's FM. If anyone wants the start to be delayed slightly, PM me. I'll make a comprehensive rules list and start night 0 before then.

There will be RP for the setup. However, it will only be to add flavor and isn't intended to interfere with the gameplay. Safeguards will be added to help ensure this.
    Due to timezones and real life reasons, I won't be able to get on at midnight PST, which is 9 AM of my time. I will literally never be there at EoD. Either some hours earlier or later would be nice. I don't mind which date the game starts, though.
    Sorry!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    So then get your votes in and say what you have to say before eod. Don't need eod to get things done.
    Don't need to fuck us over for no reason when we can fix it either, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    For my part I just want the game to start LOL
    That's also a thing xD

37. ISO #87

I can do whatever time conveniences you most, Auck. Just be aware a noticeable amount of players are EU so this is early morning for them.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Even though I don't believe having EoD at a low activity time is that much of a problem, since it's clear that a significant number of players would prefer a different time, I'll set EoD to be 5 hours earlier (7:00 PM PST)
    Sorry to be difficult. I was fine with EoD. I just wanted the game start to be sooner :/

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94
    Ganelon

Fine by me.

45. ISO #95

Even though I don't believe having EoD at a low activity time is that much of a problem, since it's clear that a significant number of players would prefer a different time, I'll set EoD to be 5 hours earlier (7:00 PM PST)
    Thank you, that is fine for me.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Update: The game start will be delayed from 7:00 pm PST on February 17th by 72 hours to February 20th at the same time.

The primary reason for this is that due to Glip's unavailability early on during the game, he will be replaced by Banshis who, in turn, will be very busy until February 22nd. By delaying the game start, I will be giving him an opportunity to participate in day 1, even if his activity will be low for the first half of the day. Additionally, with quite a lot going on atm with me, I could use the extra few days to finalize role cards while also giving at least 24 hours for night 0.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100