S-FM: Converging Realities - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: S-FM: Converging Realities

After giving some recent thought, I have decided to give a vague role list for the 13 player setup for both realities.

Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any

Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town

This has been added to the setup.

Swap me to /reserve, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

@Damus_Graves @Marshmallow Marshall

After giving it some thought, I don't think that I can downsize the setup without heavily gimping the mechanics I would want to have in play. While there are several players that will become available again in a few weeks, I don't think that I am realistically going to fill the last 4 slots that quickly. For that reason, I'm happy to push this game down in the queue and let Ganelon go first if he is able to get the appropriate numbers for his game. If not, setup sizes might have to be downsized for a bit until there is a higher amount of player activity again on the site.

Just to let everyone know one of these weekends I will not be able to play as my wedding anniversary. Is Feb 10 yes us men can remember lol. I promised my wife a hunnymoon weekend. Meaning spending time with her no games lol. Only putting this out there so you all understand why I am not signing up.. now if I can play one during the week and have a sub for the weekend that would be ok. Lol.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just to let everyone know one of these weekends I will not be able to play as my wedding anniversary. Is Feb 10 yes us men can remember lol. I promised my wife a hunnymoon weekend. Meaning spending time with her no games lol. Only putting this out there so you all understand why I am not signing up.. now if I can play one during the week and have a sub for the weekend that would be ok. Lol.
    Awww! I hope you guys have an amazing honeymoon!

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?