How did Distorted do?
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Smile How did Distorted do?

Hi, I'm just checking in because I remembered there was that FM tournament between different FM websites and Distorted was voted to represent SC2Mafia.

Just wanted to ask how it went. Was a big fan of his FM skillz.

Obviously, there is that info somewhere, probably, on the forum available. But I haven't been here at all, so it would be a lot of digging for me just to find it. Figured it would be just easier for me to ask. :P

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: How did Distorted do?

Yep, just follow Disto's sig lol, or this.

Also HI AGAIN
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    General Hankerchief was damn good lol Very solid at reading. We had a fun time haha He actually ended up winning the whole tournament in the end =P
    Im Better Than General Towel And That Tournament Was Lame Af

Imagine Thingyman Vs Me That Would Be A Epic Battle
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #7

Did well actually and got a good name for it there xD I can send you the feedback and link to the game if you're interested. The feedback is honestly hilarious (there is a lot of it)- just message me in the discord! They did a good job putting that event together, it was a lot of fun; even spectating the other games ect.
    Last edited by Distorted; February 5th, 2019 at 04:30 AM.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9