AnnunakiSonn: 1-S2-1-5992538

ID Verification:
    AnnunakiSonn: 1-S2-15992538

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys

Hot Hey 7

Summary

Roles Jailor In Slot 1 Name Vagina Magnet

Day 1: Jails Witch.. N1: Executes Witch..

N1 : Asks For Role Witch Gives Invest Says Doesnt Matter I Have Some Scores To Settle.

Day 2: I State That I Think 14 Might Be Mafia.. 1 Immediatly Starts Spamming That There Are 12 Sheriffs Blah Blan Blah.

Then Claims Sheriff And States 10 Is MM.. Imposs Because He Is Jailor/And I Targeted My House.. Then I Get Put Up And Claim That Im Sheriff And 6 Is NS Checking 14 Tonight
    Im Lynched.. Then Later In Game As He Is Lynched By Marshall Claims 6 Is Triad Also True Statements..

Was the game result altered?

Kinda, Through His BS I Was Yes Lynched.. But Town Lost In The End..

Player Offenses

I Believe Hacking Up Ta You To Decide

Previous Offenses

None

Recommended Action

Temperay Ban List X1 Till A More Concreate Answer Can Be Found

Additional Notes

Just Throwing It Out There Im Not Even Upset I Was Lynched.. Just Kinda Odd How A Jailor Would Know My Exact Role..

We Thank You For Your Service!!

-Mafia- (1398).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Light_Yagami; January 7th, 2019 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Thanks

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: AnnunakiSonn: 1-S2-1-5992538

SC ID VERIFICATION
    AnnunakiSonn: 1-S2-15992538 (INCORRECT ID) / 1-S2-1-5992538 (CORRECT ID)

Respective Hotkeys

Previous Offenses
    (Lag Cheating – Watch List x3) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Attempted Game Throwing – Watch List x2) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Griefing – Watch List x4) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Griefing – On-Hold) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Bank Hacking – Point Banned / changed to Evidence) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Intentional Game throwing – Ban List x4) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Griefing – Watch List x4) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Griefing – Watch List x2) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Griefing – Pretending to Hack – Ban List x4) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Griefing – Watch List x3) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Griefing – Ban List x2) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Intentional Game Throwing – Griefing – Indefinite Watch List) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Leave Train – Ban List x1) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Griefing – Ban List x2) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

(Hacking – Permaban – Overturned) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

Player are being accused of the following offenses
    Hacking

Summary
    Hacker has either changed his Bank file in-game name from Hacker to AnnunakiSonn. Or deleted his bank file, and restored his achievements and points, himself.

Pregame Chat:
    00:10 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL -prefer marshall, jailor, veteran
    00:12 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL kira is a cunt
    00:12 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL kira is a cunt
    00:13 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL kira is a cunt
    00:15 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL -repick
    00:27 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL -repick
    00:29 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL repick holy shit
    00:31 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL this host ismentally ill
    00:36 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL repick
    00:37 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL this queer
    00:39 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL god damn
    00:41 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL -repick
    00:46 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL yup
    00:50 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL Kira is the top idiot
    AnnunakiSonn’s in-game name is: Vagina Magnet
    AnnunakiSonn’s role is: Jailor

Day 1: AnnunakiSonn decides to jail Player 10.
    Instead changes his mind and jails Player 3, at the last second.
    Player 3’s name is (annunaki is a chud).
    End of Day 1.

Night 1: AnnunakiSonn plans to execute Player 3, in the first second of the night.
    Meanwhile, the Kidnapper Player 9 had also jailed Player 3 and asked for Player 3’s role.

Chat that night:
    02:09 BulletWound ALL role?
    02:12 [IAM12]CyW ALL woah wtf
    02:16 [IAM12]CyW ALL im invest
    02:17 [IAM12]CyW ALL lol
    02:17 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL doesnt fucking matter
    02:19 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL let me execute
    02:21 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL this faggot
    02:25 [IAM12]CyW ALL LMAO
    02:26 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL i want to settle some scores
    02:28 [IAM12]CyW ALL youre annunaki arent you
    02:29 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL on this punk little tiny dick
    02:29 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL fuck
    02:35 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL if you are itnerrogator
    02:37 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL pls execute 10
    02:39 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL or i do it myself
    02:42 [IAM12]CyW ALL im not intero
    AnnunakiSonn goes through with his execution, while BulletWound the Kidnapper doesn’t.
    Player 3 was Witch
    End of Night 1.

Day 2: AnnunakiSonn plans to jail Player 10.
    AnnunakiSonn says
    04:01 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL i counterclaim 10 is the mass murderer
    04:04 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL i counterclaim 10 is the mass murderer
    04:09 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL -skip
    Player 10 is Light Yagami.
    Town follows through with AnnunakiSonn’s claim and sends Player 10 to the stand.
    Player 10 claims Sheriff and provides a Last will, along w a claim that he believes Player 14 is triad.

Chat from spammers:
    04:50 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:51 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:51 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    04:51 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:52 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    04:52 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:52 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    04:52 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    04:52 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:52 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    04:53 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    04:53 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    04:53 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:53 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    04:53 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:54 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    04:54 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    04:54 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    04:54 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:54 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:55 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    04:55 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    04:55 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:55 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    04:58 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    04:59 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    05:00 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    05:01 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    05:01 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    05:02 ilc ALL HAHAH WE HAVE 12 SHERIFFS THAT PROVE YOUR MM
    05:03 Averis ALL Investigator N1: 10 Trespassing, Destruction of Property, and Murder.
    05:04 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    05:05 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    05:06 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    05:09 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL guys 10 is the mm i am sheriff GUILTY HIM
    05:38 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL i told you 10 was the mass murderer fucking believe me next time you stupid fuck
    05:39 Averis ALL -pm 10 I'm beginning to think you're targeted early regardless of what I do.
    With all the spamming and hard to read other people’s chat, town goes along and votes guilty.

Player 10 was Mass Murderer
    End of Day 2.

Night 2: No action.
    End of Night 2.

Day 3: Town believes AnnunakiSonn is evil and sends him to the stand.
    AnnunakiSonn claims sheriff and that he found MM n1.
    Town believes him and lets him go, but Player 12 was the only one that voted guilty.
    Player 5 had abstained, and AnnunakiSonn decides to jail Player 5.
    AnnunakiSonn votes to skip, but town decides to vote up Player 11 to the stand.
    At this time Marshall reveals, and Player 11 is executed, along with Player 5, Player 12.

AnnunakiSonn’s chat:
    09:05 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL get 5 that nigga is a liberal cunt
    09:06 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL get 5 that nigga is a liberal cunt
    09:07 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL get 5 that nigga is a liberal cunt
    09:11 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL get 5 that nigga is a liberal cunt
    09:18 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL GET 5
    09:19 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL 5
    09:20 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL 5
    09:21 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL 5
    09:21 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL 5
    09:37 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL shut up nigger
    09:39 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL go fuck your mom
    09:40 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL bitch
    09:59 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL what the fuck is the marshall doing
    10:12 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL marshall just lynched a tonie
    10:13 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL like wtf
    10:14 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL lynch him
    Marshall has one more vote left.
    AnnunakiSonn chooses to vote off Player 14 ( Marshall ).
    Therefore Marshall lynched off AnnunakiSonn.

End of Day 3.

Dead Chat:
    10:42 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL nice lynch your jailor huh
    10:44 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL i told you 14 is no good
    10:49 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL ofc 6 is triad
    10:50 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL dumb fuck
    11:05 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL the most retarded marshall ever
    11:09 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL stfu Kira
    11:11 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL i got your asss lynched
    11:12 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL bitch fuck
    11:36 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL you were mm
    11:38 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL the fuck you mean
    11:50 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL yeah so
    12:00 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL like i said before
    12:01 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL i got a brain
    12:03 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL kira has a tiny one
    12:15 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL nigga the game was over
    12:23 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL he lynched 4 fucking townies
    12:53 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL REPORT 14 FOR BEING THE SHITTEST MARSHALL EVER
    12:54 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL REPORT 14 FOR BEING THE SHITTEST MARSHALL EVER
    12:55 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL REPORT 14 FOR BEING THE SHITTEST MARSHALL EVER
    12:56 [sFftC]AnnunakiSonn ALL REPORT 14 FOR BEING THE SHITTEST MARSHALL EVER
    Triad ends up winning the game.

Player found guilty of crimes
    Plausible Bank Hacker, Reactionary Game-Throwing & Griefing

Recommended Action
    Point-Ban & Ban-List x4 (or Permaban)

Additional Notes
    Once again, I don’t know how he changed his bank file in-game unless he specifically edited it. If that’s the case, then according to DR’s crime list:
    Crime: Bank Hacking
    This is editing your bank file in any way, shape, or form.
    Example: Hacking your bank.
    As Hacker: 2.jpg, As AnnunakiSonn: 1.jpg.

AnnunakiSonn, AKA Hacker deserves to be Point Banned. He clearly has the knowledge to edit his bank file, and possess the software to do so.

AnnunakiSonn, AKA Hacker has already had a history of crimes brought against him as well. He’s a toxic player, and very disgruntled. But somehow he always finds the evil people, as being a different role than what he has claimed to town. I can obviously see a personal hatred for those he doesn’t like and therefore he goes after those people, example Light Yagami. It obviously doesn’t help when Light Yagami like to use the same name every single game he plays in.

He also tried to lynch off the confirmed Marshall. He lied about his role and last will, and in my eyes isn’t playing to win but to troll and kill those he doesn’t like. Therefore, I seriously believe you should consider my punishment in which I believe it’s about that time.
    Last edited by mikeu1; January 21st, 2019 at 09:40 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Wtf is this. Are you going with this again? Kira was obivously the mm based off the BG dying and his LW states he went to protect Kira. This gave me the opportunity to fake claim sheriff to get his ass lynched. And I still claimed that role during trial to remind the mindless town that I got the mm lynched. If i claimed jailor, they will vote guilty like retards.

This mikeu kid does not know that you can change your name every season. I changed back to Hacker since the season just ended on January 23rd. My bank is legit. I do not know why you are suspicous on that.

The Marshall did a whack ass job. He lynched 3 townies before me if I recall correctly. Yeah I voted on the marshall, but I had no reason to let it go off. I would of simply canceled the vote if the number gets too high. You thought the marshall could of been lynched even when I disliked his choices? That is funny. If anything, the guy who played marshall should be in the report not me. He single handedly killed the town's chances.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerRebellion View Post
    Wtf is this. Are you going with this again? Kira was obivously the mm based off the BG dying and his LW states he went to protect Kira. This gave me the opportunity to fake claim sheriff to get his ass lynched. And I still claimed that role during trial to remind the mindless town that I got the mm lynched. If i claimed jailor, they will vote guilty like retards.

This mikeu kid does not know that you can change your name every season. I changed back to Hacker since the season just ended on January 23rd. My bank is legit. I do not know why you are suspicous on that.

The Marshall did a whack ass job. He lynched 3 townies before me if I recall correctly. Yeah I voted on the marshall, but I had no reason to let it go off. I would of simply canceled the vote if the number gets too high. You thought the marshall could of been lynched even when I disliked his choices? That is funny. If anything, the guy who played marshall should be in the report not me. He single handedly killed the town's chances.
    You were not found guilty of hacking here. The main reason for you receiving a banlisting as opposed to the watchlist that most players would receive after this report is your long list of past crimes. If you don’t want to receive a longer ban or permaban in the future I would recommend that you not grief or gamethrow regardless of whether or not you think your teammates are idiots.

Take it as a challenge - if your team is stupid, try to win DESPITE that rather than throwing in the towel at the first sign of trouble. If someone insults you - just ignore it... reacting to it literally is what they want. For someone with as much of an intellectually-based ego as yourself it is quite sad how easily you are manipulated by trolls...

You are correct about the name-changing - however you were not pointbanned so it’s irrelevant to the punishment you received.

If you’d like to appeal what you were punished for, you’re always free to do so.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

Lol long list of crimes. Those incidents are no where near the same level compared to this one. And 2 of those reports should not be even on it since it was not true.

Who was the troll? I do not recall reacting to one in this game. Why isnt the guy who played marshall not in this? Town had a great start until he went ahead and lynched 4 townies and later left the game during the night giving the townies no chance to win.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerRebellion View Post
    Lol long list of crimes. Those incidents are no where near the same level compared to this one. And 2 of those reports should not be even on it since it was not true.

Who was the troll? I do not recall reacting to one in this game. Why isnt the guy who played marshall not in this? Town had a great start until he went ahead and lynched 4 townies and later left the game during the night giving the townies no chance to win.
    Do you intend to appeal what you were punished for? Otherwise please stop posting in this section. Thanks!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

In this Report, Replay dated as 10-15-2018. He was Hacker.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5992538

After that he changed his name to AnnunakiSonn, for a month or so.
    Replay dated: 12/06/2018: -Mafia- (3).SC2Replay
    Replay dated: 12/14/2018: -Mafia- (53).SC2Replay
    Replay Dated: 12/18/2018: -Mafia- (82).SC2Replay
    Replay Dated: 1/06/2019: -Mafia- (148).SC2Replay

Then he changed him name again back to Hacker.
    Replay Dated 1/22/2019: back to hacker 2.SC2Replay

I am not a kid. I just find it weird that you were Hacker, then you "changed your name to AnnunakiSonn", and now it's back to Hacker.

That's why I had Plausible by Bank hacker, instead actually fully confirming it. You told Marshall to lynch 5. Now you're saying the Marshall should be reported and should be in trouble for listening to your call out? You also tried to lynch your confirmed Marshall, you knew he was your Town Government but instead you wanted him gone. Because of your actions, this caused the Marshall to lynch you instead. Therefore because of your Reactionary intentions to ruin the game, this gave me the right to find you for Reactionary Game Throwing. For Griefing, you had jailed a player along with Interrogator and told the Interrogator to execute 10 or you'll do so yourself. You had no proof of this so called "Bodyguard & Mass Murderer" claim when you were personally going after a colored name because of who he was (Night 1 chat). You weren't playing to win and therefore claimed another role in order to get someone lynched because you have a problem with an Admin. In pregame chat, you said it yourself "kira is a cunt". Therefore this makes me to believe, you just wanted him dead regardless of his role.
    Last edited by mikeu1; January 23rd, 2019 at 09:09 PM.

11. ISO #11

I changed my name to AnnunakiSonn for other reasons that were not related to Mafia.

Huh, I seem to have forgotten I received red flags on 5 and called for a lynch. My bad. Still does not account for the other 2 townies. Regardless, 4 townies are dead because of his reveal, and he left the game making it 5 total LOL.

So what? It was his actions that made me dislike his existence in the game as he is not doing a good job. He did not even want to lynch my next target which was 6. Also, I was confirmed townie, so him lynching me should be considered Reactionary Gamethrowing.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...5992538-Hacker
    I want you to look at this. Apparently, you do not understand some mechanics to the game, kid.
    And Kira has a history of not being a townie. So even if the mm and bg interaction did not happen. I will just go with the meta.
    Last edited by BoxerRebellion; January 23rd, 2019 at 03:15 PM.

12. ISO #12

Once again, I am not a kid, not a teenager, I'm a grown adult.

You were not a confirmed townie. You had jailed someone, along with the help of an Interrogator and executed them because of the player's name. The next day you claimed Sheriff and told everyone Player 10 was Mass Murderer. You were never a confirmed role, not sheriff not a jailor. Most part, you could have been an Interrogator in the eyes of the Marshall because you tried to lynch him. You lied about your role, which possibly threw off some red flags in the Marshall's mind. A Marshall's role is a very difficult one, especially when players like you lie to them and spam throughout the day. Many players lie to the Marshall to avoid being caught and from what I have seen the Marshall tried to do their best. But it doesn't help when you tried to lynch your own confirmed leader.

Also, you enjoy not acknowledging your own faults and instead throw different excuses up every time. You said the Marshall shall be reported because he lynched off all townies, now you forgot you told the Marshall to lynch Player 5. You said before you found the Mass Murderer because of the "Bodyguard & Mass Murderer" mechanics, but like I said that wasn't the case with this replay. Now you're saying Kira has a history of being an evil role. Therefore, you suspected a player to be bad without any evidence. I told you nicely, I'm not a kid but you still continue to disrespect me and other fellow staff members. I'd recommend you to stop rolling this Boulder down the hill, and take this time while you're gone to learn from your mistakes and become a better player and person.
    Last edited by mikeu1; January 23rd, 2019 at 10:24 PM.

13. ISO #13

Mike, you are the one who needs to GTFO since your presence has no relevance to this report.

You act as if killing someone based off their name is a crime. "You claimed sheriff and stated 10 is mm (few minutes later...) 10 was mm" therefore I am not confirmed townie, LAWL. I never claimed jailor to the marshall, so he has zero reason to suspect me as interrogator.

Oh no, I made a mistake on the lynch train for player 5. Shoot me in the head. He "tried" his best. He left the game in shame.

There is nothing wrong with targeting people who have a history of being evil. Every game I play with Distorted, I instantly execute him on n1 and he always flips a non-townie. Just the other day, I jailed and executed Kira and he claimed marshall as if I was going to believe that. He was begulier in the end. I do not need evidence to support my claims if a player choses to blacklist all townie roles.

14. ISO #14

I have not read through or followed this thread but I am closing it.
    Life is too short to feel bad about silly situations.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.