SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 73
Register

User Tag List

Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,650 of 3721
  1. ISO #3601

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Popping in for a bit, should be around for a little while on the later hours.

I bussed Distorted and Bakieh last night. I had expected that if I didn't die, that Distorted would have died. I guess I was wrong.

-vote Bakieh

Putting my vote on for now so that incase this span of time is the only time im available, atleast ill have my vote on my biggest suspect as of right now.

@Bakieh why did you check Light_Yagami last night? I know you've had some weird choices of people to check, but this one might be the most odd choice you've picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #3602

-vote Bahkieh

Spelling is hard.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3603

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yagamis LW was found.

"Kill Naz obvious GF"
    lmaO
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #3604

THREE Fucking TPR claims alive
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #3605

I assumed you would be bussing Distorted and I already checked both Naz and Unknown. Leaves Light as only choice. I also stated I was sus of Light yesterday. A better question is, if I were mafia, why would I kill the only town member who openly stated they believe my claim? I stand by my claim that mafia is counting on my mislynch for a victory. Seeing as how I have found everyone else alive as NS except for Distorted, that leaves him as Mafia.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

6. ISO #3606

[unvote]unvote[/vote]

Let me read a bit. That actually made some sense.

7. ISO #3607

-unvote

damn 0/2

8. ISO #3608

fuck my life
    it could literally be any of u

9. ISO #3609

10. ISO #3610

kind of want to lynch distorted

11. ISO #3611

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lmaO
    This even further confirms Naz as town. I dont see this style of light 'mockery' as something a scum would do. and by light i ment like, opposite of heavy.....no pun intended on it........but i guess i could have just deleted the light and saved me from having to write an explanation longer than my actual post to justify 1 word of my post that doesnt really change the context of it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #3612

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I assumed you would be bussing Distorted and I already checked both Naz and Unknown. Leaves Light as only choice. I also stated I was sus of Light yesterday. A better question is, if I were mafia, why would I kill the only town member who openly stated they believe my claim? I stand by my claim that mafia is counting on my mislynch for a victory. Seeing as how I have found everyone else alive as NS except for Distorted, that leaves him as Mafia.
    oh shit you have 'checked' everyone alive but me xD ty for making this 100% confirmed for me then lol

-vote bahkieh

13. ISO #3613

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    [unvote]unvote[/vote]

Let me read a bit. That actually made some sense.
    nah hes mafia. non of his choices effected the game one bit. and honestly, i would never have left a sheriff alive this long. or a bus driver.

Let's go back to glips words. "distorted or unknown". the entire game he spent painting me and unknown as the last scum. he all-inned with that theory. even yesterday glip and bahk would not address each other. go check it out I asked them about each other enough times. that was the solidifying point.

I have been paranoid of @Unknown1234 literally since Damus died lol even mike was, so I need to thank you @Bahkieh for creating a 100% confirmed town block for me takes away that end of day shredding your hair out hoping you are not being paranoid.

14. ISO #3614

kind of want to lynch distorted
    and here is that exact paranoia/over thinking that bahk has spared me from lol

I'm not doing some EoG big play. My play sucked this game, if i was scum and were to 'win this' with the way I played I would not be proud of it. lol

My play consisted of

D1/D2 tunneling damus. Damus flips town.

After that ive just been paranoid of unknown failing to get interactions with anyone. What clicked in my mind was that glip and bahk did not push each other. or even address each other. glip would refer to bahk as pretty much a confirmed sheriff but passively. would not really address. i dont think bahk ONCE typed up a read on glip? that is my queue. Here is my exact thought here:

When you are Mafia and typing up a reads list, u know its all BS. What's the Hardest thing to decide? Where to put your scumbuddies and how hard to scumpaint them. Usually you just avoid your scumteam most of the game to keep little to no interaction there. hence why i pushed glip and bahk. glip keeping this "between me or unknown" reminded me of when me and SCV murderer BOTH rolled weaponsmith in the smiths game with Superjack. @Marshmallow Marshall sat there facilitating the fight between me and SCV strictly saying even, "this votes between SCV and Distorted". after enouhg arguing me and SCV came to the conclusion that we were both equally frustrated at MM's supposed "flip flopping" from his side to my side that we just lynched him. he flipped scum.

That is the exact same feeling i got with glip. Do not over-think it. it literally is as clear as it was laid out yesterday. "bahk did not vote glip".

@naz @Unknown1234

CHEW CHEW!!!!!!!!! lynch the bahkieh.

15. ISO #3615

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and here is that exact paranoia/over thinking that bahk has spared me from lol

I'm not doing some EoG big play. My play sucked this game, if i was scum and were to 'win this' with the way I played I would not be proud of it. lol

My play consisted of

D1/D2 tunneling damus. Damus flips town.

After that ive just been paranoid of unknown failing to get interactions with anyone. What clicked in my mind was that glip and bahk did not push each other. or even address each other. glip would refer to bahk as pretty much a confirmed sheriff but passively. would not really address. i dont think bahk ONCE typed up a read on glip? that is my queue. Here is my exact thought here:

When you are Mafia and typing up a reads list, u know its all BS. What's the Hardest thing to decide? Where to put your scumbuddies and how hard to scumpaint them. Usually you just avoid your scumteam most of the game to keep little to no interaction there. hence why i pushed glip and bahk. glip keeping this "between me or unknown" reminded me of when me and SCV murderer BOTH rolled weaponsmith in the smiths game with Superjack. @Marshmallow Marshall sat there facilitating the fight between me and SCV strictly saying even, "this votes between SCV and Distorted". after enouhg arguing me and SCV came to the conclusion that we were both equally frustrated at MM's supposed "flip flopping" from his side to my side that we just lynched him. he flipped scum.

That is the exact same feeling i got with glip. Do not over-think it. it literally is as clear as it was laid out yesterday. "bahk did not vote glip".

@naz @Unknown1234

CHEW CHEW!!!!!!!!! lynch the bahkieh.
    the first part of that "paranoid about unknown failing to get reactions with anyone" . The context is ment to be

"Paranoid about unknown"
    "failing to get interactions/reactions from anyone"

2 separate things.

16. ISO #3616

If I were mafia, WHY WOULD I KILL THE ONE TOWN MEMBER WHO WAS CONVINCED I WAS TOWN? And yeah, I didn't vote Glip because I wasn't sure. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY VOTES THIS GAME HAS BEEN ON SCUM. I even called out my votes ahead of time. @naz @Unknown1234 it's time to end this game. I have said this time and time again, mafia has been relying on a mislynch on me for a couple days straight now, removing citizens who had the slightest amounts of faith in me.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

17. ISO #3617

This is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

18. ISO #3618

The one thing that makes me wonder is why Glip spent the day trying to push “me or Distorted” as being scum, but honestly he never actually PUSHED either of us, he just kept saying it. I need to look at the Glip/Bahkieh interaction too because I remember nothing from either of them except “I don’t have an opinion”.

19. ISO #3619

The one thing that makes me wonder is why Glip spent the day trying to push “me or Distorted” as being scum, but honestly he never actually PUSHED either of us, he just kept saying it. I need to look at the Glip/Bahkieh interaction too because I remember nothing from either of them except “I don’t have an opinion”.
    i know, yesterday i was ready to lynch bahkieh for it, and i don't understand why he is still alive (mafia wifom? trying to get us to lynch the sheriff?) - but now i have no idea. i always thought distorted was scummy this entire game, don't like his pocketing attempts rn.

20. ISO #3620

so if bahkieh is town, unknown has been green checked. why did they kill the citizen over the bd?

"Bahkieh claims he checked Aamirus n1 (who was not suspicious obv) Firebringer n2 (also not suspicious) Naz n3 (also, not suspicious) and Unknown n4 (guess the pattern)." n5 light_yagami (ded)

unknown can i get your bus list please?

distorted hasn't even made a reads list this game, which is something he does as both alignments, but he hasn't even bothered to bs this game as scum

21. ISO #3621

there is no world where unknown is scum, right? bc bahkieh claims green on him - if unknown is scum bahkieh cant also be mafia...............

22. ISO #3622

i'm guessing the last maf is a framer or beguiler...

it could totally be unknown actually....he could have hid in someone's home the night bahkieh checked him

23. ISO #3623

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGG

MY BRAIN REEEEEEE

24. ISO #3624

25. ISO #3625

26. ISO #3626

Night 1: Auckmid/aamirus
    Night 2: Mike/NumberTwo
    Night 3: Bahkieh/Light_Yagami (Role Blocked)
    Night 4: Bahkieh/Distorted
    Night 5: Bahkieh/Distorted

27. ISO #3627

I could be Beguiler. You could be too. The reason I choose to believe you aren't beguiler is because Bahkieh checked people in an order that made little sense. I don't think you could have anticipated being checked night 3, as it didn't make much sense at that time.

28. ISO #3628

29. ISO #3629

Unknown, is it safe to assume you will be swapping me and distorted tomorrow night if we reach that?
    In the event that we don't lynch, it's more likely that i'll bus naz with one of you now. Or maybe I won't bus. Who knows.

30. ISO #3630

I think Light was targeted over BD last night because he was more willing to side with me than anyone else, which would make a lynch on me harder.
    Light pretty much sheeped Distorted yesterday onto Glip. Why would he have killed Light?

31. ISO #3631

so if bahkieh is town, unknown has been green checked. why did they kill the citizen over the bd?

"Bahkieh claims he checked Aamirus n1 (who was not suspicious obv) Firebringer n2 (also not suspicious) Naz n3 (also, not suspicious) and Unknown n4 (guess the pattern)." n5 light_yagami (ded)

distorted hasn't even made a reads list this game, which is something he does as both alignments, but he hasn't even bothered to bs this game as scum
    That's not true, Distorted made a reads list on day 1.

Distorted's read list:

Damus_Graves: scum.

32. ISO #3632

My gut says that the last scum is Distorted, but the facts are telling me that Bahkieh has been too suspicious this game to be ignored..

Bahkieh, I still don't understand how you could have no opinion on someone in MYLO. That's the time where you either have to lynch a scum, or you no-lynch.

33. ISO #3633

I could be Beguiler.
    ... i'm sorry bitch whet

34. ISO #3634

Night 1: Auckmid/aamirus
    Night 2: Mike/NumberTwo
    Night 3: Bahkieh/Light_Yagami (Role Blocked)
    Night 4: Bahkieh/Distorted
    Night 5: Bahkieh/Distorted
    distorted has never told us what nights he has alerted. Apparently Mike visited him as well the night he died, which was n3.

So I'm supposed to believe distorted hasn't alerted for the past 3 nights?? He didn't say anything then night Mike died (post #3221 is the day 4 start post if anyone wants to see

35. ISO #3635

i think i'm ready to lynch distorted today..
    vet is first role in the OoO so ANYONE visiting him dies

36. ISO #3636

If I were mafia, WHY WOULD I KILL THE ONE TOWN MEMBER WHO WAS CONVINCED I WAS TOWN? And yeah, I didn't vote Glip because I wasn't sure. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY VOTES THIS GAME HAS BEEN ON SCUM. I even called out my votes ahead of time. @naz @Unknown1234 it's time to end this game. I have said this time and time again, mafia has been relying on a mislynch on me for a couple days straight now, removing citizens who had the slightest amounts of faith in me.
    unless naz is beguiler and light called it.

which honestly may be a thing lol

37. ISO #3637

He said he alerted night 1, like years ago.

38. ISO #3638

... i'm sorry bitch whet
    Did you even read the post at all? Like really?

39. ISO #3639

Did you even read the post at all? Like really?
    why would u say that as town at all

40. ISO #3640

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    unless naz is beguiler and light called it.

which honestly may be a thing lol
    boo hoo, naz didn't jump in my pocket, the betrayal wahhh
    time to pull out my red bucket

- distorted 2019

41. ISO #3641

why would u say that as town at all
    I think if you had read the post, it would make sense.

I was explaining why I didn’t think that you were Beguiler, even though it is technically possible that either of us could be Beguiler theoretically. I think it’s weird that you think that’s weird.

42. ISO #3642

You know what, I’m pretty sure that the last mafia is Bahkieh. So I’m not going to hold off on this earlier. I don’t think it’s Naz, so I am willing to end this now and find out if I am right or not.

-vote Bahkieh

@naz make your decision

43. ISO #3643

btw, when did u ever say this?

44. ISO #3644

i know, yesterday i was ready to lynch bahkieh for it, and i don't understand why he is still alive (mafia wifom? trying to get us to lynch the sheriff?) - but now i have no idea. i always thought distorted was scummy this entire game, don't like his pocketing attempts rn.
    pocketing attempts? why wouldent i have just sided with u and lynched bahk? lol unknown was rdy to lynch him to.

45. ISO #3645

46. ISO #3646

fuuuuuuuuuuuck omg whyyyyyy ;_; i hate whoever kept me alive this long wtfff i really don't want to fuck this up for town spdksjkalfnskal

47. ISO #3647

no, but i just got you the GF when i could have easily pushed a lynch at yagami, unknown or kept confusion going. hell if I was mafia i could have pushed the mis lynch on bahk yesterday lol why would i push so damn hard to get glip or bahk lynched. woulda done either. now going for the other today.

NOW unless ur beguiler, which i really am going to start considering then this game is locked.

48. ISO #3648

fuuuuuuuuuuuck omg whyyyyyy ;_; i hate whoever kept me alive this long wtfff i really don't want to fuck this up for town spdksjkalfnskal
    then let me take the risk on it. vote bahk, i take blame if it fails. got u GF already with 0 reasons of needing to bus. shit it was harder to get glip lynched than other people lol.

49. ISO #3649

You know what, I’m pretty sure that the last mafia is Bahkieh. So I’m not going to hold off on this earlier. I don’t think it’s Naz, so I am willing to end this now and find out if I am right or not.

-vote Bahkieh

@naz make your decision
    What the fuck is this fake ass vote LMAOOOO WHY IS EVERYONE SO SCUMMY KMS

50. ISO #3650