SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 120
Register

User Tag List

Page 120 of 187 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3721

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

I will say I belive I would make a good buss target so I am not easy RB tonight. I will not say who I am guarding and lets help me and mafia pick the same person.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

Re: i dont like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Only Lynch we can safely do to ensure town has a fighting chance is Scv. Then tomorrow we will have more info to Lynch scum. I honestly think town has the advantage at this time.
    Lynching a neutral with only 1 town dead, and the supposed amnesiac can only remember exe or citizen right now, is not towns ONLY fighting chance like come on dude..are you scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Re: i dont like this

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Lynching a neutral with only 1 town dead, and the supposed amnesiac can only remember exe or citizen right now, is not towns ONLY fighting chance like come on dude..are you scum?
    Because I believe he is lying.

<a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    True Enough.. But Then Theres Naz And Glip Both Claiming Cit And Naz Voting Me Knowing Full Well I Basically Claimed Cit All Day Yesterday And Today.. So Naz Is Either Mafia Or Blind
    I already said why I think you're mafia, learn to read plz
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Half the game has made like 4 posts today and the rest of us keep talking to each other... I don’t know why people sign up if they play the bare minimum (I know some people have things come up)
    It happens every damn time and it's incredibly frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Dont Think Naz Is Even Reading It..
    How about Go Fuck Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Lol he already explained like 3 times that he misread what Arsonist was saying
    lol my bad yall!! I read from where I leave off and reply, I'm turning into MM!! (Also because I don't have time to catch up all at once in 1 sitting currently)

I'm going to be really busy when I get off work here in a few hours. I'd like to ask for an extension @blinkskater otherwise there will probably be no lynch. But unfortunately I'd have to ask for a 48hr extension........bc I am busy from 7am to 1pm tomorrow too ___-_____

Anyway, before the BD claim I was gonna say distorted would have killed aamirus bc she would have pinned him for his tunneling shit.

If distorted flips scum I could see a distorted/unknown(for fake bd claim)/ ...and gof damnit i had a 3rd but i'm having a massive brain fart and need to go back to work

Should we lynch a non-claimer today??

I'm going to be really busy when I get off work here in a few hours. I'd like to ask for an extension @blinkskater otherwise there will probably be no lynch. But unfortunately I'd have to ask for a 48hr extension........bc I am busy from 7am to 1pm tomorrow too ___-_____

Anyway, before the BD claim I was gonna say distorted would have killed aamirus bc she would have pinned him for his tunneling shit.

If distorted flips scum I could see a distorted/unknown(for fake bd claim)/ ...and gof damnit i had a 3rd but i'm having a massive brain fart and need to go back to work

I Think That Might Not Be A Bad Idea
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Why why do you think Scv is a bad lynch? since you are wanting to flip it to some one else?

Also Dont think we need an Extension as I belive would really Kill the game. I am town and at this point I am ready for flip.

Actually nvm. I'm pretty sure the godfather is in 1 of the cit claims

I can't extend the game any. Y'all have had just about 48 hours already. That should be more than enough to figure out who's going to be lynched.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....