SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 101
Register

User Tag List

Page 101 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3721

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Because I know that ARSONIST is not a doctor. Glip hasnít claimed anything but mafia Gf as of yet.
    Iím not protecting Glip. Iím trying to get traction on arsonist
    Also Like I Said I Think U Are Likely Mafia Agent..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @LunaMayGraves has been replaced with @Firebringer
    ....!!!

Wait really? O.o

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Thereís no point in not directly revealing what happened. I am Bus Driver, and the mafia did not target aamirus last night. I will follow up with a post soon, but Iím not home so trying to get to it when I get to my computer.
    Hmm... I have a feeling I know where you're going with this...

Should I be thanking you?

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    What up everyone.

I am going to read a backwards and try to sort stuff out.

Well actually should read a role pm.

How is everyone doing btw?
    I'm ecstatic to even see you playing FM again old friend

Guess you finally have some free time now?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm ecstatic to even see you playing FM again old friend

Guess you finally have some free time now?
    yo yo yo AIVION, nice to see you. I do have free time and instead of spending it productively I am here to shit post and game solve. More of the former than the latter but hey maybe I can turn this around.

This game was sold to me with the iconic phrase "Its kind of a shit show"

Sup.
    hey graves whats new with you man?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

yo yo yo AIVION, nice to see you. I do have free time and instead of spending it productively I am here to shit post and game solve. More of the former than the latter but hey maybe I can turn this around.

xD Yea, I feel ya. Well welcome back and hopefully you really can turn this around!

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i can be your mayor if you want, lol
    So that means you aren't mayor..?

Why claim mayor then?

Donít we have like another near 24 hours?
    So its ok for people to show up in the last hour? I'm not gonna be pinging blink asking this tomorrow on short notice. Its not fair
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Man I read arsonist claim and I may agree with Damus that is a good lynch.
    Should probably read more than last 15 pages, but meh.

You guys are doing a terrible job scumhunting and analyzing posts here.
    The reasons to out the doctor in that spot is low and arsonist looks like he is trying to lock in damus with the healing part.

hey graves whats new with you man?
    Having a baby. Very exciting.

Meta analysis of my wife tells me that firebringer is likely town and thus has my full faith and confidence.
    Tl;dr
    If Luna was on a scum team or had a role that impacted the game significantly(such as killing roles) she would have felt more pressure to play the game and not opt into replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    P.S everyone should look into how people reacted to aamirus dying N1, because only the mafia would have known that their target was not killed. I have a few ideas of who to suspect based on that, and I will be working on that post later tonight.
    UMMMM HOLD ON. IF U BUSSED AMIRUS THAT MEANS AIVION SHOULD HAVE GOT NIGHT FEEDBACK. SOMETHING DOESNT ADD UP. AIVION ALREADY STATED THAT HIS TARGET WAS AAMIRUS
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Ok, i believe that you're BG.
    And glip is mad on u because he's actually consort and claimed that ur consort and not him
    Theres less reason to believe mike is bg than there is to believe it given role information. Unless you have outside reasoning to believe the odds are there plus the player is playing in a townie fashion. Which I don't think exists in arsonist mind here.

This is weak