SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 99
Register

User Tag List

Page 99 of 187 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 3721

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Is it stronger than the arsonist lead?
    No my lead confirms someone as non-mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Seems Like We Just Cant Decide Again And Mafia Is Just Gonna Use Us To Lynch Another Player Of Our Team..
    Another? MM was neutral bro, did u just admit to being neutral?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

@blinkskater are u gonna modkill like 5 players if they don't reach minimum post count? can we have extended day if necessary?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Itís annoying trying to read and gauge reactions when people donít show up.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    No my lead confirms someone as non-mafia.
    Does this have to do about what you said to me earlier how your role is "connected" to me or something?

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @blinkskater are u gonna modkill like 5 players if they don't reach minimum post count? can we have extended day if necessary?
    I'm having a lot of trouble finding replacements that aren't busy I'm actively trying but might be forced to mod kill just give me some time =\
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Does this have to do about what you said to me earlier how your role is "connected" to me or something?
    Yeah, I sortof already claimed my role. I was hoping to get more out of it, but I have enough to look into who the mafia might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Donít we have like another near 24 hours?
    26 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, u guys post a lot in a 24 hour period. I got a lot to read
    Are you still claiming amnesiac?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Yeah, I sortof already claimed my role. I was hoping to get more out of it, but I have enough to look into who the mafia might be.
    Oh, I'll have to find when you did so.

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Oh, I'll have to find when you did so.
    Thereís no point in not directly revealing what happened. I am Bus Driver, and the mafia did not target aamirus last night. I will follow up with a post soon, but Iím not home so trying to get to it when I get to my computer.