SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 85
Register

User Tag List

Page 85 of 187 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 3721
  1. #1681

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    How much of the game did you read? Because Marshmallow was never the lynch until he HIMSELF made himself lynched by claiming Executioner. Damus was L-1 and MM was L-3 from what I remember.
    yep, he was L-1 and anyone could have hammered him but didn't. MM made it very easy for damus scum buddies to turn the train around when MM openly claimed executioner.

  2. #1682

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    I was out later then I thought I would be, so won't be able to post too much tonight, but I'll be on tomorrow afternoon and should have a fair bit of activity then.
    @Mike Please don't spam that mention as you've been doing. I will however reveal that I did not target you last night.

    @Numbertwo I was one of the people who did not vote for Damus when he was at L-1 and I was a contributor in switching the lynch target from Damus over to MM. I explained why I wasn't convinced that Damus was scum and why I was not willing to turbolynch him yesterday, not least of all because we didn't have a roleclaim and lynching a TPR day 1 has the potential of being devastating. I am still putting a lot of thought towards Damus and am very willing to continue the pressure towards him, but lynching him in the fashion that almost came to pass last day could have backfired way too easily.

    I'm finding this line from you to be rather baffling, since you quite clearly understood the logic of wanting to lynch MM and not wanting to turbolynch Damus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo
    So, we should lynch a potential tpr just so you can pretend to help us while your real goal is just to stay alive?
    Please explain why you are now so convinced that lynching Damus last day would have been better then lynching MM.

  3. #1683

  4. #1684

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    @AIVION Why exactly did you claim again? I get that you said during day 1 that you planned to claim during day 2, but that alone seems to be a weak reason. I encouraged you to go more in depth after you claimed TPR with a night action who messed up, but after seeing your town investigative claim... why exactly did you claim again?

  5. #1685

  6. #1686

  7. #1687

  8. #1688

  9. #1689

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I was out later then I thought I would be, so won't be able to post too much tonight, but I'll be on tomorrow afternoon and should have a fair bit of activity then.
    @Mike Please don't spam that mention as you've been doing. I will however reveal that I did not target you last night.

    @Numbertwo I was one of the people who did not vote for Damus when he was at L-1 and I was a contributor in switching the lynch target from Damus over to MM. I explained why I wasn't convinced that Damus was scum and why I was not willing to turbolynch him yesterday, not least of all because we didn't have a roleclaim and lynching a TPR day 1 has the potential of being devastating. I am still putting a lot of thought towards Damus and am very willing to continue the pressure towards him, but lynching him in the fashion that almost came to pass last day could have backfired way too easily.

    I'm finding this line from you to be rather baffling, since you quite clearly understood the logic of wanting to lynch MM and not wanting to turbolynch Damus.



    Please explain why you are now so convinced that lynching Damus last day would have been better then lynching MM.
    I think you misunderstand me. Lynching MM was the right move and i would have switched my vote to him if i was awake when the day ended. The fact that damus wasn't hammered yesterday when he was on L1 for so long is what makes him so suspicious and MM offered a perfect opportunity for the scums to step forward.

    Even if MM was the right lynch im still going to use the information that was gained from it.

  10. #1690

  11. #1691

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I think you misunderstand me. Lynching MM was the right move and i would have switched my vote to him if i was awake when the day ended. The fact that damus wasn't hammered yesterday when he was on L1 for so long is what makes him so suspicious and MM offered a perfect opportunity for the scums to step forward.

    Even if MM was the right lynch im still going to use the information that was gained from it.
    I disagree.
    The fact I was alive for so long at l-1 is something I believe indicate that I am town. And that the scum team already had votes on me.

  12. #1692

  13. #1693

  14. #1694

  15. #1695

  16. #1696

  17. #1697

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    its 6:30 in the morning and Iím still awake. RIP.

    Damus, I know you said you had Distorted as your top town-read, but had it fade away a bit when talking me at EOD. To me there has been no town motivation behind him tunnelling you. Iím good at reading situations, and he has been very ignorant of any other players behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  18. #1698

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so to sum it up where im at:

    Damus + Arsonist scum team. (possible unknown or auckmid 3rd partner)

    Auckmid is mentioned because he called out Damus first thing today. Sounds like a staged bussing, since he didnt try to lead with votes for pressure. However, this will be determined by how much he actually decides to push through with his thoughts. Curious to see if his mind will change once attention gets focused.

    Unknown or scv could be the neutral evil or killing... but either way, i doubt we have 2 neutral benigns.
    Their entire gameplay is being based around Damus. Iíve never seen someone be so confident in one player being scum at the start of day 1 that they would only scum-read other people based on their interaction/reaction/decisions around Damus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  19. #1699

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Arsonist is sitting With early votes into day 2. Kinda interesting to see that distorted hasnít even slight chirped in regards to this (I know Damus joined after his last post).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  20. #1700

    Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    its 6:30 in the morning and Iím still awake. RIP.

    Damus, I know you said you had Distorted as your top town-read, but had it fade away a bit when talking me at EOD. To me there has been no town motivation behind him tunnelling you. Iím good at reading situations, and he has been very ignorant of any other players behaviour.
    He asked Glip for a list of reads and I responded to him with a list that had him as top town.
    The purpose of that list was to reaction test him. He ignored the entire list and I found that scummy.
    He actually has been my top scum read all game

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •