SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 76
Register

User Tag List

Page 76 of 187 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 3721

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

@Mike @Unknown1234 @aamirus @Glip and the invis mode people, VOTE SCVMURDERER PLS
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

-vote Scvmurderer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2 minutes

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

In 1 minute I will swap back. We are missing a vote.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater If Amnesiac Takes Exe Does He Get A New Target?
    JUST VOTE SCV

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

L-2, GO GO GO WE CAN DO THIS, SCV IS THE MAIN TRAIN AND IS NEUTRAL, CHOO CHOO
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

1 minute

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yeah, pretty sure mikes scum lol
    WTF

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Vote MM
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @naz vote scv i see u here, and @Numbertwo @Unknown1234 @Light_Yagami .
    Naz is invisible, you can see the * next to her name.... Care about that :P