SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 71
Register

User Tag List

Page 71 of 187 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3721

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The thing is, Scv also claimed neutral benign: he claimed amnesiac. If you lynch him, I shall be your eternal servant. I'm good with both Damus and Scv lynches; I would obviously prefer Scv, lol.
    Claiming a role with effectively no pressure on you is very different then claiming a role at L-3.

-vote Scvmurderer
    I will hammer Damus if needed, at EoD. But still... Consider the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    MM's claim is interesting and actually changes my opinion on lynching. As a general rule of thumb, I prefer lynching neutral benign over not lynching (there potential to screw over town is greater then their potential to help the town). Based off of MM's claim, I don't see anyway that he is town. There is a chance that he is jester, but I don't see it as super likely, and I don't see it as the end of the world if the jester does get lynched.

Since I am very confident that this won't actually cause a mislynch...

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I will cry no tears over a dead executioner. Especially since we don't actually know that you actually are executioner.
    Literally the one guy left with brains in this town. I struggle to believe y'all are fine with, from your perspective, a potential mislynch for information, while you have someone who openly claimed to not be on Town's side when he was on the chopping block.

It's just funny how you're willing to let someone who claimed they can side with scum live. Slaol I believe it was pointed out to me OoG about my Werewolf Ball play that "witch claimers should never be allowed to live past the number of posts required to lynch them". I believe the same would go for executioners, from a town perspective.

Lynching MM is the obvious choice. It’s a guarantee that we don’t lynch a town role. You people aren’t thinking practically
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    So, we should lynch a potential tpr just so you can pretend to help us while your real goal is just to stay alive?
    He's claiming amnesiac... the only thing that would make sense would be a Gov role if he's town, and if Blink gave me a fucking gov role as target, he's a [CUTE CAT].
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    lol @SCP

also, will consider lynchign SCV tomorrow...but blindly believing ur exe is umm hard

And yea... But it's not totally blindly, since I have breadcrumbed it a bit.

Also, to people saying that I might not help town: I love playing as town. My preferred role is Citizen. If I have the choice, like right now, I will play with town. Not with scum, especially if I don't even know who they are.

looks like a bunch of mafia signed out? and went into guest mode due to not wanting to be held accountable for not changing their vote if its needed?
    possible, lol.

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

lol @SCP

also, will consider lynchign SCV tomorrow...but blindly believing ur exe is umm hard
    Meh, if you lynch me tmrw then u have to lynch MM for the scumbag role so prob better him first if u want a neut dead.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Lynching MM is the obvious choice. It’s a guarantee that we don’t lynch a town role. You people aren’t thinking practically
    Can you kindly fuck off, Armadyus? :P

BTW, I don't really trust Unknown. He doesn't give me town vibes. It's not just because he wants to lynch me btw, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Meh, if you lynch me tmrw then u have to lynch MM for the scumbag role so prob better him first if u want a neut dead.
    No, I'll remain exe if you get lynched...