SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 74
Register

User Tag List

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 3721
  1. ISO #3651

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    then let me take the risk on it. vote bahk, i take blame if it fails. got u GF already with 0 reasons of needing to bus. shit it was harder to get glip lynched than other people lol.
    can we both suicide and u give me points in roulette and we eat popcorn immmdjdhagava
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #3652

3. ISO #3653

4. ISO #3654

5. ISO #3655

Beguiler can be the ONLY mafia role right now if bahk is town. no other role is possiible
    actually beguiler makes sense... we havnt seen a tailor, we havnt seen any other roles but possibly consig or agent? but i doubt it would be consort + consig/agent. BD with beguiler would be a lot more interesting of a setup. blink hand picked roles, hell i would pick 2 invest roles and a beguiler + BD....

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #3656

actually beguiler makes sense... we havnt seen a tailor, we havnt seen any other roles but possibly consig or agent? but i doubt it would be consort + consig/agent. BD with beguiler would be a lot more interesting of a setup. blink hand picked roles, hell i would pick 2 invest roles and a beguiler + BD....
    now host meta is starting to fk with me.......

If i were to go off host meta i would lynch naz for suspect of beguiler. logically though im going with bahk.

7. ISO #3657

I'm gonna need u to look....at the role list...

now host meta is starting to fk with me.......

If i were to go off host meta i would lynch naz for suspect of beguiler. logically though im going with bahk.
    Why the fuck would it be me? I'M the one that pointed it out no one else has been trying to solve the roles like i have. Not once has anyone brought up what the last mafia role could be and if i was beguiler why would I have called attention upon it, I would have just picked one person and pushed
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #3658

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm gonna need u to look....at the role list...

Why the fuck would it be me? I'M the one that pointed it out no one else has been trying to solve the roles like i have. Not once has anyone brought up what the last mafia role could be and if i was beguiler why would I have called attention upon it, I would have just picked one person and pushed
    if not anyone was trying to solve the roles, why did i get a mafia? ;)

unless you are beguiler, this game is solved. it's bahk. If you or unknown are beguiler that is the ONLY possible way.

Just think; why did i push for glip so hard? i could have agreed with u and just jumped on yagami. i could have kept picking at unknown. or i could have jumped on bahk with u or unknown. there were many options, glip was the most resistance though so i wanted to push for that first. bahk is the other. gg.

9. ISO #3659

if not anyone was trying to solve the roles, why did i get a mafia? ;)

unless you are beguiler, this game is solved. it's bahk. If you or unknown are beguiler that is the ONLY possible way.

Just think; why did i push for glip so hard? i could have agreed with u and just jumped on yagami. i could have kept picking at unknown. or i could have jumped on bahk with u or unknown. there were many options, glip was the most resistance though so i wanted to push for that first. bahk is the other. gg.
    if i was scum i would want this to be confusing still. literally, this game has 2 options for me. either bahk is the mafia (yes) or there was a beguiler. but I am not taking that gamble, especially with bahks sheriff checks followed by his not voting glip or even having interactions with him. and his fake claim on numbertwo being mafia then saying he didnt really check him lol.

10. ISO #3660

Glip wasn’t even under fire until Distorted had decided to push them. Unless he was playing to win in the long run, there was no real reason for him to have lynched Glip (except if he was the most suspicious, which he really wasn’t)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #3661

Honestly, I thought framer as the last mafia would make a lot of sense as the last mafia if there was a sheriff. But given the sheriff hasn’t found anyone yet, it’s probably not a framer.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #3662

I really do think it is Bahkieh though. Naz is being very cautious about this, which makes sense from a town POV. I’ve made enough comments about Bahkieh being scum that if Naz was scum she could have just put her vote on Bahkieh and chances are I would have voted at some point.

13. ISO #3663

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I really do think it is Bahkieh though. Naz is being very cautious about this, which makes sense from a town POV. I’ve made enough comments about Bahkieh being scum that if Naz was scum she could have just put her vote on Bahkieh and chances are I would have voted at some point.
    les do it. at this point if ur scum u played it well and deserve the win for doing the most OP scum plays since d1. if naz is scum.............gdi naz but i dont see her being so mean to people as scum. as town, yes its frustrating af and ur supposed to fling shit everywhere. but when ppl are scum hunting and if ur laughing at them for not finding YOU yet, then yeah.... thats a boundary i dont think is happening lol

14. ISO #3664

too bad theres no warnings on this site, if bahk flips mafia @AIVION tactical subbing out is disgusting

15. ISO #3665

fuuuuuuck i'm ready to just vote up bahk i'm tired of trying to solve it...
    .____.

16. ISO #3666

distorted......when did u alert....... i made it rly easy for u to lie now

17. ISO #3667

18. ISO #3668

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Wtf does a beguiler do?
    straight up
    -vote Bahkieh

19. ISO #3669

20. ISO #3670

I’m so confused....

21. ISO #3671

22. ISO #3672

What are you confused by?
    Did you edit a post? Because that would be frowned upon heavily.

Do you not know what a Beguiler is? If you don’t, there is a setup page that shows you what each role is and does

23. ISO #3673

Fuck it I'm gonna trust my gut
    -vote Bahkieh

Unknown i leave u with the hammah

24. ISO #3674

25. ISO #3675

Oh i did, I stated what I edited. My b fam.
    It's okay if you did not know the rule, but just know that it is not allowed, as people could accidentally post things/delete them and have people see it then not know where it's from. Then conflict comes into play and it causes a lot of problems in game.

26. ISO #3676

27. ISO #3677

-vote Bahkieh

@naz it's not AIVION's fault. There's quite a bit that will need explanation post game.

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

30. ISO #3680

THE MAFIA HAS WON!

S-FM SC2Mafia 2.0 (blinkstyle)

Congrats: Unknown1234, Glip, NumberTwo!

Players:

@Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Auckmid
    @Numbertwo
    @Glip
    @naz
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Scvmurderer
    @Arsonist
    @Unknown1234
    @Light_Yagami
    @Firebringer
    @Bahkieh
    @AIVION
    @Mike
    Graveyard
    Efekannn02(Flavor)
    Marshmallow Marshall: Executioner Lynched day 1.
    Aamirus: Citizen Killed by the Mafia Night 1.
    SCVMurderer was lynched day 2. His role was Amnesiac.
    Damus_Graves: Lookout killed by the Mass Murderer/Modkilled N1/N2.
    Firebringer: Doctor Killed by the Mafia Night 2
    Arsonist: Mass Murderer Lynched day 3.
    Mike: Bodyguard. killed by the Mafia Night 3.
    Numbertwo: Consort. Lynched day 4.
    Auckmid: Citizen. Killed by the Mafia Night 4.
    Glip: Godfather. Lynched Day 5.
    Light_Yagami: Citizen. Killed by the Mafia night 5.
    Bahkieh: Town Sheriff. Lynched day 6.

Mafia Killing - Glip Godfather
    Mafia Support - Gyrlander/Numbertwo Consort
    Mafia Deception - Unknown1234 Framer

Town Government - Naz Citizen
    Town Investigative - Aivion/Bahkieh Sheriff
    Town Killing - Mike Bodygaurd
    Town Protective - Luna/Firebringer Doctor
    Town Power - Distorted Veteran
    Town ANY - Damus_Graves Lookout
    Town ANY - Light_Yagami Citizen
    Citizen - Aamirus Citizen
    Citizen- Ganelon/Auckmid

Neutral Benign - Marshmallow Executioner: Target SCVMurderer
    Neutral Evil - Arsonist Mass Murderer
    Neutral Any - SCVMurderer Amnesiac
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

31. ISO #3681

32. ISO #3682

33. ISO #3683

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685

36. ISO #3686

37. ISO #3687
    Ganelon

How was your first time as host? @blinkskater
    Sorry about my lack of activity

38. ISO #3688

39. ISO #3689

Vroom Vroom?

40. ISO #3690

Also, I am not entirely certain why AIVION ended up dying n2. It had something to do with Arsonist and discovering that the Mass Murderer killed certain roles before they were able to leave the house.

The reason the game got so confusing was because SuperJack designed the roles and OoO, which were not identical to what the mod would have been. Blink expected it to be as such, and when he realized Damus never reached my house, he died when MM would not have killed anyone that night =(

41. ISO #3691

Also, I am not entirely certain why AIVION ended up dying n2. It had something to do with Arsonist and discovering that the Mass Murderer killed certain roles before they were able to leave the house.

The reason the game got so confusing was because SuperJack designed the roles and OoO, which were not identical to what the mod would have been. Blink expected it to be as such, and when he realized Damus never reached my house, he died when MM would not have killed anyone that night =(
    Being replaced**

42. ISO #3692

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Will there be a night actions list? Also, how come Framer can self target even though that is default not a thing and not on the role card if that is indeed what happened?
    I have it handwritten at the moment I can type it up if you give me some time.

I tried contacting SJ numerous times, due to a few questions I had for he was the original creator of this setup.

I made the call on the Framer being able to target himself, when the question was asked.

43. ISO #3693

Aivion voluntarily replaced out to help me come up with a soloution to not stop the game.

44. ISO #3694

GG! I admit that I did not check the game much, but it seemed interesting, and reading Distorted's arguments with Naz and Unknown earlier was very entertaining, and made me wish I was alive. Well done, Mafia.

this is what you get for lynching your pro-town exe over the amnesiac =(
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #3695

46. ISO #3696

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I have it handwritten at the moment I can type it up if you give me some time.

I tried contacting SJ numerous times, due to a few questions I had for he was the original creator of this setup.

I made the call on the Framer being able to target himself, when the question was asked.
    in FM Mafia can usually always self target - the sc2mafia title is what threw me off xD but still shoulda assumed it was FM style, but with a mod twist after we saw the OoO

47. ISO #3697

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG! I admit that I did not check the game much, but it seemed interesting, and reading Distorted's arguments with Naz and Unknown earlier was very entertaining, and made me wish I was alive. Well done, Mafia.

this is what you get for lynching your pro-town exe over the amnesiac =(
    You put Distorted's win con in front of yours. You literally made all 3 of us hate you.

48. ISO #3698

49. ISO #3699

eh i think it turned out a good game still.

50. ISO #3700

You put Distorted's win con in front of yours. You literally made all 3 of us hate you.
    why mine? he said town lol he had no idea if i was town or not. this comment seems very passive aggressive and out of place. what executioner doesnt say " I will side with town if u lynch my target" that is incredibly common in the mod.