1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @LunaMayGraves has been replaced with @Firebringer
    ....!!!

Wait really? O.o

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    There’s no point in not directly revealing what happened. I am Bus Driver, and the mafia did not target aamirus last night. I will follow up with a post soon, but I’m not home so trying to get to it when I get to my computer.
    Hmm... I have a feeling I know where you're going with this...

Should I be thanking you?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    What up everyone.

I am going to read a backwards and try to sort stuff out.

Well actually should read a role pm.

How is everyone doing btw?
    I'm ecstatic to even see you playing FM again old friend

Guess you finally have some free time now?

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm ecstatic to even see you playing FM again old friend

Guess you finally have some free time now?
    yo yo yo AIVION, nice to see you. I do have free time and instead of spending it productively I am here to shit post and game solve. More of the former than the latter but hey maybe I can turn this around.

This game was sold to me with the iconic phrase "Its kind of a shit show"

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Sup.
    hey graves whats new with you man?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

yo yo yo AIVION, nice to see you. I do have free time and instead of spending it productively I am here to shit post and game solve. More of the former than the latter but hey maybe I can turn this around.

xD Yea, I feel ya. Well welcome back and hopefully you really can turn this around!

15. ISO #2015

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i can be your mayor if you want, lol
    So that means you aren't mayor..?

Why claim mayor then?

16. ISO #2016

Don’t we have like another near 24 hours?
    So its ok for people to show up in the last hour? I'm not gonna be pinging blink asking this tomorrow on short notice. Its not fair
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #2017

Man I read arsonist claim and I may agree with Damus that is a good lynch.
    Should probably read more than last 15 pages, but meh.

You guys are doing a terrible job scumhunting and analyzing posts here.
    The reasons to out the doctor in that spot is low and arsonist looks like he is trying to lock in damus with the healing part.

18. ISO #2018

hey graves whats new with you man?
    Having a baby. Very exciting.

Meta analysis of my wife tells me that firebringer is likely town and thus has my full faith and confidence.
    Tl;dr
    If Luna was on a scum team or had a role that impacted the game significantly(such as killing roles) she would have felt more pressure to play the game and not opt into replacement.

19. ISO #2019

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    P.S everyone should look into how people reacted to aamirus dying N1, because only the mafia would have known that their target was not killed. I have a few ideas of who to suspect based on that, and I will be working on that post later tonight.
    UMMMM HOLD ON. IF U BUSSED AMIRUS THAT MEANS AIVION SHOULD HAVE GOT NIGHT FEEDBACK. SOMETHING DOESNT ADD UP. AIVION ALREADY STATED THAT HIS TARGET WAS AAMIRUS
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

20. ISO #2020

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Ok, i believe that you're BG.
    And glip is mad on u because he's actually consort and claimed that ur consort and not him
    Theres less reason to believe mike is bg than there is to believe it given role information. Unless you have outside reasoning to believe the odds are there plus the player is playing in a townie fashion. Which I don't think exists in arsonist mind here.

This is weak

21. ISO #2021

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    So its ok for people to show up in the last hour? I'm not gonna be pinging blink asking this tomorrow on short notice. Its not fair

I am saying that demanding everyone be here in the first half of a daychat is not okay. It’s near the middle of the standard work week and the daychat is happening during standard wrk hours. There is still time and everyone except for Luna had good activity in the first day phase

22. ISO #2022

UMMMM HOLD ON. IF U BUSSED AMIRUS THAT MEANS AIVION SHOULD HAVE GOT NIGHT FEEDBACK. SOMETHING DOESNT ADD UP. AIVION ALREADY STATED THAT HIS TARGET WAS AAMIRUS
    Yea, I'm basically waiting for Unknown to delve further into that. I have a feeling I know who he switched Aamirus with...

23. ISO #2023

Having a baby. Very exciting.

Meta analysis of my wife tells me that firebringer is likely town and thus has my full faith and confidence.
    Tl;dr
    If Luna was on a scum team or had a role that impacted the game significantly(such as killing roles) she would have felt more pressure to play the game and not opt into replacement.
    Congrats man.
    Can I suggest naming your kid Firebringer?
    I would be honored.

24. ISO #2024

I am saying that demanding everyone be here in the first half of a daychat is not okay. It’s near the middle of the standard work week and the daychat is happening during standard wrk hours. There is still time and everyone except for Luna had good activity in the first day phase
    Auckmid? Scv? Glip? Distorted? Hardly fam

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yea, I'm basically waiting for Unknown to delve further into that. I have a feeling I know who he switched Aamirus with...
    How about u state ur feedback

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

How about u state ur feedback
    Not Suspicious.

29. ISO #2029

Elizabeth Marie
    Cute name

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Got My Eye On You Aivion..
    Sure.

34. ISO #2034

I am going to go do other things right now. Will check up on this game in a few hours.
    Cya

A summary of information relevant to this game would be helpful for anyone out there willing to do so. THanks
    Later dude!

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

So, Now Where Were We @Damus_Graves Where Were We... Ah Yes.. How Can You Know That He Isnt Doctor.. With The Level Of Confidence Your Showing It Seems Like You Know 100% For Sure He Isnt Doctor.. So Are You Saying You Know That Arsonist Is Night Immune Then?
    What kind of line of questioning is this? How in any reality would me stating I believe that arsonist is not a doctor ever equate to me saying they are night immune?

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

The One Where I Ask The Question Nobody Else Thinks To Ask..

I am 85% positive that arsonist is not a doctor. I base this on:
    Timing of reveal. Word choice in conjunction with the reveal. Mike claiming BG along with arsonist claiming doctor. Arsonist choice of target. Arsonists response to me saying I believe they are lying.

41. ISO #2041

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    there is no confirmation of a lookout... this plan would literally get the mayor killed tonight.
    Good point if i am role blocked again
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

42. ISO #2042

I am 85% positive that arsonist is not a doctor. I base this on:
    Timing of reveal. Word choice in conjunction with the reveal. Mike claiming BG along with arsonist claiming doctor. Arsonist choice of target. Arsonists response to me saying I believe they are lying.
    Well We Do Have 2 Town Randoms It Is Entirely Possible BD Takes Power BG Takes Killing And Doc Take Protect As Well.. Why Do You Dismiss The Claim So Readily? Do You Just Want To Get Rid Of Anyone That Can Help Save PPL In This Town?

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

Well We Do Have 2 Town Randoms It Is Entirely Possible BD Takes Power BG Takes Killing And Doc Take Protect As Well.. Why Do You Dismiss The Claim So Readily? Do You Just Want To Get Rid Of Anyone That Can Help Save PPL In This Town?
    Because I think I know who the actual doctor is.

45. ISO #2045

Also, @Damus_Graves Any Time Anyone Brings Up Lynching Glip.. You Immediately State Or You Can Vote Arsonist.. Now Let Me See.. Seems Suspect As Fuck Ta Me..

You know what is suspect as fuck?

EVERYONE TRYING TO LINK ME AND GLIP TOGETHER IN AN EFFORT TO STOP ARSONIST FROM GETTING MORE ATTENTION JESUS FUCK ISTHEREEVENANACTUALREASONWHYALLOFYOUWANTGLIPSDICKS OBADINTHEFIRSTPLACE????

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

You know what is suspect as fuck?

EVERYONE TRYING TO LINK ME AND GLIP TOGETHER IN AN EFFORT TO STOP ARSONIST FROM GETTING MORE ATTENTION JESUS FUCK ISTHEREEVENANACTUALREASONWHYALLOFYOUWANTGLIPSDICKS OBADINTHEFIRSTPLACE????
    Ummm Yeah Because He Claimed GF Trying For The Jester Lean But We Have A Second Neutral Benign Claim.. So Glip Is Scum..

48. ISO #2048

49. ISO #2049

Ummm Yeah Because He Claimed GF Trying For The Jester Lean But We Have A Second Neutral Benign Claim.. So Glip Is Scum..
    GF or Jester are not the only two options for GLIPS slot based on the post style. You are interpreting his style as jester bait and I believe that to be a misrepresentation. I am basing this around the 7(?)7 years that I have known Glip and picked around inside his brain. This style of play is entirely within the realm for town Glip.

50. ISO #2050