7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Is it stronger than the arsonist lead?
    No my lead confirms someone as non-mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #1962

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Seems Like We Just Cant Decide Again And Mafia Is Just Gonna Use Us To Lynch Another Player Of Our Team..
    Another? MM was neutral bro, did u just admit to being neutral?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #1963

@blinkskater are u gonna modkill like 5 players if they don't reach minimum post count? can we have extended day if necessary?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #1964

It’s annoying trying to read and gauge reactions when people don’t show up.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #1965

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    No my lead confirms someone as non-mafia.
    Does this have to do about what you said to me earlier how your role is "connected" to me or something?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

16. ISO #1966

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @blinkskater are u gonna modkill like 5 players if they don't reach minimum post count? can we have extended day if necessary?
    I'm having a lot of trouble finding replacements that aren't busy I'm actively trying but might be forced to mod kill just give me some time =\
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

17. ISO #1967

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Does this have to do about what you said to me earlier how your role is "connected" to me or something?
    Yeah, I sortof already claimed my role. I was hoping to get more out of it, but I have enough to look into who the mafia might be.

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

Don’t we have like another near 24 hours?
    26 1/2

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, u guys post a lot in a 24 hour period. I got a lot to read
    Are you still claiming amnesiac?

23. ISO #1973

Yeah, I sortof already claimed my role. I was hoping to get more out of it, but I have enough to look into who the mafia might be.
    Oh, I'll have to find when you did so.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #1974

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Oh, I'll have to find when you did so.
    There’s no point in not directly revealing what happened. I am Bus Driver, and the mafia did not target aamirus last night. I will follow up with a post soon, but I’m not home so trying to get to it when I get to my computer.

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

Kinda weird how Glip has been reading the thread but hasn’t posted once yet....

34. ISO #1984

Is It Safe To Assume That If We Managed To Kill The NK Or A Mafia Today You Would Take That Role?
    What makes you so sure there’s a neutral killing?

35. ISO #1985

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    SCVMurderer handles this too easy without making ANYTHING for this game, just claiming amnesiac.
    If you're amnesiac and want to help town, THEN DO! Even if it's N1, you still can help as a vote and as a bonus opinion, which we might agree.
    It seems like in either way he's scum, if he's amne, he acts like he's gonna pick a mafia role and if he's not amne, then he's scum, because wanting a neutral read isn't towny.

And i believe that his claim is false because 1 neut beign already dead and his post where he claimed amnesiac is just pure schizophasia:

+NumberTwo might be Neutral Any, Gyrlander knew the Amnesiac mechanic and it was N1, so that's why NumberTwo didn't picked a role yet.
    NumberTwo acts like a town and he's proably gonna pick town role.
    Gyrlander got replaced with NumberTwo, think about that...
    Hm, I voted with you guys on MM didnt I?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

P.S everyone should look into how people reacted to aamirus dying N1, because only the mafia would have known that their target was not killed. I have a few ideas of who to suspect based on that, and I will be working on that post later tonight.

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

Just Kinda Have That Gut Instinct And I Think That Because This Is A 15 Player Set Up.. That We Do.
    Do you think Glip is the neutral killing then?

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Scvmurderer honestly dude you should just hard claim. unless u know FOR A FACT you will be around for EoD since you have a very high probability of being lynched. if you are an impotrant town role (that can be confirmed), we need to know .
    I've claimed amnesiac multiple times now, don't know how much harder I can get.
    Anyways I might sheep distorted on Damus cuz I'm still laughing at the "its an experiment" thing.

-vote Damus_Graves
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

42. ISO #1992

Who are we missing?
    Luna - gonna get replaced or modkilled. I think the amount of activity combined with her limited availability scared her off.
    Glip - based on RL timetable probably will be here soon.
    SCv - I dunno this cat
    Im only hoping on to read and post after work, so assume 24hr intervals between my check ins. Though I was busy last night so couldnt be here for start of day.

43. ISO #1993

Its Highly Possible Based On His Display Yesterday
    Oh definitely or some kind of scum. Aint enough room if I'm the amnesiac. Actually, i dont mind a vote on glip or damus.
    Damus for the experiment thing and glip cuz there aint enough room for the two of us.

44. ISO #1994

Scv, if you’re amnesiac, vote on Glip now.

45. ISO #1995

Scv, if you’re amnesiac, vote on Glip now.
    But I wanted to vote the experiment guy! D:

Meh, either will give us scum.

-vote Glip

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

Why Are You Protecting Glip So Hard.. Are You His Scum Buddy? I Think You Are After We Lynch Glip. We Coming For Ya..
    Because I know that ARSONIST is not a doctor. Glip hasn’t claimed anything but mafia Gf as of yet.
    I’m not protecting Glip. I’m trying to get traction on arsonist

50. ISO #2000

Because I know that ARSONIST is not a doctor. Glip hasn’t claimed anything but mafia Gf as of yet.
    I’m not protecting Glip. I’m trying to get traction on arsonist
    And Divert Attention Away From Glip Intentionally.. Hmmm.. Sounds Fishy To Me Especially With Your Display Yesterday..