SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 3721
  1. ISO #1501

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

@Mike @Unknown1234 @aamirus @Glip and the invis mode people, VOTE SCVMURDERER PLS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

-vote Scvmurderer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1506

2 minutes

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #1507

In 1 minute I will swap back. We are missing a vote.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater If Amnesiac Takes Exe Does He Get A New Target?
    JUST VOTE SCV

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #1510

L-2, GO GO GO WE CAN DO THIS, SCV IS THE MAIN TRAIN AND IS NEUTRAL, CHOO CHOO
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1511

1 minute

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yeah, pretty sure mikes scum lol
    WTF

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Vote MM
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @naz vote scv i see u here, and @Numbertwo @Unknown1234 @Light_Yagami .
    Naz is invisible, you can see the * next to her name.... Care about that :P

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

OH god. That's how the light extenguishes?

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

Night 1

The day has ended in a lynch of Marshmallow Marshall.
    His role was Executioner.
    Last Will: None.

Marshmallow Marshall (8 [L-0]): Unknown1234, Distorted, Scvmurderer, naz, Mike, aamirus, Auckmid, AIVION
    Damus_Graves (2 [L-6]): Light_Yagami, Numbertwo
    Scvmurderer (1 [L-7]): Marshmallow Marshall
    Mike (1 [L-7]): Glip
    Glip (1 [L-7]): Arsonist

Flavor: As King blink was drawing near his second most trusted advisors room he heard a commotion out in the courtyard. Yelling and screaming were emanating so loudly he had to go over and check out what was going on. As he drew to the edge of the balcony overlooking the courtyard he saw that a makeshift gallows had been erected and there was a very broad man standing atop the gallows with a noose around his neck. "I swear to you fine townsfolk I did not kill Lord Efekannn, he was a friend of mine and the most skilled chess player of our time. I'm telling you guys the truth. I love this town and I would do anything in my power to see it prosper." It was at that exact moment tears streaming down Marshmallows eyes, that the floor dropped beneath Marshmallow and he hung for the crime he was accused. Blink immediately turned away in disgust he had always liked Marshmallow, and thought to himself no way did he commit that horrid crime.

Living Players:

@Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Numbertwo
    @Auckmid
    @Glip
    @naz
    @Scvmurderer
    @Arsonist
    @Unknown1234
    @Light_Yagami
    @LunaMayGraves
    @aamirus
    @AIVION
    @Mike

Graveyard
    Efekannn02(Flavor)
    Marshmallow Marshall: Executioner. Lynched Day 1

Night will end on January 9th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.

Night actions must be in 1 hour before End Of Night. Thanks!
    Last edited by blinkskater; January 8th, 2019 at 08:24 PM.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

25. ISO #1525

Day 2

Aamirus was killed by the Mafia.
    Her role was Citizen.
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    With my death, I can finally ascend to Efelantis, home of my great master, the lord Efekannn02, former hand of the King.

Flavor: As darkness crept in and all was silent, all the villagers asleep in their beds. A broad figure cloaked in darkness crept through the castle, silent as a mouse. The figure was keeping to the shadows as not to bring attention to themselves. After a few minute walk the figure stopped at a small wooden door. The figure gently pushed open the door and walked over to the bed where a noble villager lay sound asleep. As the figure crept closer it seemed to have stepped on a pebble which made a small crunch noise. The villagers eyes immediately opened, she gripped the dagger that was under her pillow, jumped up and instantly hurled it at the shadowy figure. The figure was so fast he dodged the knife and shot a single shot with his gun that crumbled the noble villager. He then hurriedly turned around ran out the door and melded into the darkness. The next morning King Blink was walking down the hall. He saw a door that was usually closed at this time halfway open. He walked into the room and gasped in horror as he saw his noblewoman Aamrius murdered on the floor with a single gunshot wound to the head. First Efekannn, now Aamirus. This was getting out of hand, King Blink and the town needed to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible to prevent any more friends and villagers from being killed. Tears in his eyes King Blink stormed out of the room.

Living Players:

@Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Numbertwo
    @Auckmid
    @Glip
    @naz
    @Scvmurderer
    @Arsonist
    @Unknown1234
    @Light_Yagami
    @LunaMayGraves
    @AIVION
    @Mike

Graveyard
    Efekannn02(Flavor)
    Marshmallow Marshall: Executioner Lynched day 1.
    Aamirus: Citizen Killed by the Mafia Night 1.

7 votes to hammer.

Day 2 will end on January 11th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

..... I feel really fucking stupid and I hate myself right now.

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

I Claim Amnesiac! And That I Choose Executioner As My Remembrance And That SCVmurderer Is My Target..

-vote scvmurderer
    Okay.. whatever sigh.

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

I wish I rolled citizen.. I'm a stupid TPR.

34. ISO #1534

...what.

35. ISO #1535

I said I'd claim Day 2 and I might as well, but the impact of it has no bearing as I made an incredibly dumb night action.

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Is the claim going to have an impact on the daychat and proceeding night phase?
    It would of if I actually had a decent N1, but I had a terrible one.

40. ISO #1540

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It would of if I actually had a decent N1, but I had a terrible one.
    Should I honestly even reveal my role then?

41. ISO #1541

While I'm sure that more information will come up as the day progresses, lets start with first things first...
    @Damus_Graves , self-proclaimed master of WIFOM; The only reason why you are alive right now is because MM chose not to hammer you when you were at L-1 which was probably a mistake on his part. With the only confirmed benign neutral in the graveyard, the odds of you being a jester are at an all time low (a great fact for you if you are a jester) which implies that getting lynched wasn't part of your master plan. You eluded yesterday that you did have some sort of plan associated with your play style. I think it is about time that you go in depth as to why you have been playing as you have been.

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    While I'm sure that more information will come up as the day progresses, lets start with first things first...
    @Damus_Graves , self-proclaimed master of WIFOM; The only reason why you are alive right now is because MM chose not to hammer you when you were at L-1 which was probably a mistake on his part. With the only confirmed benign neutral in the graveyard, the odds of you being a jester are at an all time low (a great fact for you if you are a jester) which implies that getting lynched wasn't part of your master plan. You eluded yesterday that you did have some sort of plan associated with your play style. I think it is about time that you go in depth as to why you have been playing as you have been.
    Wow. What an Anti-me mentality you are presenting today. Almost like you are setup to lynch me no matter what I say.

45. ISO #1545

Number 2 IS Town In My Mind

Aivion Also

My Argument On Mike Is He Claimed He Wouldnt Alert And No NKing Kills..
    That amnesiac claim was a joke, right? Or was that real?

46. ISO #1546

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Keep it to yourself.
    ...Alright. I'm a bit upset but I guess I can always try again N2.

...If i'm not shot...

God I'm so fucking stupid..

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

I learned something weird last night.

50. ISO #1550